News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Just in case anybody was considering watching Willow the series.

Started by Frood, December 02, 2022, 09:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

They destroy all the old franchises.

I hear Indiana Jones is full of feminism... And then there is the old timemachine plotline.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485938 time=1670078464 user_id=2221
Bricktop's cousin is in the movie too lol. Great movie.

Heard they did it to the new LotRs series too, which is why I havent watched it.... one of the reasons anyway lol. My friend forced me to watch the first episode, and the whole time Im like "this aint in the fucking book!!!!" lol.

My husband started watching that and dropped it immediately and said it was vile with the woke shit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=486400 time=1670341648 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485938 time=1670078464 user_id=2221
Bricktop's cousin is in the movie too lol. Great movie.

Heard they did it to the new LotRs series too, which is why I havent watched it.... one of the reasons anyway lol. My friend forced me to watch the first episode, and the whole time Im like "this aint in the fucking book!!!!" lol.

My husband started watching that and dropped it immediately and said it was vile with the woke shit.

It is!!!! The first episode, and a tad into the 2nd episode was enough for me. Thats the amount my friend made me watch, til my other friend was ready to head out lol. I have no excitement to watch it anymore. They been planning it for roughly 5 years, I couldnt wait to watch it. Not anymore, which is sad, cause Im a HUGE Tolkien nerd lol.

Turns out, Amazon didnt buy the rights to the Silmarilion (what the 1st and 2nd age was suppose to be based on). Amazon paid a ton of money for rights to make it, but they are giving us "their vision" of what it would be like. Woke crap that aint even like the book. PASS!!! Oh I SHALL pass!!! lol

Whats fucked up, is they are suppose to do FIVE seasons!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485872 time=1670033989 user_id=1676
They gayed up the story.

:oeudC:

Thanks. Somebody said the scene was "organic" ? What does that even mean?

">

Odinson