The best topic

Replies: 8380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:34:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

This group is awesome

Started by Erica Mena, December 02, 2022, 02:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=486005 time=1670110365 user_id=3381
THAT!

One hundred thousand times that.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486000 time=1670109512 user_id=1582
its better to have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.

Yeah that's a good one. If only everyone thought like this!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

That's me.

That's me run through a "painting" filter at any rate.

It's pretty close though.

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486007 time=1670110627 user_id=1582
who is your avatar? is that you? lol.... it looks like 3 of my best friends AND one of the guys i work for.... thats awesome....  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=486022 time=1670114300 user_id=3381
That's me.

That's me run through a "painting" filter at any rate.

It's pretty close though.

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486007 time=1670110627 user_id=1582
who is your avatar? is that you? lol.... it looks like 3 of my best friends AND one of the guys i work for.... thats awesome....  :laugh:

thats cool as fuck.... are you southern? and more specifically are you from alabama? just curious.... you got a great look regardless.... got kind of an Allman Brothers vibe going....  :laugh:

JOE

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485984 time=1670104311 user_id=2845
Why are you people bickering in my love thread??

....so ya don't want this lovefest ta end, eh Erica?!

...in that case, its jukebox time!

">

Garraty_47

That's actually kinda complicated... LoL

Born in Plattsburgh New York, earliest memories are of Japan, spent a little time in Pennsylvania, Wyoming, probably some other places I can't even remember at the moment.

But yeah most of my life has been spent in Virginia; specifically the southwest part of the state.

Between my parents' insistence when I was a tadpole and a couple of jobs I've had requiring it, I spent about half my life with *really* short hair even though I've always preferred it long. When it was up to me again I said: "Fuck it. I'm never cutting it again" and so far I've kept that promise.

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486023 time=1670114664 user_id=1582
thats cool as fuck.... are you southern? and more specifically are you from alabama? just curious.... you got a great look regardless.... got kind of an Allman Brothers vibe going....  :laugh:

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486009 time=1670111499 user_id=3214
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486004 time=1670110243 user_id=1582

i believe that we have the potential to be flat non-rotating surface.... i believe we could quite possibly be a solar system hubcap.... i believe that all government and their agencies need to be investigated and held accountable.... i believe that the true nature of our existence is something that should be explored and defined by the individual and not by the group.... and i believe that you have an irrational fear of teddy bears....  :laugh:

I too believe there are little green men in checker board socks living at the center of the earth using microwaves to make people as dumb as democrats

Oh, and don't put that Iphone too close to your ear -- snakes live inside those things!

Well, not exactly snakes -- but those little creepy lifeforms that went inside Checkov's ear canal in the Wrath Of Khan

that guy is real by the way. in case you didn't know.

:laugh:

Oh man....if you think flat earth is weird?

I got some inner earth stuff that will dumbfound you. There is a cyber community of people who call themselves "starseeds" and they astro project to inner earth and talk to all the different species down there.....including a whole population of sasquatchs lol

Lemme find it. It's good stuff. Inside the earth is called Argatha.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486074 time=1670157681 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486009 time=1670111499 user_id=3214

I too believe there are little green men in checker board socks living at the center of the earth using microwaves to make people as dumb as democrats

Oh, and don't put that Iphone too close to your ear -- snakes live inside those things!

Well, not exactly snakes -- but those little creepy lifeforms that went inside Checkov's ear canal in the Wrath Of Khan

that guy is real by the way. in case you didn't know.

:laugh:

I got some inner earth stuff that will dumbfound you. There is a cyber community of people who call themselves "starseeds" and they astro project to inner earth and talk to all the different species down there.....including a whole population of sasquatchs lol

And these idiots actually believe this or are they just doing these skits for attention?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486095 time=1670169536 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=486074 time=1670157681 user_id=3266

And these idiots actually believe this or are they just doing these skits for attention?

I think the content creators might be grifting but the followers really believe this shit.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486103 time=1670171901 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486095 time=1670169536 user_id=3214

I think the content creators might be grifting but the followers really believe this shit.

Good lord. You can get idiots to believe anything these days. Systemic racism is a thing, 20000 genders, flat earth , Biden won the election fair, this shit, admin really isn't gay.   Sheesh.  These sheep!!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486111 time=1670176866 user_id=3214
Good lord. You can get idiots to believe anything these days. Systemic racism is a thing, 20000 genders, flat earth , Biden won the election fair, this shit, admin really isn't gay.   Sheesh.  These sheep!!

i want you to know that it hurts my feelings to see 'flat earth' lumped in with that grocery list of cancer.... all of those others mentioned have hurt ppl and destroyed the country.... my little ol' flat earth hasn't hurt nary a soul.... in fact, its improved my life exponentially.... its okay though.... :sad:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486146 time=1670194364 user_id=1582

i want you to know that it hurts my feelings to see 'flat earth' lumped in with that grocery list of cancer.... all of those others mentioned have hurt ppl and destroyed the country.... my little ol' flat earth hasn't hurt nary a soul.... in fact, its improved my life exponentially.... its okay though.... :sad:

A little harsh. Okay. I retract

but c'mon man, you don't seriously believe this sci-fi tinfoil stuff, do you?

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Dove post_id=486103 time=1670171901 user_id=3266

What do you mean, systemic racism is not a thing?!?!?!

https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/former-amex-employee-sues-alleges-company-discriminated-against-him-because-hes-white-american-express-george-floyd-black-brian-netzel-stephen-squeri">https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/form ... hen-squeri">https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/former-amex-employee-sues-alleges-company-discriminated-against-him-because-hes-white-american-express-george-floyd-black-brian-netzel-stephen-squeri
There\'s always a bigger fish.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486151 time=1670195223 user_id=3214A little harsh. Okay. I retract

no need for a retraction.... how you feel is how you feel.... i just wanted you to know how i felt about it....  :sad:

Quotebut c'mon man, you don't seriously believe this sci-fi tinfoil stuff, do you?

if you're referring to flat earth, i do indeed.... the only 'actual evidence' for ball earth comes from nasa and they're constantly tripping over their own feet.... all the other 'observational evidence' can be replicated just as easy on a flat, domed surface....  :sad:

caskur

Quote from: Aylana post_id=485966 time=1670091133 user_id=3385
Quote from: caskur post_id=485960 time=1670087342 user_id=2156

DITTO FLEA!!!

Well...this is a Lily and admin free forum, so you don't have toxicity and constant cock sucking messing up every thread.

Well Lily and her homosexual sidekick are ignoring me.

This means other people and I have a chance to swap posts..

Take a look at the poem thread over there.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

what does he look like and where is his picture?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol