Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Time for this Bitch to Find a New Job

Started by Herman, December 10, 2022, 08:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

A female middle school teacher fighting with a student.

">

Aryan

FUCKING LOL, I knew straight away it had to be niggers and then they interview a negress saying how "shocking" it is.

It isn't shocking at all, American public schools are like zoos, with wild apes chimping out in classrooms on a daily basis.

No doubt plenty of white liberal bitches will have been red pilled after experiencing this kind of thing first hand...

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=487095 time=1670721889 user_id=3396
A female middle school teacher fighting with a student.

">

Middle schoolers are thirteen to fifteen. What is an adult doing swinging at a kid.

kiebers

A random comment from the web...
QuoteNot sure who laid hands first.  If it was the teacher she should be charged with assault and fired.  If it was the student, the teacher should be allowed to defend herself until the student stops attacking.  If schools and communities want a policy where teachers can't defend themselves, then they should be willing to pony-up $$ to fund security guards in every classroom.  For communities not willing to provide security when it's needed, teacher's unions should insist in hazard pay, where teachers who are assaulted by students get a hazard pay bonus for each assault that happens to them a year (say $5k per assault that leaves a mark or $10k for any assault drawing blood).  I'm  also against school policies that allow students who have been know to cause multiple fights to return to the classrooms without requiring one of their parents to have to attend with them.  (i.e. after a student's second fight the only way they can attend class in person is to have a parent or guardian in the classroom with them for the remainder of the school year).

Sounds fair to me....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Dove

Wouldnt shock me if the student attacked the teacher.

Schools are absolutely horrible. I'm not shocked at all about this.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=487154 time=1670752478 user_id=1728
FUCKING LOL, I knew straight away it had to be niggers and then they interview a negress saying how "shocking" it is.

It isn't shocking at all, American public schools are like zoos, with wild apes chimping out in classrooms on a daily basis.

No doubt plenty of white liberal bitches will have been red pilled after experiencing this kind of thing first hand...

When I was in school, if a teacher put their mitts on me, they better be prepared to get their ass kicked.

Herman

Quote from: kiebers post_id=487302 time=1670797151 user_id=193
A random comment from the web...
QuoteNot sure who laid hands first.  If it was the teacher she should be charged with assault and fired.  If it was the student, the teacher should be allowed to defend herself until the student stops attacking.  If schools and communities want a policy where teachers can't defend themselves, then they should be willing to pony-up $$ to fund security guards in every classroom.  For communities not willing to provide security when it's needed, teacher's unions should insist in hazard pay, where teachers who are assaulted by students get a hazard pay bonus for each assault that happens to them a year (say $5k per assault that leaves a mark or $10k for any assault drawing blood).  I'm  also against school policies that allow students who have been know to cause multiple fights to return to the classrooms without requiring one of their parents to have to attend with them.  (i.e. after a student's second fight the only way they can attend class in person is to have a parent or guardian in the classroom with them for the remainder of the school year).

Sounds fair to me....

Ya, it's fair.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=487304 time=1670799150 user_id=3266

But, what if the student wss defending herself?

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=487358 time=1670849628 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=487304 time=1670799150 user_id=3266

But, what if the student wss defending herself?

If that's the case, that teacher belongs in prison.  That's definately possible.  

I just think its more likely the student went at the teacher. Usually the sort of abuse you see teachers engaging in is...they fuck their students. They usually dont ghetto brawl them in the middle of the classroom. This looks like something the student started. If the teacher did this? Shes a damn psychopath and belongs in prison.

Teachers and schools are terrible today and the kids are even worse. The shit my daughter went through in one of the "good" school districts because of other students is just insane.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=487306 time=1670801596 user_id=3396
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=487154 time=1670752478 user_id=1728

When I was in school, if a teacher put their mitts on me, they better be prepared to get their ass kicked.

You know as well as I do that in an American nog infested school, it's way more likely that the teacher will be the one getting assaulted, not the pupil.

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=487390 time=1670874597 user_id=1728
Quote from: Herman post_id=487306 time=1670801596 user_id=3396

You know as well as I do that in an American nog infested school, it's way more likely that the teacher will be the one getting assaulted, not the pupil.

Sure, the kid could have started it. All we can see is the fight, not how it started.