Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Who is Bruticus

Started by Erica Mena, December 09, 2022, 12:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488093 time=1671233058 user_id=2845
Izza alt. IDGAF what anyone says :laugh:

I dunno who it is, but they seem desperate to be accepted on BF and a bit too nice and agreeable.

I guess there's a possibility he's legit, but it's basically unheard of for a noob without any affiliation to a board or it's members to dive straight in and start engaging everyone as though they're already familiar with them.

He was pretty cagey and evasive about where else he has posted in the past when I inquired, which raised my suspicion...

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=488230 time=1671469797 user_id=1728

I dunno who it is, but they seem desperate to be accepted on BF and a bit too nice and agreeable.

I guess there's a possibility he's legit, but it's basically unheard of for a noob without any affiliation to a board or it's members to dive straight in and start engaging everyone as though they're already familiar with them.

He was pretty cagey and evasive about where else he has posted in the past when I inquired, which raised my suspicion...

It's the damn owner. It's only obvious
<t></t>

Aryan

Maybe, who knows. It's easy to fall into the trap of blaming him for every potential alt or new member...

I thought Casey/Succubus was him at first.  :laugh3:

Erica Mena

A new person just happened to find the link to my Discord channel. Sure dude lol
<t></t>

Aylana

So this Bruticus is not from the so called...Community...or is he?

I think it's the ghost of Eddie Haskell.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488436 time=1671582038 user_id=2845
It's the damn owner

Could be, but, BF posted that Bruticus had no shared IPs. Doesnt mean a VPN aint being used though.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

I don't think it's BF, I'd say it's more likely someone tied in with Flynn/Mongtini and co. CW also seems unusually invested in the subject and keeps chiming in and dismissing claims that it's an alt.

Frood

That approach used to be my bread and butter go to angle...

Caskur reckons it's Bra1n.... too ashamed after his 2016 election night meltdown (the second part is my opinion, not Caskur's).

It would make sense. Many of us had his cv and rubbed his professional gig's face into his random dog shit.

He must crave getting back in but he's too compromised by his abject stupidity to go under a known handle.

Poor pitiful Bra1n. Lulz....
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Yeah I've heard a couple of times that it could be this Bra1n character, I can't say because I never had any interaction with the guy.

Frood

He lost the plot on election day 2016 because he was the "expert" (according to his field), and Trump was never in a million years going to get elected.

Hoot Gibson and me kept a running tally of all the state's Trump was winning outright throughout that day and by early evening, we both got uncharacteristically banned for "spam"....

ac_toofunny

The funniest part is that Bra1n was a political expert with tenure in a Florida university and was paid to traipse around the world on the gravy junket giving speeches about democracy.

Fuck that piece of shit.
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=488489 time=1671621635 user_id=1676

https://www.ootikof.net/Filez/bra1n-brain.jpg">

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=488489 time=1671621635 user_id=1676

That approach used to be my bread and butter go to angle...

Caskur reckons it's Bra1n.... too ashamed after his 2016 election night meltdown (the second part is my opinion, not Caskur's).

It would make sense. Many of us had his cv and rubbed his professional gig's face into his random dog shit.

He must crave getting back in but he's too compromised by his abject stupidity to go under a known handle.

He knows he has it coming.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

He really fell off the plot with that Ant Agonizer alt.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488520 time=1671639609 user_id=3214
He really fell off the plot with that Ant Agonizer alt.

That piece of shit got got. Ask Freud lol
<t></t>