News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Ha ha. Weebles ended up shitting all over you.

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2022, 04:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487918 time=1671137422 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=487771 time=1671058471 user_id=3389

I don't pay attention to this country's fake democracy anymore.

when they rigged the 2020 election, i knew it was time to disconnect for me as well.... unless they suspend the constitution and dispose of this trash, there will never be a sufficient resolution....  :sad:

I would have disconnected  after the Clinton paid for fake Russia collussion horseshit.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488017 time=1671160087 user_id=3389
I would have disconnected  after the Clinton paid for fake Russia collussion horseshit.

that didn't bother me a bit.... the fact that it went to court was reassuring as far as i'm concerned.... i don't believe in that two-party illusion.... while i do consider myself conservative as fuck, politicians only come in one fuckin flavor.... they're ALL snakes.... but what made us a free country was the ability to vote out garbage.... the left has sold us out now.... they know they can rig an election, swear in a fraudulent president and demonize/arrest/harass anyone who says otherwise.... they don't see a problem because its still 'their party'.... but i have a feeling that its gonna take an even more radical turn and the retards on the left have removed our 'emergency brake'....  :sad:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488109 time=1671235820 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488017 time=1671160087 user_id=3389

that didn't bother me a bit.... the fact that it went to court was reassuring as far as i'm concerned.... i don't believe in that two-party illusion.... while i do consider myself conservative as fuck, politicians only come in one fuckin flavor.... they're ALL snakes.... but what made us a free country was the ability to vote out garbage.... the left has sold us out now.... they know they can rig an election, swear in a fraudulent president and demonize/arrest/harass anyone who says otherwise.... they don't see a problem because its still 'their party'.... but i have a feeling that its gonna take an even more radical turn and the retards on the left have removed our 'emergency brake'....  :sad:

The Dems have a long history of voter suppression /electoral fraud.