Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Creepy White Guys

Started by ghost, April 23, 2014, 09:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Dating sites are full if creepy guys of all colours.  UGGG!

and we won't even mention the types of women that frequent these sites.....oh lordy.. :ugeek:

Miserable bitches like ghost. ;)  :lol:  :ugeek:

gary gary gary.....i hardly think Ghost needs to go on dating sites.......just sayin

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"
Trust me Fashionista, ghost looks down on you..

I have had white women friends tell me they secretly despise Asian women.

No, I look down on you for being such a racist arse.

I like Fash.

Thank you ghost and the feeling is mutual..

:)

I know Gary Oak has a habit of saying things without a single shred of proof.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
STFU ghost, you are another bitter overweight miserable white bitch.

Gary Oak, that was mean and untrue..

It also make me think ghost has hit a raw nerve with you.

Gary's been sad ever since I gave a poor review to his precious Tarton Dragon.

You mean an accurate review?

Thank you sharing one of the worst published works I've ever come across in my life.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"`Oh this is beautiful. It just goes to show that men? like Gary Oak are a dime a dozen.

http://creepywhiteguys.tumblr.com/">http://creepywhiteguys.tumblr.com/

Back when I was single, if a guy said he liked my Asian eyes I would have no problem with that. I would be more concerned if he said he liked blonde hair and blue eyes. Why would he be dating me if he liked that?

However, I always gave a wide berth to those guys who liked me ONLY because I am Asian. Usually it was based on some Hollywood stereotype of East Asian chicks as being submissive. The last fucking thing I am is submissive. Those kind of guys gave me the fucking creeps.

If a guy couldn't see the individual in me then I wouldn't see him.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ghost"`Oh this is beautiful. It just goes to show that men? like Gary Oak are a dime a dozen.

Back when I was single, if a guy said he liked my Asian eyes I would have no problem with that. I would be more concerned if he said he liked blonde hair and blue eyes. Why would he be dating me if he liked that?

However, I always gave a wide berth to those guys who liked me ONLY because I am Asian. Usually it was based on some Hollywood stereotype of East Asian chicks as being submissive. The last fucking thing I am is submissive. Those kind of guys gave me the fucking creeps.

i like you because of your mild, non-opinionated, shy and easy going personality.....fuck what everyone else thinks.... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

i like you because of your mild, non-opinionated, shy and easy going personality.....fuck what everyone else thinks.... :ugeek:

See, that's why I love you handsome. You can see the true individual in me. ;)

cc

Say. I read only the first few posts and got weirded out.  What the hell is this weird thread?

Now that was cute Munday^. You are turning a nutty thread into something worthwhile.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I wish I didn't have a policy on sharing private correspondence because I could really add to this thread haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I wish I didn't have a policy on sharing private correspondence because I could really add to this thread haha

just your presence adds to every thread cupcake.....and thats a fact... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Say. I read only the first few posts and got weirded out.  What the hell is this weird thread?

Now that was cute Munday^. You are turning a nutty thread into something worthwhile.

On the old Asian forums we had several threads per day like this one.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh trust me, it's not a book you want to read. It's tedious, racist, and written by someone with absolutely no grammatical knowledge.

That would explain why Gary Oak likes it..

;)

Sorry Gary Oak, that was not very nice of me.

:(

Trust me Fashionista, ghost looks down on you..

I have had white women friends tell me they secretly despise Asian women.

You've spouted some really dumb shit in the past but that last statement is in a whole other class of stupid.

Do you make this shit up as you go along or do you take the time to plan out how stupid you want to make yourself look?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I wish I didn't have a policy on sharing private correspondence because I could really add to this thread haha

just your presence adds to every thread cupcake.....and thats a fact... :mrgreen:

Hey OL, you got something brown on your nose. Go wash your face.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

It's chocolate icing!  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Awwwwwwwwww that's the sweetest thing I've heard all day.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Awwwwwwwwww that's the sweetest thing I've heard all day.

The day is early.