Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

This group is awesome

Started by Erica Mena, December 02, 2022, 02:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485662 time=1670008522 user_id=2845
Honestly, we are too cool. We go from arguing about the earth being flat to arguing about whipped cream on pumpkin pie. Add in the Kanye worship and killer trannies and we are just one big mix of craziness. I love you guys ac_wub

DITTO FLEA!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485958 time=1670087269 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485951 time=1670084067 user_id=3214

I am certainly in agreement that the government lies consistently. When there's something in it for them. COVID being one fine and recent example.

This is what I refer to as a "return on investment" -- standard business lexicon.

So would you like to undertake the fulfillment of this most basic question before we proceed into all the theoretical hyperbole?

what is the return on investment for whatever powers that be to expend their energies convincing the population that we live on a frisbee?

Jews.

Are you absolutely certain it wasn't the warriors who did it? they are a sinister group who shot cyrus afterall

">

Aylana

Quote from: caskur post_id=485960 time=1670087342 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485662 time=1670008522 user_id=2845
Honestly, we are too cool. We go from arguing about the earth being flat to arguing about whipped cream on pumpkin pie. Add in the Kanye worship and killer trannies and we are just one big mix of craziness. I love you guys ac_wub

DITTO FLEA!!!

Well...this is a Lily and admin free forum, so you don't have toxicity and constant cock sucking messing up every thread.

Biggie Smiles

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485950 time=1670083742 user_id=3214
Well, what do you call a group of people who earnestly believe multiple agencies, both private and public, present and past across the entirety this vinyl record we live on are lying to to them about something so trivial?

'trivial' is a matter of perspective.... plastic bags might seem trivial but not to a sea turtle.... just because you don't understand the point doesn't automatically make it 'pointless'.... and there is no 'group'.... i'm a lone soldier on this.... i'm not responsible for anyone elses beliefs apart from my own.... so what would YOU call a person who recognizes that we are being constantly and consistently lied to and has decided to no longer accept any information from these ppl at face value? what would you call a person who sees the way these ppl attempt to control every aspect of our lives and says 'no thank you'?  we shouldn't even be at odds over this.... we're on the same team overall.... i'm a straight, white, super conservative,  alpha male that loves God, guns, my family and my freedom. i suspect you to be somewhat similar. at least thats the impression i get.... and you yourself have said you know they 'lie consistently' so why are you afforded the luxury of determining what 'government propaganda' to believe and still feel entitled to look at me sideways because i don't draw my line in the same spot? i think 'who i am' and 'where i am' are the most important questions a person can explore.... and i'll be damned if i'm gonna allow government to answer that for me.... i think controversial ideas and more importantly the discussion of controversial ideas is fundamental for growth and truth.... "if everyone agrees then 99% of them aren't thinking".... i don't wanna fight with you, chief.... and i don't want you thinking i'm a psychopath either.... i'm just a guy who prefers to find his own answers rather than accept those provided by the ppl who do not have my best interests at heart....  :sad:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485979 time=1670103285 user_id=1582

just because you don't understand the point doesn't automatically make it 'pointless'....

Well then, do be kind enough to enlighten me on how, if we found out we were rotating on a giant carousel tomorrow, life would change for the average person in any significant way.

Would the Bloods and Crips on the Chicago south side suddenly become interested in a permanent truce because it was the effect of the spherical shape of the world, or at least the belief in such, instigating their decades long blood feuds?

Would the current crop of mentally ill transsexual misfits suddenly abandon their deviance in favor of a moral lifestyle because only a spherical shaped planet lends itself to a successful male to female transition?

Would a mortgage forgiveness program go into effect immediately upon such a revelation? Trigger a cessation on tax burdens perhaps?

Could gold coins suddenly fall from the sky like manna upon the ancient Israelites?

Could I get my super unleaded premium gasoline for under 4.50 a gallon for a change?

No? None of the above?

Then sir, your fucking supposition is pointless.

end of.

Erica Mena

Why are you people bickering in my love thread??
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485984 time=1670104311 user_id=2845
Why are you people bickering in my love thread??

