The best topic

Replies: 10474
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:17:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

HATE

Started by DKG, December 04, 2022, 11:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499207 time=1682835173 user_id=3351
Yep. The 80's were that way when I graduated. "Fag" was a common insult that was tolerated. Now, the kids get in house detention for saying it. However, I moved back out to California after graduation and faggotry was well tolerated there.

My idiot libtarded dad in California was very gay tolerant. One day, we were driving on the 60 freeway, about to merge onto the 15 north. He had been telling me about this fag that came on to another guy who was straight. Well, this was about 1982 and the dude was so incensed or humiliated over a faggit hitting on him, that he wound up killing the faggit. I replied "Well, at least he had a reason". So my faggit lovin libtarded cunt dad slams on the brakes and screeches to a halt on the side of the road and proceeds to lecture me for what seemed forever about how horrible it was to hate and kill faggits. I was 14 at the time I think. Fast forward a decade + and it happen as a result of the Jenny Jones Show and I made sure to tell my dad, "He had a good reason to kill that faggit".

Anyway, I brow beat his ass over that stupidity literally till the day he died. If I had one supernatural wish, it would be to raise him from the dead every few years to pimp slap the fuck outta him (verbally) for the part he played in faggit tolerance and its repulsive evils we suffer today. Fuk him, fuk the pope, fuck any member of my family, fuck the government, fuck my job, fuk ANYONE who preaches tolerance for faggits. They should all be executed.

I'm not sure I'd take such a hard line approach with the homosexuals.  I guess I'm a believer of people being able to do what they want in the privacy of their own home as consenting adults, as long as they keep it limited to there.

I have very limited experience with homosexuals personally, since they just don't exist in my circles, either personally or at work.  Although a few years back I did drive for a smaller trucking company that hired on a homosexual truck boss/dispatcher.  He was actually an OK guy to work and deal with, and left his perversions at home.  He had to deal with 15 White truck drivers, many  who were mild racists, sexists, and homophobes.  He rolled with the punches better than 90% of the population probably could have, and some of the guys ribbed him hard!  He really did pass the test for being able to endure an environment that was most likely on the complete opposite end of the spectrum of everything he believed in...

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499196 time=1682830861 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499152 time=1682789104 user_id=3389
Only white women shouldn't be allowed to vote . They are the number one cheerleaders for the evil tranny/pedo agenda.

What do chank women do when their kid goes kweirdo?

First of all we don't encourage our kids to take hormone blockers which are also used for chemical castration.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499225 time=1682837767 user_id=3397
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499207 time=1682835173 user_id=3351
Yep. The 80's were that way when I graduated. "Fag" was a common insult that was tolerated. Now, the kids get in house detention for saying it. However, I moved back out to California after graduation and faggotry was well tolerated there.

My idiot libtarded dad in California was very gay tolerant. One day, we were driving on the 60 freeway, about to merge onto the 15 north. He had been telling me about this fag that came on to another guy who was straight. Well, this was about 1982 and the dude was so incensed or humiliated over a faggit hitting on him, that he wound up killing the faggit. I replied "Well, at least he had a reason". So my faggit lovin libtarded cunt dad slams on the brakes and screeches to a halt on the side of the road and proceeds to lecture me for what seemed forever about how horrible it was to hate and kill faggits. I was 14 at the time I think. Fast forward a decade + and it happen as a result of the Jenny Jones Show and I made sure to tell my dad, "He had a good reason to kill that faggit".

Anyway, I brow beat his ass over that stupidity literally till the day he died. If I had one supernatural wish, it would be to raise him from the dead every few years to pimp slap the fuck outta him (verbally) for the part he played in faggit tolerance and its repulsive evils we suffer today. Fuk him, fuk the pope, fuck any member of my family, fuck the government, fuck my job, fuk ANYONE who preaches tolerance for faggits. They should all be executed.

I'm not sure I'd take such a hard line approach with the homosexuals.  I guess I'm a believer of people being able to do what they want in the privacy of their own home as consenting adults, as long as they keep it limited to there.

