Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

What In the unfortunate looking FUCK?

Started by Erica Mena, December 09, 2022, 12:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486973 time=1670634940 user_id=1676
He's being charged for a second (or earlier) luggage theft now, as Blazor pointed out.

The dude is a Bag Kleptomaniac from Transylvania.

say that on Bowelmovement factory and watch admong start spamming the shit out of the place with Hunter Biden dick pic requests

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486975 time=1670635061 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=486972 time=1670634841 user_id=3396

Old Apegirl aint too sharp.

plus, he loves the cock

I believe it.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486918 time=1670607639 user_id=2845
https://i.ibb.co/pz6QNnZ/7-F662830-8-F5-F-4-D32-A7-DA-C21-E0401-AC7-D.jpg">

Let's discuss his looks please, not politics lol

Matt Damon is having a real bad decade.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486923 time=1670608213 user_id=1676
Like Matt Damon's and Tinkerbell's love child....

Bahahahaha I just said pretty much the same thing  :laugh3:

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487000 time=1670644243 user_id=2845
Now that looks like a killer tranny :roll:

Would you wanna run into that in a locker room?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=487001 time=1670644377 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487000 time=1670644243 user_id=2845
Now that looks like a killer tranny :roll:

Would you wanna run into that in a locker room?

Seamajor would

He'd strip naked and piss on the floor just to prime himself

Aryan

Kinda bizarre how he dresses as a female but doesn't bother to buy a wig, is that some kind of sick sub-group fetish among homos?

Where's Dove, she's clued up about that sort of thing.... they have names for everything these days.  :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=487020 time=1670665454 user_id=1728
Kinda bizarre how he dresses as a female but doesn't bother to buy a wig, is that some kind of sick sub-group fetish among homos?

Where's Dove, she's clued up about that sort of thing.... they have names for everything these days.  :laugh3:

The problem is they include men like this as "trans". This guy is a cross dresser. In the same fetish camp as autogynophilia.

You can look this up and read med literature on it. Cross dressing....transvestism is a long known sex fetish. The fetish is wearing clothes owned and worn by females without their consent.  That's the fetish.

Autogynophiles have a sexual fetish living as and being seen as women.  These are the "trans" people who say "transwomen are women" and talk about transwomen having periods, nursing babies...et. That's not gender dysphoria. That's autogynophilia.

Caitlyn Jenner is an autogynophile.....Blaire White is a transwoman. See the difference?  Blaire White, The Offensive Tranny, Buck Angel ....these are actual gender dysphoric people who transitioned. The man who troons out one day and destroys his family after living as a man all his life? An autogynophilia.

Homeboy who has a "pup" fetish and is stealing women's luggage is NOT trans. He is a cross dresser....just a transvestite.  This isnt autogynophilia....but it's still depraved, narcissistic....and both of these fetishes are considered paraphilias.

Both of these groups outnumber legitimate gender dysphoric people. Like people who are genuinely suffering dysphoria about their gender. But these fetishes are now included and protected under the trans umbrella.

Its cross dressing and autogynophilia are paraphilias...fetishes. Actual gender dysphoria, this isnt a fetish at all. It's more comparable to anorexia. It's not sexual for the VERY small number of people who suffer from this dysphoric disorder. Right now youth are targeted and intentionally sucked in and confused and groomed to believe they are trans and this is a serious and big problem.

Its normal you dont know about these things. Unless you hang with goths or attend fetish clubs and groups you had no reason to know.  But the age of innocence is over and you really gotta know this stuff because its directly gonna impact all of our lives. Its confusing....I know. Its supposed to be.

Know your enemy  ac_drinks

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=487037 time=1670688830 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=487020 time=1670665454 user_id=1728

The problem is they include men like this as "trans". This guy is a cross dresser. In the same fetish camp as autogynophilia.

You can look this up and read med literature on it. Cross dressing....transvestism is a long known sex fetish. The fetish is wearing clothes owned and worn by females without their consent.  That's the fetish.

Autogynophiles have a sexual fetish living as and being seen as women.  These are the "trans" people who say "transwomen are women" and talk about transwomen having periods, nursing babies...et. That's not gender dysphoria. That's autogynophilia.

Caitlyn Jenner is an autogynophile.....Blaire White is a transwoman. See the difference?  Blaire White, The Offensive Tranny, Buck Angel ....these are actual gender dysphoric people who transitioned. The man who troons out one day and destroys his family after living as a man all his life? An autogynophilia.

Homeboy who has a "pup" fetish and is stealing women's luggage is NOT trans. He is a cross dresser....just a transvestite.  This isnt autogynophilia....but it's still depraved, narcissistic....and both of these fetishes are considered paraphilias.

Both of these groups outnumber legitimate gender dysphoric people. Like people who are genuinely suffering dysphoria about their gender. But these fetishes are now included and protected under the trans umbrella.

Its cross dressing and autogynophilia are paraphilias...fetishes. Actual gender dysphoria, this isnt a fetish at all. It's more comparable to anorexia. It's not sexual for the VERY small number of people who suffer from this dysphoric disorder. Right now youth are targeted and intentionally sucked in and confused and groomed to believe they are trans and this is a serious and big problem.

Its normal you dont know about these things. Unless you hang with goths or attend fetish clubs and groups you had no reason to know.  But the age of innocence is over and you really gotta know this stuff because its directly gonna impact all of our lives. Its confusing....I know. Its supposed to be.

I find it difficult not to just lump them all in together and treat them with the same level of hostility and disdain as I would any other pervert or degenerate.

I do get what you're saying about some of them being legitimately confused about their gender and not getting off on the cross-dressing shit...

I wonder which category Blurt falls under?  ac_wot

Biggie Smiles

How much more do you think admin will screech piss and moan to defend this deviant shit bag?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sam-brinton-nonbinary-biden-official-stole-jewelry-worth-1700-second-luggage-theft-police">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sam-br ... eft-police">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sam-brinton-nonbinary-biden-official-stole-jewelry-worth-1700-second-luggage-theft-police

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=487042 time=1670693352 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=487037 time=1670688830 user_id=3266

I find it difficult not to just lump them all in together and treat them with the same level of hostility and disdain as I would any other pervert or degenerate.

I do get what you're saying about some of them being legitimately confused about their gender and not getting off on the cross-dressing shit...

I wonder which category Blurt falls under?  ac_wot

It's actually VERY important we DONT lump them all in togther.

That's the point and intent....that's what they want us to do. Not to sound conspirital but the whole idea is to have "cis white het people" at odds with everyone. And that includes black and brown and gays who agree with us.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487047 time=1670694088 user_id=3214
How much more do you think admin will screech piss and moan to defend this deviant shit bag?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sam-brinton-nonbinary-biden-official-stole-jewelry-worth-1700-second-luggage-theft-police">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sam-br ... eft-police">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sam-brinton-nonbinary-biden-official-stole-jewelry-worth-1700-second-luggage-theft-police

Admin is a naive and brainwashed prick.