Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:20:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why do I Stan?

Started by Erica Mena, December 08, 2022, 07:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

OJ, Aaron Hernandez, Elon Musk

The first two have zero in common with the third.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486837 time=1670545910 user_id=2845

Elon Musk is a hero to average folks. The other two aint.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486837 time=1670545910 user_id=2845

You gotta stop that lol

I'll take a shot with some of my own arm chair psychology

You see these first two men as innocent and unfairly persecuted. You are relating to that and that is what struck a cord with you. Elon has a lot of wealth and influence and he is doing things that you see as brave and righteous. So that also makes sense.  Its touching your values and sense of justice....so that is the common thread here.  

At least you are not one them unhinged psycho bitches who become romantically/sexually obsessed with these monstrous men who everyone knows is guilty as fuck. Writing cringe, 8th grade level love letters to demons like Ramirez and Dahmer. And Chris fucking Watts.

There is a book that was written specifically on the topic of why some women get fixated on dangerous males. I've been meaning to read it but by the time I can, I'm too tired lol.

But no think....beyond the fact Aaron Hernandez is ridiculously attractive....it has to do with your inner sense of justice and for the first two you feel they treated unjustly and for Elon you feel he is strong and fighting some wrongs. So that attracts you to them.

How did I do?  ac_dunno
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Nailed it! I'll never believe OJ did it :laugh:
<t></t>

Aylana

Can anyone explain why Scotty has sent me hours and hours of strange audio messages and then claims I am stalking him?

Lokmar

OJ at the very LEAST knows who did it.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aylana post_id=486847 time=1670548294 user_id=3385
Can anyone explain why Scotty has sent me hours and hours of strange audio messages and then claims I am stalking him?

He thinks you're a little Asian chick
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=486858 time=1670550429 user_id=3351
OJ at the very LEAST knows who did it.

Now that I do believe
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

OJ did it and got away with it like a G

and that I am happy about because the cunt he killed was absolutely worthless

Dove

Quote from: Aylana post_id=486847 time=1670548294 user_id=3385

Gotta be a UK thing.

Dove

I feel bad for Chris Brown.

He gets labeled an abuser but the truth is crazy ass Rihanna is the abuser.  She antagonized and provoked him and he knocked her around like a punching bag because she was literally ATTACKING HIS GENITALS.

If someone was trying to grab and twist my vagina I would punch them in fucking head until the threat was over too. Who the fuck wouldnt?

I definately do not "stan" for him.....but i do feel bad for him. Men always get the shit end of the stick on abuse. They kinda pave their own fate because they refuse to go to police and just assume police wont take them seriously.