The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I've found the perfect definition of memebee..Circlejerk

Started by Obvious Li, October 23, 2012, 10:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

as proof i offer the three following definitions taken from the online dictionary....

1. To kneel in a circle with others and pleasure oneself. Also refers to a pompous, self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is made.

2.A group discussion or activity between like-minded individuals that validates mutual biases or goals in a non-confrontational environment.

3.Sometimes used to describe an internet forum thread where forum members all give each other kudos (Or rep where a rep system is present) for some non-event that has occurred.

summed up as:Group intellectual masturbation.

now does that not describe memebee to a fucking tee.........too funny

cc

All right on, well described!! "Group intellectual masturbation" works!! ... but how about my age-old "Left Handed Circle Jerk". I'm not enforcing patent rights, lol, but when dropped @ the right moment, it always was good for many predictable  robo-replies / comedic denials

It was always guaranteed to get me called obscene names on DV near the end of its life where the very same mb crew were essentially the only ones left there and gang attacks on dissent were the norm,  as it is today on mb.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell