Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Oh man I really like Serafina

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 19, 2022, 09:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

This girl got style

I am shocked we did not hit it off previously. What the fuck was I thinking?

This must have been in my younger and more ignorant days when I would when I would simply target any one just for the fuck of it.

Anyway, you should stop by and support Reaper's flame comp. Big Fart Factory and that fat fucking useless orb a.k.a oak are the targets.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Buck

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488220 time=1671461442 user_id=3214
This girl got style

I am shocked we did not hit it off previously. What the fuck was I thinking?

This must have been in my younger and more ignorant days when I would when I would simply target any one just for the fuck of it.

Anyway, you should stop by and support Reaper's flame comp. Big Fart Factory and that fat fucking useless orb a.k.a oak are the targets.

It would have been good to get more people interested but I think the community as a whole is never going to be what it was.I was for sure full of confidence that making large Lilly & Bastard factory targets that quite a few people would join in and show some creativity.However that doesn't seem to be the case and to be perfectly honest I'm a tad mystified as to why.

It seems that all people want to do nowadays is discuss politics and chit chat.Something that most people can do on facebook.It's been said by many that the troll/flame community is dead and I've never been one to agree with that statement,however you only have to look at the three forums that host trolling now, and you can see that people just can't be arsed nowadays.I mean when was the last time someone made a post that even resembled quality? I guess we have all got lazy and more chilled the older we have all become.

DKG

All these Dylan Mulvaney videos make me think of Admin/Snowflakes4Trump.

Erica Mena

I've been too busy to properly mod this forum.

The politics ruins everything and I really would appreciate people keeping it in its designated thread.
<t></t>

Buck

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488227 time=1671468674 user_id=2845
I've been too busy to properly mod this forum.

The politics ruins everything and I really would appreciate people keeping it in its designated thread.

You've managed to keep this place ticking over quite well though.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=488225 time=1671467572 user_id=3390
All these Dylan Mulvaney videos make me think of Admin/Snowflakes4Trump.

:roll:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.