I'm just having a little fun with the crusty old boot

you know full well I don't give the first fuck about the subject either way

I'm just sitting here enjoying making the argument about something all those silly videos on youtube don't prepare these guys for.

that's gotta be infuriating -- all that pent up research with no where to go  :roll:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485983 time=1670104148 user_id=3214Well then, do be kind enough to enlighten me on how, if we found out we were rotating on a giant carousel tomorrow, life would change for the average person in any significant way.

i can't help but believe that it would indeed change lives.... and would even touch on some of the 'unimaginable' examples you mentioned.... it would drag all the snakes out from under their rocks and expose them for what they are.... it would indeed make things that are currently so polarizing much less divisive.... i think it would bring a more profound sense of unity to everyone.... i know there will always be evil.... and i know bad shit will continue to happen.... BUT it would crush their current plans for certain.... it would be the much needed catalyst to bring government accountability and change the status quo.... by the way, i don't think its a carousel.... its a flat, non-rotating surface.... geocentrism.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485985 time=1670104482 user_id=3214
that's gotta be infuriating -- all that pent up research with no where to go  :roll:

its no more of a burden than those idiots lining up for booster number 5 and calling me a super-spreader.... its just as entertaining to watch ppl clap and cheer for nasa vids as it is watching them drop with a bad case of 'suddenly'....  :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485989 time=1670106134 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485983 time=1670104148 user_id=3214Well then, do be kind enough to enlighten me on how, if we found out we were rotating on a giant carousel tomorrow, life would change for the average person in any significant way.

i can't help but believe that it would indeed change lives.... and would even touch on some of the 'unimaginable' examples you mentioned.... it would drag all the snakes out from under their rocks and expose them for what they are.... it would indeed make things that are currently so polarizing much less divisive.... i think it would bring a more profound sense of unity to everyone.... i know there will always be evil.... and i know bad shit will continue to happen.... BUT it would crush their current plans for certain.... it would be the much needed catalyst to bring government accountability and change the status quo.... by the way, i don't think its a carousel.... its a flat, non-rotating surface.... geocentrism.... :laugh:

I see. So we'd all suddenly become united like mashed potato, ribeye and collard greens on a dinner plate upon such a revelation.

Got it. Makes sense.

would it be too far of a stretch to imagine all of us, freshly united, together on our dinner plate, erecting a bonfire right there, at the center of the disc - holding hands, & toasting marshmallows, sipping tea while we sing Mumford & sons greatest hits together as one, now that all of mankind's perils are behind us?

">

You know, as silly as your suppositions are I'm really starting to dig them. I guess it's just the happily ever after ending of it all.

Perhaps you and I could meet up at the next star wars convention to discuss this belief in greater detail after we ponder about what is to be done about the intergalactic threat the latest reconstruction of the death-star imposes on life everywhere throughout the galaxy?

I'll be the guy dressed up as Hans Solo.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485990 time=1670106416 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485985 time=1670104482 user_id=3214

its no more of a burden than those idiots lining up for booster number 5 and calling me a super-spreader.... its just as entertaining to watch ppl clap and cheer for nasa vids as it is watching them drop with a bad case of 'suddenly'....  :laugh:

You certainly have a bone to pick with the government and you are hanging on by a very thin thread

">

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485991 time=1670108177 user_id=3214Perhaps you and I could meet up at the next star wars convention to discuss this belief in greater detail after we ponder about what is to be done about the intergalactic threat the latest reconstruction of the death-star imposes on life everywhere throughout the galaxy?

i have a friend who used to go to star trek conventions.... he was a klingon ambassador.... they even gave him a crazy looking sword and a professional grade headpiece to wear.... they had pretend conferences and negotiated peace treaties and such.... he could even speak and write in 'klingon'.... it looked a bit complicated to me but i guess it kept him outta trouble.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485992 time=1670108356 user_id=3214
You certainly have a bone to pick with the government and you are hanging on by a very thin thread

well.... thanks for noticing.... its a high quality thread and it was given to me by my grandfather....  :laugh:

Dove

Good to see Big and Ed making friends ♡
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.