Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Opinions

Started by Erica Mena, December 02, 2022, 12:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: Thiel post_id=485905 time=1670047095 user_id=1688
Quote from: JOE post_id=485871 time=1670033146 user_id=97

Are most Southern women fat or overweight, Blazor?

I am not overweight Jo Jo.

joe is a lucky man.... i think you're a hell of a catch.... was it his charm? and where does he keep it hidden? lol....  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: JOE post_id=485870 time=1670032869 user_id=97
Quote from: DKG post_id=485858 time=1670029827 user_id=3390

I can't even remember the last time I had that greasy crap.

I love that kinda food.

I like greasy burgers & McDonald's fries.

Rich milkshakes too.

But its also very unhealthy food.

Maybe 5 to 6 times a year at very most.

Best eaten during the hot summer months when a person is active & can burn all that fat and calories off.

...def not recommended Winter food even for snacking.

Top much cholesterol & its bad for the arteries and heart. If eaten should be flushed out with veggies and fruit immediately afterwards along with a lengthy walk.

Omg, I had super unhealthy food yesterday.

For lunch, I packed a can of Spaghettios. For dinner, I ate a whole Red Baron pizza lol.

Wanna know how many carbs, and how much sodium that was!!?? Over 200 carbs!!! And over 3000 sodium!!!!! FUCK!!!!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: JOE post_id=485871 time=1670033146 user_id=97
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485813 time=1670023537 user_id=2221

:roll:

Damn, good Southern Women are hard to find these days! Especially ones that can cook AND look good!  :laugh:

Are most Southern women fat or overweight, Blazor?

Depends on the area, its weird. All the good ones around here are usually taken. I've learned to look for the ring lol. The rest, are fatties and bull dkyes lol.

If I go to Mt. Airy NC, I saw lots of good lookin' gals, older ones too. I was there for an Old Time festival.

Even my lil brother, who moved out to Seattle, said he thinks my area is full of fatties lol. Cause he knows Im picky, and thinks I'll have better luck moving somewhere else  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485933 time=1670075740 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485825 time=1670025098 user_id=2221
About how my Ladies rolled lol. Only girl I know that could burn a can of Spaghettios

the one i have now.... lol.... i love her to death BUT she set the kitchen on fire just flipping a porkchop.... i'm the designated cook at the house and all the women are scullery maids.... they wash and clean and sweep.... i make sure that we don't die of food poisoning or house fires....  :laugh:

:roll:

Man, exact same here lol, I cook, they clean lol. Lately I been doing it all lol. Its ok though, I get to eat ALL the tacos on Tuesday  :laugh:

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485940 time=1670079355 user_id=2221
Quote from: JOE post_id=485870 time=1670032869 user_id=97

I love that kinda food.

I like greasy burgers & McDonald's fries.

Rich milkshakes too.

But its also very unhealthy food.

Maybe 5 to 6 times a year at very most.

Best eaten during the hot summer months when a person is active & can burn all that fat and calories off.

...def not recommended Winter food even for snacking.

Top much cholesterol & its bad for the arteries and heart. If eaten should be flushed out with veggies and fruit immediately afterwards along with a lengthy walk.

For lunch, I packed a can of Spaghettios. For dinner, I ate a whole Red Baron pizza lol.

Wanna know how many carbs, and how much sodium that was!!?? Over 200 carbs!!! And over 3000 sodium!!!!! FUCK!!!!  :laugh:

I am not a junk food guy. I like red meat. Prime rib, a t-bone on the barbeque or Korean bulgogi are my indulgences.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=485945 time=1670080198 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485940 time=1670079355 user_id=2221

I am not a junk food guy. I like red meat. Prime rib, a t-bone on the barbeque or Korean bulgogi are my indulgences.

Cow meat bothers me sometimes. I think the more natural it is, the better, but the ones injected and fed crap, tears my stomach up.

I'll be eating more red meat soon though, since I got me a deer this past weekend! Deer meat dont bother me at all. Its all natural, and lean. Though, for the ground portion, I let them add a lil fat, jus a lil, cause if not, the ground is too lean.

"Usually" I eat more seafood and poultry. Especially during the warmer months. Now thats its cold, I get lazy lol. Throwing a pizza in the oven sounds like a good idea when traffic is horrible getting home, and its cold and dark out by the time I get home and late. My tummy tells me "We dont have TIME to wait for salmon to thaw!! I need food now!"  :laugh:

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485947 time=1670080576 user_id=2221
Quote from: DKG post_id=485945 time=1670080198 user_id=3390

Cow meat bothers me sometimes. I think the more natural it is, the better, but the ones injected and fed crap, tears my stomach up.

I'll be eating more red meat soon though, since I got me a deer this past weekend! Deer meat dont bother me at all. Its all natural, and lean. Though, for the ground portion, I let them add a lil fat, jus a lil, cause if not, the ground is too lean.

"Usually" I eat more seafood and poultry. Especially during the warmer months. Now thats its cold, I get lazy lol. Throwing a pizza in the oven sounds like a good idea when traffic is horrible getting home, and its cold and dark out by the time I get home and late. My tummy tells me "We dont have TIME to wait for salmon to thaw!! I need food now!"  :laugh:

Venison will be a big difference in taste from beef. Even beef from Western Canada is different from Eastern Canada. I have tried free range buffalo too. It's like free range beef without the marbling.

Biggie Smiles

I ate that grass fed cow meat once. It was utter shit

Fuck that.  Give me the ones pumped with as many hormones and chemical variants as possible.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=485948 time=1670081004 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485947 time=1670080576 user_id=2221

Venison will be a big difference in taste from beef. Even beef from Western Canada is different from Eastern Canada. I have tried free range buffalo too. It's like free range beef without the marbling.

Oh I know, I love venison!! I just ate some venison brats my friend gave me, grilled 'em up this past weekend.

Even meat here is different. Cause I wont buy Walmart meat, it sucks, and hurts my stomach. But Kroger Angus meat dont bother me much.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485955 time=1670084980 user_id=3214

Fuck that.  Give me the ones pumped with as many hormones and chemical variants as possible.

:laugh:

Maybe they ate some shitty grass lol.

I cant do that doped up cattle lol. Its my IBS. They say no red meat, but the more natural stuff dont bother me. Same with milk. Venison is red meat n it dont bother me at all.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485961 time=1670087570 user_id=2221
Quote from: DKG post_id=485948 time=1670081004 user_id=3390

Oh I know, I love venison!! I just ate some venison brats my friend gave me, grilled 'em up this past weekend.

Even meat here is different. Cause I wont buy Walmart meat, it sucks, and hurts my stomach. But Kroger Angus meat dont bother me much.

You are a lucky man, dining on venison. I never saw a deer in the wild until I took a trip out West.

I am a red meat guy, but I don't really notice a difference in beef between Walmart and say Costco. I notice a difference in beef between East and West though.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485640 time=1670003192 user_id=3214
Stfu Joe

:MG_216:
Permanently off his rocker

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=486178 time=1670224979 user_id=61
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485640 time=1670003192 user_id=3214
Stfu Joe

:MG_216:

Joe's trolling is so antiquated.

Berry Sweet

This is fucked up

https://i.giphy.com/media/h10tqbDSy3Doc/giphy.webp">

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485955 time=1670084980 user_id=3214

The retards that raised that cow must have been feeding it the wrong grass. Just to be safe, my father in law switches em to a diet heavy in corn for the last few months. They have to be fed carefully at first though or they will literally eat themselves to death on corn. Even the sirloins from his cows are awesome!