Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Breaky, are you mad right now?

Started by Erica Mena, December 07, 2022, 05:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486944 time=1670620610 user_id=3214
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486873 time=1670561844 user_id=3358

He's a conservative...but I know where you're coming from.  :laugh3:

Hey...has SG's font size improved? I was having a hassle deciphering certain words/letters. Maybe bolder lettering perhaps? I need to wear stronger magnification when I'm reading shit there! Lol

I find the first part very difficult to believe

Yes, I increased the font size in the default theme which you were using

Cool man. I'll check it out!

BF is finding it difficult in dealing with the leftards when they just skirt within the rules. It's hard to ban opinionated individuals such as Aidsman and tPOTf on their gibberish opinions, humourless assertions and general stupidity alone.

In the real world, I would just hassle both fucklies up into a corner, whip out my phat robocock and drench their ugly countenances with my early morning piss.

Fucking comic relief wouldn't come any purer!

ac_biggrin

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=487818 time=1671082903 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486944 time=1670620610 user_id=3214

I find the first part very difficult to believe

Yes, I increased the font size in the default theme which you were using

BF is finding it difficult in dealing with the leftards when they just skirt within the rules. It's hard to ban opinionated individuals such as Aidsman and tPOTf on their gibberish opinions, humourless assertions and general stupidity alone.

In the real world, I would just hassle both fucklies up into a corner, whip out my phat robocock and drench their ugly countenances with my early morning piss.

ac_biggrin

I don't buy that.

They're spamming the fuck out of the place but he didn't have the slightest problem banning others for far less.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487817 time=1671082471 user_id=3214
In a moment of self reflection brought on by God only knows what, Oak has asked that her name be changed to a more appropriate "Mrs Piggy"

Let us hope that more self reflections will bear similar types of fruit when it comes to self awareness and accuracy

Hahahahahahaaa...fucking hell. She's trying her pudgy trotter at some reverse psychology no doubt. That will only bite her on the fat arse!

:laugh3:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV2IK_6TV8PPT7P85Xo-H30fXyIwtOKwVd6w&usqp=CAU">

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487819 time=1671083010 user_id=3214
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=487818 time=1671082903 user_id=3358

ac_biggrin

I don't buy that.

They're spamming the fuck out of the place but he didn't have the slightest problem banning others for far less.

Somethings gotta break soon surely? The worst part about it all, is that they both have their own tired forums to spam. Unfortunately some of the cool kids that were banned, refuse to venture back now. It's hard to generate one's own comedy  in the company of clowns...

Erica Mena

Sera hasn't even posted yet and you all are starting the bullying.

Give her a damn chance ffs
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

She's conservative so she's automatically aces with me

Buck

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=487816 time=1671082214 user_id=3358
Quote from: Buck post_id=486941 time=1670618595 user_id=3402

Joo has fixed the font and is alot easier to read.

Also don't let Sera `man thing` give you any shit bro.Slap that tranny fuck all over discord.

Sweet!

Who is this Sera twat_waffle anyway? It responds like an angsty teenager. All I said to her was to keep shitty politics out of Discord, and now she's bleeding a river. Even fat boi niggerish rancidmilko is syncing with her menstrual cycle now. Fucking ditzy and dopey giving their uneducated opinions on world affairs. Lol.  These cunts seem to think that we're not privy to international news and media hype and need to discuss the shit over several boards daily. Fuuuuuuck sakes!

:oeudC:

It's a post op transexual,ergo the nickname man thing.

Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

She's hitting back on Discord. That's why
<t></t>

Buck

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487901 time=1671134788 user_id=2845

So do we all have to be nice to her now then or something?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Buck post_id=487904 time=1671135563 user_id=3402
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487901 time=1671134788 user_id=2845

No one has to do anything. The girl hasn't even posted yet. Let's not make her not want to, ya know?
<t></t>

Buck

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487908 time=1671136055 user_id=2845
Quote from: Buck post_id=487904 time=1671135563 user_id=3402

No one has to do anything. The girl hasn't even posted yet. Let's not make her not want to, ya know?

Ok I get ya now.

Serafina

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486614 time=1670453023 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486609 time=1670452704 user_id=2845
Or is it just Discord?

Not mad, but tired of shitty politics continually being discussed. Americans seem to just thrive on bullshit??

Nah, you're a coward, and cannot stand for what you believe, whatever the fuck that is. And your continual talking as if it's only Americans playing into this bullshit, let's not forget all the other lovely countries ALSO feeding into this bullshit. There just is more Americans here than from whatever shithole your sleazed, err, squeezed out of.

Serafina

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486616 time=1670453503 user_id=3358
And I'll you what...you reckon BF is going downhill on account of all the libtard posts? I blame the conservatives for encouraging it. Back and forth...back and forth. BF has told me himself that he is sick and tired of it, but his hands are literally tired.

The approach is to get in there and fuck shit up. Then reboot.

BF is dying because they're too hungry for money, and the libtards have made sure we ALL have less money.

As for the "the conservatives for encouraging it." Yeah, right... I call bullshit. I know BF, it's run by, controlled by, libtards. Look to them dumbfucksicle. They're the ones keeping it going, or there would be no content that would make people want to spend money and join.

Serafina

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486617 time=1670453572 user_id=2845
There are no conservatives there except Dovey!

Oh fuck him. He lets Lily run that forum.

EXACTLY my damned point! He, and I know who "He" is, gave control over to the wrong person.