Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Mystify Michael Hutchence

Started by Erica Mena, December 11, 2022, 11:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

As some of you know, I've always been intrigued by the story of Paula Yates, Bob Geldof and Michael Hutchence. Paula went from being a hard working, dedicated mother and wife, to being an empty shell of a woman. Lost in obsession with Hutchence, who himself had changed due to a motorcycle accident. Michael turned into a dark, depressed soul addicted to drugs.

I respect Geldof for taking custody of the child of Yates and Hutchence after they died. It takes a man to do that.

The documentary is called Mystify. I suggest you give it a watch.
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487200 time=1670774838 user_id=2845
As some of you know, I've always been intrigued by the story of Paula Yates, Bob Geldof and Michael Hutchence. Paula went from being a hard working, dedicated mother and wife, to being an empty shell of a woman. Lost in obsession with Hutchence, who himself had changed due to a motorcycle accident. Michael turned into a dark, depressed soul addicted to drugs.

I respect Geldof for taking custody of the child of Yates and Hutchence after they died. It takes a man to do that.

I am upset with Geldof depriving Michael's parents of their Grandchild... they are a respectale well off family who would have given her a great Aussie childhood. I think Geldof did it for the money.... Tiger Lily spent the whole covid pandemic where I live... in safety...in WA, so that was something I guess.

I do understand the reasoning of keeping Tiger Lily with her half-siblings.... but she is home in Australia and I guess has the funds to fly back and forth across the globe if she wants.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

She didn't get any money. Geldof has his own.

Michael had nothing left for her. The lawyer took it all
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487200 time=1670774838 user_id=2845

Michael Hutchence was a good singer with great hair. Too bad he was so self-destructive.