I have very limited experience with homosexuals personally, since they just don't exist in my circles, either personally or at work.  Although a few years back I did drive for a smaller trucking company that hired on a homosexual truck boss/dispatcher.  He was actually an OK guy to work and deal with, and left his perversions at home.  He had to deal with 15 White truck drivers, many  who were mild racists, sexists, and homophobes.  He rolled with the punches better than 90% of the population probably could have, and some of the guys ribbed him hard!  He really did pass the test for being able to endure an environment that was most likely on the complete opposite end of the spectrum of everything he believed in...

To be sure, there are homosexuals who are decent people to deal with. The problem is though, you cant rule by the exception. The VAST majority of kweirdos and MORE IMPORTANTLY, their supporters simply need to be eliminated from society because they are forcing normal people to celebrate their evil or be destroyed. If they continue to be tolerated, they will 100% always lead us down to the crazy town we now exist in.

Now I dont expect to change your mind, I'm just here to say "I told you so" to everyone who wont listen..LOL!

There never has been, nor will there every be, a decent and functioning society that accepts the level of kweirdoism the west now embraces. I believe Biblical prophecy that tells us this behavior is a hallmark sign of impending doom. America's leadership and bureaucracy is absolutely destroying this country and doing it in completely transparent ways.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499253 time=1682871036 user_id=3389
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499196 time=1682830861 user_id=3351

What do chank women do when their kid goes kweirdo?

First of all we don't encourage our kids to take hormone blockers which are also used for chemical castration.

Well, that can only happen AFTER you hop on the faggit crazy train.

DKG

Victims in execution-style Oklahoma slayings were targeted because they were white​: Police

The brutal murder of two innocent men in Tulsa, Oklahoma, last month was initially thought to have been random, but prosecutors now suspect the black male who claimed responsibility had chosen his victims because they were white.

The shooting rampage

61-year-old Carlton Gilford marched into Rudisill Library on North Hartford the morning of April 18 and fatally shot 35-year-old Lundin Hatchcock in the back of the head, according to police.

Hatchcock was sitting at a computer desk, minding his own business.

The victim's mother told KOTV-TV that her son was a selfless husband who had strong faith, loved God, and had a passion for helping other people, calling his slaying "a tragedy."

Kirby Ellis, the victim's cousin, indicated Hatchcock was well liked and stressed, "Nobody deserves to go through that."

The 35-year-old's killer was evidently not done violently expressing his racial hatred.

Police indicated that Gilford then drove to the nearby QuikTrip gas station and shot 55-year-old James McDaniel in the face — a grievous crime reportedly captured on surveillance cameras.

According to investigators, after McDaniel had collapsed to the ground, Gilford reloaded his weapon and shot him in the head again.

After executing McDaniel, Gilford reportedly shot at a security guard inside the convenience store, who ultimately got out unscathed.

Anti-white motivation

District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler indicated that Hatchock and McDaniel were targeted because they were white, reported KOTV.

"The information suggests that race played a role in it and I feel like that is something we can prove, and it is something that a judge or jury obviously needs to listen to. So we will present that information along with everything else," said Kunzweiler.

Extra to two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of shooting with intent to kill, Tulsa County prosecutors hit Gilford with Oklahoma's version of a hate crime charge, referred to as "malicious intimidation or harassment because of race."

While Gilford admitted to police that he shot the victims, it is presently unclear if he similarly confessed his motivations.

Tulsa Police Chief Wendell Franklin did, however, tell Fox 23, "Our investigation has led us to the fact that, yes he did target those individuals and sought them out because of their skin color."

Gilford is being held without bond. His preliminary hearing is set for June 23.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/victims-in-execution-style-oklahoma-slayings-were-targeted-because-they-were-white?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230505Trending-OklahomaExecutionStyle&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/victims-i ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/victims-in-execution-style-oklahoma-slayings-were-targeted-because-they-were-white?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230505Trending-OklahomaExecutionStyle&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Lokmar

democRATs would have you believe that all 120 toothless members of the KKK are a national emergency and that black people are in danger of extinction. blax have been raised since they were children to feel victimized by whites and hate them for it. Its no wonder we have situations like this.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499831 time=1683299308 user_id=3351
democRATs would have you believe that all 120 toothless members of the KKK are a national emergency and that black people are in danger of extinction. blax have been raised since they were children to feel victimized by whites and hate them for it. Its no wonder we have situations like this.

