The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Opinions please

Started by Erica Mena, December 20, 2022, 02:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488376 time=1671566356 user_id=2845
Should a couple go halves on mortgage/rent and bills or is it only right that the man pay for everything?

I feel it's only right since he's the "man" of the house.

Houses should ALWAYS be in both married people's names.

As for the other stuff... up to both parties I guess.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=488447 time=1671585807 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488384 time=1671567506 user_id=2221
Well, I paid for everything with my first Wife. She eventually got a job that she could work while the Son was in school. That money went towards her lifestyle stuff, such as cigarettes, gas for her car, and any extras.

I've lived on my own since she passed.

To me, the Man should pay for everything, he is the provider. BUT, if bills are not able to be paid from those wages, the Woman should be able to help, so long as the household is not affected. By that, I mean that she should be able to be there for the kids, and also be there in the evening when the Man is home, instead of out working a night job. Even then, the Man should work harder and more hours than the Woman. By this standard though, she cant be lazy either, and should at least try and keep the house somewhat clean too lolol. The Man can help, with trash and stuff, but shouldnt have to bust his ass after already busting his ass all day.

I've never got to experience "coming home to a meal" either lol. I've always been the damn cook hahaha.

My husband makes all the money. I call it mine and spend it. Bahahahaha.

In reality, I'm better at paying bills and budgeting. He works and makes the money and I do bills and all that. So he asks me what's available if he is gonna spend.

To be clear.....he isnt asking my permission. He asks me where we are with money and if we can afford whatever he wants to spend. Anything over 100 right now we consult eachother.

If he didnt make enough, he would go make more.

But he has dinner, clean house, happy and calm wife when he comes home. Homeschooled girls who are thriving. So he does literally anything and everything I ask him to do.  Like, taking out the trash on trash night. That's the one fucking chore I dont want to do.  He may as well be Persius with the head of Medusa for how I feel over him taking out the garbage lol.

I actually only cook meals on nights my husband comes home. He only comes home a few nights a week. He is only home on weekends if he doesnt work....he stays out close to the hospital he works in to save on gas right now. Plus it's a two and half hour drive.  On nights he isnt coming home....we still have dinner, but it's usually small and easy.

You could still get a younger wife and have more babies. And you should. We need to raise up the new resistence.

You got a good Man Dovey. Y'all doing great. Lol @ Medusa head  :laugh:

Hahahahaha, I use to think I was done having babies. But lately, that is EXACTLY what I been thinking, need to raise some Libertarians!!! lol.

Fun fact: my great, great, great, grandad, met a young Lady when he was 55.... he didnt start having kids til then!!! Then he had about 8 kids until he was 75!!! One of them kids, my Great, Great Grandad, was the one that fought in the Civil War.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=488487 time=1671620765 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488376 time=1671566356 user_id=2845
Should a couple go halves on mortgage/rent and bills or is it only right that the man pay for everything?

I feel it's only right since he's the "man" of the house.

Houses should ALWAYS be in both married people's names.

As for the other stuff... up to both parties I guess.

Everything is in both our names. He just foots the bill while I stack  :laugh:
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488510 time=1671636738 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=488447 time=1671585807 user_id=3266

My husband makes all the money. I call it mine and spend it. Bahahahaha.

In reality, I'm better at paying bills and budgeting. He works and makes the money and I do bills and all that. So he asks me what's available if he is gonna spend.

To be clear.....he isnt asking my permission. He asks me where we are with money and if we can afford whatever he wants to spend. Anything over 100 right now we consult eachother.

If he didnt make enough, he would go make more.

But he has dinner, clean house, happy and calm wife when he comes home. Homeschooled girls who are thriving. So he does literally anything and everything I ask him to do.  Like, taking out the trash on trash night. That's the one fucking chore I dont want to do.  He may as well be Persius with the head of Medusa for how I feel over him taking out the garbage lol.

