Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

HATE

Started by DKG, December 04, 2022, 11:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

A Colorado man pleaded guilty to a hate crime charge Thursday in connection with setting fire to a church in Loveland, Colorado.

"The FBI treats hate crimes as the highest priority of our civil rights program because everyone deserves to feel safe to exercise their religion without fear of violence from others," Special Agent in Charge Mark Michalek of the FBI Denver Field Office said in a statement.

Darion Ray Sexton, 22, admitted to throwing two Molotov cocktails at Abiding Love Lutheran Church the night of January 19. He further admitted that he intended to destroy the church and that his motivation involved the "religious character of the church."

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=500015 time=1683483931 user_id=3390
A Colorado man pleaded guilty to a hate crime charge Thursday in connection with setting fire to a church in Loveland, Colorado.

"The FBI treats hate crimes as the highest priority of our civil rights program because everyone deserves to feel safe to exercise their religion without fear of violence from others," Special Agent in Charge Mark Michalek of the FBI Denver Field Office said in a statement.

Darion Ray Sexton, 22, admitted to throwing two Molotov cocktails at Abiding Love Lutheran Church the night of January 19. He further admitted that he intended to destroy the church and that his motivation involved the "religious character of the church."

As I read it, the church was targeted because of its anti abortion stance.

Let me say, I would be fine with someone barring the doors of a church and burning it and the people inside to death if that church promoted faggotry. Anyone burning down a church for practicing God's Word though, should be burned alive. Some people would call my stance hypocritical. I would burn all them fuckers alive too.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=500019 time=1683484506 user_id=3351
Quote from: DKG post_id=500015 time=1683483931 user_id=3390

As I read it, the church was targeted because of its anti abortion stance.

Let me say, I would be fine with someone barring the doors of a church and burning it and the people inside to death if that church promoted faggotry. Anyone burning down a church for practicing God's Word though, should be burned alive. Some people would call my stance hypocritical. I would burn all them fuckers alive too.

You are correct.

Odinson

A "bridgerton" actress complains about the British royal family being so white.

Yes, you are in a white country in Europe.

You dont hear people complaining about the Japanese royal family being so Japanese.

Or that there are no non-Chinese politicians in the Chinese government.

Its only in Europe where foreigners come here and complain about their surroundings being so European.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=500280 time=1683739694 user_id=136

You dont hear people complaining about the Japanese royal family being so Japanese.

Its only in Europe where foreigners come here and complain about their surroundings being so European.

It's Europeans themselves that encourage that type of behaviour.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500289 time=1683750632 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=500280 time=1683739694 user_id=136

Its the must-have-diversity mass psychosis and giving attention to idiotic ramblings.

The Japanese would just dismiss talk like that.

How dumb it is to go to Nigeria and then complain about the blackness of all things.

We give these guys a platform.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=500290 time=1683753501 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500289 time=1683750632 user_id=3389

Its the must-have-diversity mass psychosis and giving attention to idiotic ramblings.

The Japanese would just dismiss talk like that.

How dumb it is to go to Nigeria and then complain about the blackness of all things.

We give these guys a platform.

Yes, you West Europeans do.

Brent

When Blacks cannot find Orientals to attack, they attack Jews.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on February 19, 2024, 01:14:29 PMWhen Blacks cannot find Orientals to attack, they attack Jews.

They should burn that nigger upside down on a cross in his own front lawn!!!!

Herman

Quote from: Brent on February 19, 2024, 01:14:29 PMWhen Blacks cannot find Orientals to attack, they attack Jews.

Ya, what a tuff guy.