The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I cannot STAND

Started by Erica Mena, December 05, 2022, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487105 time=1670724265 user_id=2845
William looks exactly like his mama. Harry was adopted

I read Harry's paternity is kinda questionable lol

Neither of the men are very good looking. It's a good thing they dont need to be lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

The suspected father looks nothing like Prince Harry... Unless you think all gingers look the same.

Harry looks like a mixture of the Queen and Prince Philip.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=487198 time=1670774759 user_id=136
The suspected father looks nothing like Prince Harry... Unless you think all gingers look the same.

My mom followed the royal family a lot in the Diana days and shes saying Harry looks a lot like some other guy she had a thing with but mom doesnt remember his name.

She doesnt think it Prince Philip.

Could you imagine being in a family whose every move is literally analyzed by the world? Every outfit? Every jewel has a meaning?  

I think it's funny how viscious the press was to Kate Middleton, how viscious they were to Fergie, how even Charles messages were hacked and him telling Camila he wished he was her tampon being aired to the world (LOL) and Meghan is all asshurt and victimized by racism because she got the same treatment everyone else got. They told her to just chill and it will pass....dont say anything and it will eventually fizzle out. Meghan Murdock is so narcissistic she cannot stand people seeing her in a negative way and feels compelled to run her yap to "fix" it.

She really.....really fucking stepped in it with this ghoulish display

">

This is a good body language expert breaking down Harry's face as his pig of a wife actually shit on his family and cultures long standing traditions of bowing to the Monarchy.  

So shes engaged to the Prince and had to curtsey to the Queen. Her future husbands grandmother. And she is making a joke out of this and saying "Americans would understand"  :crazy:

Dont put that evil on us lol. We understand basic respect and decency to other cultures.....especially respecting your future in laws.  Shes a horrid and embarrassing representation of Americans.  The first time an American has married into the royal family and it's this bitch. At least most Brits havent wrote us all off as disgusting and disrespectful narcs.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=487220 time=1670776621 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=487198 time=1670774759 user_id=136

My mom followed the royal family a lot in the Diana days and shes saying Harry looks a lot like some other guy she had a thing with but mom doesnt remember his name.

Could you imagine being in a family whose every move is literally analyzed by the world? Every outfit? Every jewel has a meaning?  

I think it's funny how viscious the press was to Kate Middleton, how viscious they were to Fergie, how even Charles messages were hacked and him telling Camila he wished he was her tampon being aired to the world (LOL) and Meghan is all asshurt and victimized by racism because she got the same treatment everyone else got. They told her to just chill and it will pass....dont say anything and it will eventually fizzle out. Meghan Murdock is so narcissistic she cannot stand people seeing her in a negative way and feels compelled to run her yap to "fix" it.

">

This is a good body language expert breaking down Harry's face as his pig of a wife actually shit on his family and cultures long standing traditions of bowing to the Monarchy.  

So shes engaged to the Prince and had to curtsey to the Queen. Her future husbands grandmother. And she is making a joke out of this and saying "Americans would understand"  :crazy:

Dont put that evil on us lol. We understand basic respect and decency to other cultures.....especially respecting your future in laws.  Shes a horrid and embarrassing representation of Americans.  The first time an American has married into the royal family and it's this bitch.

James Hewitt is the suspects name... They have ginger hair in common.

Prince Harry has the Queens eyes which are pretty close together.

If Diana and James Hewitt have a kid together, the kid wouldnt have the Queens eyes.

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/harryandjameshewitt-9ae1d26a-b340-454a-a162-73b9545cfe82.jpg?w=700&quality=86&strip=all">

Dove

I think the worst part of her shitting on her husbands country was she was playing it off like "tee hee.....I'm so innocent and I didnt know! I'm American and I'm a hugger  and these people are so stiff and formal and I'm better and warmer than these cold people! Look how cute and persecuted I am!"

She really thinks shes better than his family.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=487224 time=1670777000 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=487220 time=1670776621 user_id=3266

">

Dont put that evil on us lol. We understand basic respect and decency to other cultures.....especially respecting your future in laws.  Shes a horrid and embarrassing representation of Americans.  The first time an American has married into the royal family and it's this bitch.

James Hewitt is the suspects name... They have ginger hair in common.

Prince Harry has the Queens eyes which are pretty close together.

If Diana and James Hewitt have a kid together, the kid wouldnt have the Queens eyes.

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/harryandjameshewitt-9ae1d26a-b340-454a-a162-73b9545cfe82.jpg?w=700&quality=86&strip=all">

Good point. I wonder if they ever did paternity tests.

Erica Mena

Imma need TRF to slap those two idiots with a cease and desist. I seriously hope the King disowns Harry's stupid ass.
<t></t>

Lokmar

Too bad Harry didnt wind up with Pippa. One day, Megan is gonna leave his dumb ass and he'll be in the gutter.

Odinson

His father is the King of Great-Britain.

Pretty sure he wont end up homeless.

He probably considers Frogmore palace the same thing as being homeless.