Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

These kids are too much

Started by Erica Mena, December 25, 2022, 12:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

My grandson straight threw one of his presents at me. Talking about he don't like it.

I'm taking that shit back. Entitled ass kids  :laugh:
<t></t>

Blazor

lol wtf!

What was the present, and his age lol? Was he expecting an iPad or some shit lol?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Good thing you didnt buy him something big lol. Show him that Latino wraith, make him fear you for generations!!! hahhaha, I kid I kid lol.

Erica Mena

It was a big batman figure. Bought him a huge batman tower thingee too. And he got a switch
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488972 time=1671989453 user_id=2845
It was a big batman figure. Bought him a huge batman tower thingee too. And he got a switch

I mean, if he is lil, I'd of been super excited, for all that. I was into Ghostbusters stuff in elementary school. Mom couldnt afford nothing, so I improvised lol. Instead of the fire station, I used record sleeves, and built a tower with them, 3 levels lol.

I mean, we had to pretend sticks were guns lol.

We didnt have Switch, nothing portable, it was Atari lol. Kids want nothing to do with them games these days lol. Its gotta be what everyone else is playing.

I was into comics, Superman was my hero when I was lil. I remember in Kindergarten I would put headphones on, put the Superman album on the record player, and read the comic book that went with it. It was original. Prolly worth thousands these days lol. Later I got into Batman too, and Mom would always rent me a Batman movie on my birthday.

You should spank your daughter, tell her you taught her better manners than that, and that she should teach her son the same  :laugh:

I think if I had Batman flying at me, I would suddenly morph into a super villain  :laugh:

Dove

My husband cleaned up the Christmas mess this year ♡

My daughter cant take her new bike for a ride because we got dumped on with a ton of snow this week. But she got a lot of make up and art stuff.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Zetsu

Man if I ever did that my dad would have chased me around the house and beat my ass with a golf driver, lol.

I fully agree with Blaze here, should tell your daughter to she seriously needs teach her son the old school right and wrong stuff, never disrespect your elders, that it's rude to reject a present, etc.
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488965 time=1671989027 user_id=2845
My grandson straight threw one of his presents at me. Talking about he don't like it.

How old is he?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Herman post_id=489102 time=1672105368 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488965 time=1671989027 user_id=2845

How old is he?

He acts just like mother.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489106 time=1672106729 user_id=2845
Quote from: Herman post_id=489102 time=1672105368 user_id=3396

How old is he?

He acts just like mother.

Ya figures. Brats beget brats.