The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Ouch - Dove just gave Murdolf Heifer a good and proper cunting

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 07, 2022, 06:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486666 time=1670461373 user_id=1676
Murdy got all chatty at me in pm the other day. I shut that shit down real quick.

She must think that because I'm on speaking terms with other women on the forums, I'm good for a flirt or pick me up... but I never flirt with other chicks and they don't flirt with me. We're just married yet friends or friendly. Something Murdock doesn't seem to get into her thick skull.

It demonstrated yet again to me how she's geared.

I could never trust her even in friendly banter or interactions because it was what? A decade after her being friends with Dove that she tried to character assassinate her. Then the whole Joo fiasco.

Murdy doesn't understand that she's painted herself into a corner by fucking over her supposed friends while rattling off PM's to the people that witnessed it, trying to foster either friendship, friendly terms, sexual ego trip, or all of the above.

No fucking thanks.

Couple years back I started pumping out chops and AI assisted GIF's of Murdy for shits and giggles. She came crying in my inbox with a woe is me sob story because her partner might see it and it would probably cause a breakup.

So I laid out all the reasons why that line of reasoning was stupid, but still offered to take what I could down.

I try to reasonable when the cards are down, but I now regret honouring her request.

She's not suitably fashioned for these type of forum or social media interactions. She's a passive aggressive codependent victimhood promoting victim who lacks integrity when HER CARDS are down..

She would simply call it trolling and laugh it off until the next attempt, but Murdock is no troll. She's a person with special needs and if it weren't for her nasty streak, I'd almost feel pity for her.

Murdock needs to log off of all social media forever and attend to her spiritual development, stat.

Shes a hollow narcissistic who views others as props. She is completely inept. No empathy. No understanding of others.

Shes just gotten really bad with age and alcohol. I feel sorry for her mostly.

Yeah she was trying to turn people against me in PM for a long time. Tried doing it way before this with some idiocy telling people I had relapsed on heroin and she was so "worried"  

None of it was true, of course....she was trying to paint me as unhinged.

Shes a bitter, jealous and insecure old drunk.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486656 time=1670459139 user_id=3214
Rancid was taking the piss outta her prior but here dove comes along and napalms that clown back into whatever stagnant puddle she slithered out of

She insulted him like 3 times before he finally hit her harder.  And then she gets huffy and acts like her being cool with him was a favor to him? And she wont tolerate his insults?

Amazing lack of self awareness and self obsession. No idea how I was ever friends with someone like this. Toxic and full of shit.

People used to tell me to watch it with her because they felt like she was just after YOU.  I dont doubt that anymore.

Careful guys....because the ones who dont take her sexual bait she gets fixated on. Them having someone is moot to her. Big blew her off because he wasnt interested in her like that and he was already hooking up with ME.  And she took this as a challange.  Shes resented me over it.

Never mind shes cyber fucked and got attention from most the males from the boards....she fixates the ones who arent interested. Her ego is huge.

Frood

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486719 time=1670469427 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486717 time=1670468932 user_id=3214
She's gone full metal loony toon.

My oath!  :laugh:

https://media.tenor.com/1ur4BrcOxUkAAAAM/hi-hello.gif">

PS: I think the  tPOtF is partly to blame for her recent conniption. Pumping her up full of hot wind and piss.

PPS: Did you know that tPOtF goes by the name of fucking Corin?? It's apprently European for "Karen". Lol...one can't make that shit up!

ac_lmfao

https://media.tenor.com/jceH_RtqyekAAAAd/viralhog-cow.gif">

She had a cow when I used Ok, Karen or the Spanish equivalent Ok, Karina on her....not even knowing her first name.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486821 time=1670540479 user_id=1676

PS: I think the  tPOtF is partly to blame for her recent conniption. Pumping her up full of hot wind and piss.

PPS: Did you know that tPOtF goes by the name of fucking Corin?? It's apprently European for "Karen". Lol...one can't make that shit up!

ac_lmfao

She had a cow when I used Ok, Karen or the Spanish equivalent Ok, Karina on her....not even knowing her first name.

Omg -- you should have seen that submarine implode in open water works via PM when you did that.

her fucking fervent hysteria took up an additional terabyte of storage on the server after that

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486821 time=1670540479 user_id=1676

ac_lmfao

ac_lmfao

Dove

">

This video actually put my experience with Murd in the perfect perspective.

Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486826 time=1670541735 user_id=3214
Admin is a dick demon of the dark anal army

FACT

Dude watch that video. YOU will definately agree lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486825 time=1670541288 user_id=3266
">

EVERYBODY'S A SUSPECT!!!

">

But in all serious... follow the advice and stop trying to reason with drooling dipshits like admong and those other cretins who agree with him

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=486825 time=1670541288 user_id=3266
">

My ex wife and her moms are level 7 demons. They hit all 7 points. Bitches.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486820 time=1670540407 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486656 time=1670459139 user_id=3214
Rancid was taking the piss outta her prior but here dove comes along and napalms that clown back into whatever stagnant puddle she slithered out of

She insulted him like 3 times before he finally hit her harder.  And then she gets huffy and acts like her being cool with him was a favor to him? And she wont tolerate his insults?

Amazing lack of self awareness and self obsession. No idea how I was ever friends with someone like this. Toxic and full of shit.

People used to tell me to watch it with her because they felt like she was just after YOU.  I dont doubt that anymore.

Careful guys....because the ones who dont take her sexual bait she gets fixated on. Them having someone is moot to her. Big blew her off because he wasnt interested in her like that and he was already hooking up with ME.  And she took this as a challange.  Shes resented me over it.

Never mind shes cyber fucked and got attention from most the males from the boards....she fixates the ones who arent interested. Her ego is huge.

Guys laughed at her back at Trollvalhalla on boards you could not see.

Remember, I was an admin there so I had access to at least 3 subforums which weren't visible to any of you and it was there that Cranky and may others blasted the hell out of her antics.

In fact, I remember one time where Harlot (cranky's wife) went in on her hard for trying to solicit  attention from her husband