Creepy Asian Girls

Started by Obvious Li, April 24, 2014, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

so it seems.....a difficult, but not impossible task............. :mrgreen:

A stereotype Taiwanese have of Koreans is that they are emotional and have tempers..

Like the Irish of the East.

yes they are what you might euphemistically call "hot blooded".....drama queens with tempers.....very emotional ....but oh so sweet and sexy.......every conversation between Koreans involves lots of hand waving and loud voices..... 8-)

Drama queen with a temper yet hawt and sexy. My ears are burning.  :lol:  Srsly though, I have met a lot of people that think I am a Hankuker.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
A stereotype Taiwanese have of Koreans is that they are emotional and have tempers..

yes they are what you might euphemistically call "hot blooded".....drama queens with tempers.....very emotional ....but oh so sweet and sexy.......every conversation between Koreans involves lots of hand waving and loud voices..... 8-)

Drama queen with a temper yet hawt and sexy. My ears are burning.  :lol:  Srsly though, I have met a lot of people that think I am a Hankuker.

i bet they do...koreans are the tallest of the asians and you could pass looks wise.....and i know you like Kim Chi...hmmmmm...... :mrgreen:

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
The best way to deal with a Korean woman is let her vent from time to time and keep your mouth shut while it happens.

So you are saying that when they are pissed off you shouldn't try to defuse the situation by interrupting and blurting out "me so solly"?  :o  

THAT'S  good to know.  :lol:

racist american scum........ :evil:

Capitalize "American" when you say that buddy. Show some fucking respect.    :P
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

so it seems.....a difficult, but not impossible task............. :mrgreen:

So they are the Italians of the East.  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I've never had Kim Chi but my husband informed me while talking in his sleep one night that I'm a racist for asking Chinese people on the street to taste mine.  Apparently in dreamland I make Korean food.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I've never had Kim Chi but my husband informed me while talking in his sleep one night that I'm a racist for asking Chinese people on the street to taste mine.  Apparently in dreamland I make Korean food.

well we all know reality is not your strong suit......in any case i would taste your KIm Chi anytime..... :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

i bet they do...koreans are the tallest of the asians and you could pass looks wise.....and i know you like Kim Chi...hmmmmm...... :mrgreen:

Even when I'm in Korea, people approach me thinking I'm a member of their tribe. I can speak little Korean, but you probably know more than me.

Gary Oak

It's so clueless when all  Asians are grouped together as if they are all the same. There is a big difference between south Chinese and northern Chinese, Japanese have a very unique culture and history and nature, Vietnamese are good guys mostly but don't piss them off, [ I am not talking about the horrible Vietnamese Chinese that they kicked out ] , You have Polynesians like Malays and Filipinos, the black Melanesians and your indo subcontinent brown Asians which include sihks, hindus and Pakisatanis who naturallyu being muslim are very different, and then you have your Buddhist Tibetans , wild Mongolians etc...

Saying Asians are all the same is clueless

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Gary Oak"It's so clueless when all  Asians are grouped together as if they are all the same. There is a big difference between south Chinese and northern Chinese, Japanese have a very unique culture and history and nature, Vietnamese are good guys mostly but don't piss them off, [ I am not talking about the horrible Vietnamese Chinese that they kicked out ] , You have Polynesians like Malays and Filipinos, the black Melanesians and your indo subcontinent brown Asians which include sihks, hindus and Pakisatanis who naturallyu being muslim are very different, and then you have your Buddhist Tibetans , wild Mongolians etc...

i dunno Gary.........they all look the same to me...??????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"It's so clueless when all  Asians are grouped together as if they are all the same. There is a big difference between south Chinese and northern Chinese, Japanese have a very unique culture and history and nature, Vietnamese are good guys mostly but don't piss them off, [ I am not talking about the horrible Vietnamese Chinese that they kicked out ] , You have Polynesians like Malays and Filipinos, the black Melanesians and your indo subcontinent brown Asians which include sihks, hindus and Pakisatanis who naturallyu being muslim are very different, and then you have your Buddhist Tibetans , wild Mongolians etc...

i dunno Gary.........they all look the same to me...??????

That's exactly what I say about whites. ;)

Romero

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Saying Asians are all the same is clueless

I don't recall anyone saying Asians are all the same.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Saying Asians are all the same is clueless

I don't recall anyone saying Asians are all the same.

Gary Oak thinks Chinese boys are all the same.