The best topic

Replies: 8380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:34:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

This group is awesome

Started by Erica Mena, December 02, 2022, 02:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

And those douche bags shrieked when I repeated adminsucks cock a few times

Lol

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486950 time=1670627998 user_id=3214

Lol

Lily is about the only one that listens because she sucks up to him and vica-versa. They are codependent... basically race-baiters stick together.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=487016 time=1670660189 user_id=2156

Lol

Lily is about the only one that listens because she sucks up to him and vica-versa. They are codependent... basically race-baiters stick together.

He is nice to her, therefore she developed a huge crush on him. Trust me, the minute he ever disagrees with her, she'll turn on him with a quickness
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487028 time=1670682947 user_id=2845

He is nice to her, therefore she developed a huge crush on him. Trust me, the minute he ever disagrees with her, she'll turn on him with a quickness

Yeah, she is a funny one that one.

Anyway she has insulted me too many times now so she is going to be caskured...

hahaha...

I did some chops of her... one is the page back in the poetry thread....the others I haven't posted yet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=487030 time=1670683423 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487028 time=1670682947 user_id=2845

hahaha...

I did some chops of her... one is the page back in the poetry thread....the others I haven't posted yet.

That's how she is. And it's funny because she pretends like respecting strong women is important to her but she fucking hates strong women lol.

She prefers tender, malleable people who dont draw a line or challange her too much.

She starts off negging you like a narcissistic boyfriend. Then it becomes full blown insults.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Lol

I can honestly say I haven't bothered listening to a single blandseptic vocaroo posting.

I'm actually happy he started doing those as they are easier to scroll past. He's doing the community a service.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=487036 time=1670688469 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=487030 time=1670683423 user_id=2156

hahaha...

That's how she is. And it's funny because she pretends like respecting strong women is important to her but she fucking hates strong women lol.

She prefers tender, malleable people who dont draw a line or challange her too much.

She starts off negging you like a narcissistic boyfriend. Then it becomes full blown insults.

She's not a "strong woman"

if she were she'd have the willpower to stop stuffing her fat fucking face and be healthy (both inside and out) for a change

FACT

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487041 time=1670691959 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=487036 time=1670688469 user_id=3266

She's not a "strong woman"

if she were she'd have the willpower to stop stuffing her fat fucking face and be healthy (both inside and out) for a change

FACT

If she were a "strong" woman she could handle challange. She cannot.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

She needs to get boosted a dozen of times at once.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=487088 time=1670718700 user_id=1676
She needs to get boosted a dozen of times at once.

With a titanium turkey baster?

Ain't no normal syringe penetrating all them globs of fat and shoulder fur