The brother nails it to the wall. :thumbup:

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=499827 time=1683298683 user_id=3390
Victims in execution-style Oklahoma slayings were targeted because they were white​: Police

The brutal murder of two innocent men in Tulsa, Oklahoma, last month was initially thought to have been random, but prosecutors now suspect the black male who claimed responsibility had chosen his victims because they were white.

The shooting rampage

61-year-old Carlton Gilford marched into Rudisill Library on North Hartford the morning of April 18 and fatally shot 35-year-old Lundin Hatchcock in the back of the head, according to police.

The victim's mother told KOTV-TV that her son was a selfless husband who had strong faith, loved God, and had a passion for helping other people, calling his slaying "a tragedy."

Kirby Ellis, the victim's cousin, indicated Hatchcock was well liked and stressed, "Nobody deserves to go through that."

The 35-year-old's killer was evidently not done violently expressing his racial hatred.

Police indicated that Gilford then drove to the nearby QuikTrip gas station and shot 55-year-old James McDaniel in the face — a grievous crime reportedly captured on surveillance cameras.

According to investigators, after McDaniel had collapsed to the ground, Gilford reloaded his weapon and shot him in the head again.

After executing McDaniel, Gilford reportedly shot at a security guard inside the convenience store, who ultimately got out unscathed.

Anti-white motivation

District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler indicated that Hatchock and McDaniel were targeted because they were white, reported KOTV.

"The information suggests that race played a role in it and I feel like that is something we can prove, and it is something that a judge or jury obviously needs to listen to. So we will present that information along with everything else," said Kunzweiler.

Extra to two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of shooting with intent to kill, Tulsa County prosecutors hit Gilford with Oklahoma's version of a hate crime charge, referred to as "malicious intimidation or harassment because of race."

While Gilford admitted to police that he shot the victims, it is presently unclear if he similarly confessed his motivations.

Tulsa Police Chief Wendell Franklin did, however, tell Fox 23, "Our investigation has led us to the fact that, yes he did target those individuals and sought them out because of their skin color."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/victims-in-execution-style-oklahoma-slayings-were-targeted-because-they-were-white?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230505Trending-OklahomaExecutionStyle&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/victims-i ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/victims-in-execution-style-oklahoma-slayings-were-targeted-because-they-were-white?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230505Trending-OklahomaExecutionStyle&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Kameltoe Harris is on her way to Tulsa to grieve for the shooter.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=499879 time=1683328018 user_id=3396

She should change her name to Mooseknuckle.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=499879 time=1683328018 user_id=3396
Quote from: DKG post_id=499827 time=1683298683 user_id=3390

The shooting rampage

Anti-white motivation

The legacy media is not covering this case, so I doubt it.

Odinson

Its not that hard to figure out that there is some kind of an agenda here.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Odinson post_id=499979 time=1683417198 user_id=136
Its not that hard to figure out that there is some kind of an agenda here.

https://i.ibb.co/vPKBS31/0ff278a6c332ecebaf6da671f5da603eada112c4015ce52c2303e579df8ec688-1.jpg">

Odinson

Blacks and their lovers have started to use the term "chattel slavery" after they realized that all ethnicities have been enslaved at some point.

Victimhood and the reason to live got stolen... Almost.

Now they had special kind of slavery.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson post_id=500000 time=1683477280 user_id=136
Blacks and their lovers have started to use the term "chattel slavery" after they realized that all ethnicities have been enslaved at some point.

Reparations for eight billion people.

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson post_id=500000 time=1683477280 user_id=136

I've been over their bullshit for decades. I just straight up dont give a shit about racism, white privilege, any of it.

Several events over the last  few years have made me even less sympathetic if that were possible. I got gut hooked by that George Floyd narrative as it was first selectively portrayed and edited for public consumption. After the entire video was released, I felt like a fuking moron. These same cocksuckers then tried to tell us all that Kyle Rittenhouse was a fucking racist. No more. Now, I'd be skeptical even if I saw the KKK in full regalia sawing off a black baby's head with a dull knife on live TV.