The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

People not acting their “culture”

Started by Erica Mena, December 15, 2022, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Planet of the apes....

Or...

Some kind of a global fascist oligarchy lead by Klaus Schwab.

Shen Li

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=488199 time=1671386439 user_id=2853
The western and its culture are doomed and good riddance if you ask me.

It can't continue and still be prosperous and free. I am going to emigrate. This is not the Canada of the 1990's that we immigrated to.

Herman

Sweden will be one of the first Western dominoes to fall.

">

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488198 time=1671385803 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=488186 time=1671349792 user_id=3266

I dont get the Thelma and Louise thing. I saw it and thought it was a terrible representation of women.

So the one is being assaulted and shoots her attacker. And

....they RUN?  She had a damn right. Why would you run and make it WORSE when you have an air tight self defense claim?

And then they try to run to Mexico? WTF?  And the whole time the cops are even like "dude...just turn yourselves in. Let us help you! It was self defense!" The cops were in their side ffs.

And then....when it closed in on them and they were staring down the barrel of maybe 5 to 10 years max and probably not even all served in prison because, self defense....instead of owning up they DRIVE OFF THE GRAND CANYON?!  Really?

That movie showed women as these insanely stupid and dramatic drooling fucking retards.  It wasnt empowering at all.  Empowering would have been she fights on the basis of  self defense ....its our RIGHT, divorce the fat abusive loser, get rid of your toxic friend and buy a bunch of new fire arms and go build a homestead.

WHO drives off the Grand Canyon over THAT?  I'd have just faced the music and did my 5 years for manslaughter. The cops were legit on their side.  :crazy:

Its been so long since I seen that movie. I'd forgotten a lot of that. The cliff part is what I was referring too lol. That or go out in a blaze against Antifa  :laugh:  Shes a hoot lolol.

That I could see. Go out in a blaze over something heroic.

Not to avoid 3 years in prison and some parole just because you shot a rapist and was too retarded to just call police right away lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488203 time=1671397989 user_id=136
Planet of the apes....

Or...

That's what the plan is. It's an intentional and guided collapse of the western world.  And there are a lot of people optimistic enough to think its gonna collapse and we can rebuild.  Its collapsing intentionally so it can be seized upon.  We wont be rebuilding.

I'm also convinced we are the end of the human timeline because while all this happens....the Euphrates is drying up and will be dry completely in 2025. Also, the Jews have 5 red heifers....theyve somehow rebuilt the levitical priesthood, they have their priestly garments and vessels and all of that and they are going to rebuild the temple on the temple mount.

I've been watching the temple institute for a while. Rebuilding the temple was a flight of fancy just 6 years ago. There was a muslim establishment on it. Not now....they are doing it.

It also used to be illegal to do animal sacrifices there....and now they are like "well....its our history and tradition"

All the "ends of the world" I've seen come and go that Christian's said were not gonna happen because these two things havent happened. Now they are happening and no one is discussing it. So weird.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488206 time=1671411073 user_id=3389

It can't continue and still be prosperous and free. I am going to emigrate. This is not the Canada of the 1990's that we immigrated to.

I agree, too many Chinks!

Aryan

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488203 time=1671397989 user_id=136
Planet of the apes....

Or...

A one world government situated in Israel, controlled by banksters and other members of the ultra wealthy 1% elite club.

They want whitey gone and a planet of low IQ mixed-race mystery meat mutts, devoid of any cultural background or national identity, because people like that are easier to rule over.

If this plan ever comes to fruition, the useful idiot types like Lotus, Aidsman and co, who champion open borders, will be the first to be disposed of because their services are no longer required.

https://i.ibb.co/VC4d8D1/cmmiekizk.jpg">

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=488238 time=1671473255 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488206 time=1671411073 user_id=3389

Oh fuck, we're abandoning this marxist hole. Mainland Chinese will take the passport, but they don't want to live here. There's too many obstacles in the way of making money in Canada. Strangely, a lot of British and French immigrants want to come and stay. Things must be really bad in Western Europe.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488252 time=1671485503 user_id=3389
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=488238 time=1671473255 user_id=1728

Oh fuck, we're abandoning this marxist hole. Mainland Chinese will take the passport, but they don't want to live here. There's too many obstacles in the way of making money in Canada. Strangely, a lot of British and French immigrants want to come and stay. Things must be really bad in Western Europe.

They wanna live in Canada probably for the same reason they wanna live in here.

The clean air, nature and there are less people.

The UK has 302 people per Sq-km.

France has 106.

Canada has 4,2.

Plus the UK and France have turned pretty violent... Thanks to Merkel and other assholes like her.

Aryan

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488343 time=1671559293 user_id=136

France has 106.

Canada has 4,2.

Plus the UK and France have turned pretty violent... Thanks to Merkel and other assholes like her.

See why I hate kikes and globohomo?

You're lucky living in Finland, away from the turd world hordes.

Herman

France has 106.

Canada has 4,2.

Go to Toronto and talk to me about nature or fresh air.

Shen Li

France has 106.

Canada has 4,2.

Half of Canada is wasteland. Immigrants, no matter where they come from(save Filipinos) go to our biggest urban areas.

Aryan

And head straight to the welfare office...  ac_biggrin

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=488575 time=1671654990 user_id=1728

Immigrants in Canada are educated professionals, so not likely they woiuld accept subsistence living. Filipinos come here on temporary work visas, so definitely not. All these fake refugees from Syria and Ukraine, maybe.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488589 time=1671656879 user_id=3389
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=488575 time=1671654990 user_id=1728

Immigrants in Canada are educated professionals, so not likely they woiuld accept subsistence living. Filipinos come here on temporary work visas, so definitely not. All these fake refugees from Syria and Ukraine, maybe.

Interesting isn't it, how Japan doesn't have problems with this sort of thing?

Almost as though their government hasn't been infiltrated and subverted by nation wrecking parasites....