I actually only cook meals on nights my husband comes home. He only comes home a few nights a week. He is only home on weekends if he doesnt work....he stays out close to the hospital he works in to save on gas right now. Plus it's a two and half hour drive.  On nights he isnt coming home....we still have dinner, but it's usually small and easy.

You could still get a younger wife and have more babies. And you should. We need to raise up the new resistence.

Hahahahaha, I use to think I was done having babies. But lately, that is EXACTLY what I been thinking, need to raise some Libertarians!!! lol.

Fun fact: my great, great, great, grandad, met a young Lady when he was 55.... he didnt start having kids til then!!! Then he had about 8 kids until he was 75!!! One of them kids, my Great, Great Grandad, was the one that fought in the Civil War.

Thank you, I really do. His level of commitment and devotion to me and the girls is unmatched.  

And a benefit of being male is your reproductive burden is much lower and you never succumb that ability with age. You could find a young wife and have babies for years.

Me? I'm 42. I'm done. "Expired" as Freud would say lol. I could still get pregnant I'm sure.....but just because I could doesnt mean I should.  It would be a high risk pregnancy at my age.  

The first time I decided I was done....my husband and I had been discussing it. He adopted my 17 year old, but had no biological children. We were in our mid 30s and ultimately decided "no".  He scheduled his vasectomy and the next day I took a positive pregnancy test  :oeudC:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=488568 time=1671654239 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488510 time=1671636738 user_id=2221

Thank you, I really do. His level of commitment and devotion to me and the girls is unmatched.  

And a benefit of being male is your reproductive burden is much lower and you never succumb that ability with age. You could find a young wife and have babies for years.

Me? I'm 42. I'm done. "Expired" as Freud would say lol. I could still get pregnant I'm sure.....but just because I could doesnt mean I should.  It would be a high risk pregnancy at my age.  

The first time I decided I was done....my husband and I had been discussing it. He adopted my 17 year old, but had no biological children. We were in our mid 30s and ultimately decided "no".  He scheduled his vasectomy and the next day I took a positive pregnancy test  :oeudC:

Oh man thats crazy on the vasectomy/pregnancy!!! Means it was meant to be lol.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488587 time=1671656671 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=488568 time=1671654239 user_id=3266

Oh man thats crazy on the vasectomy/pregnancy!!! Means it was meant to be lol.

Yep. Shes 6 now  ac_wub

And he definately got the vasectomy lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

Cultural differences.

The woman pays half the bills.

Alternatively, if she is a full-time housemom, then I can pay all the bills.

Full-time means that the kids arent going to kindergarten.

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488629 time=1671674740 user_id=136
Cultural differences.

A good housewife can turn every 1 dollar the husband makes into $2 or more.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Quote from: caskur post_id=488955 time=1671986453 user_id=2156
Quote from: Odinson post_id=488629 time=1671674740 user_id=136
Cultural differences.

That might have been the case centuries ago but now its kinda hard to find a woman whos credit hasnt been obliterated.

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=489007 time=1672026199 user_id=136
Quote from: caskur post_id=488955 time=1671986453 user_id=2156

That might have been the case centuries ago but now its kinda hard to find a woman whos credit hasnt been obliterated.

Well my husband is rich because he married a very astute wife... :wink:
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

My Wife was glad I managed the money I made. She wouldnt of been able to lol. For one, Math is something she wasnt good at. For two, she blew all hers lol. People might say Im so tight that I squeak when I walk, but my bills are paid, and I can afford a beer lol.

When I think about it, most Women I know, aint very good with money lol. I say "most", Im sure some are good lol. My Great Grandma was good with it, but after that, nope. Grandma wasnt, Mom wasnt, Sister wasnt, Wife wasnt, and I know my friend's Wife aint, nor his daughter. My Dad's wife aint. Those jus' off the top of my head lol.

Erica Mena

Well, I don't know how much more I can take. I will never be some submissive Christian wife. I shouldn't have to change who I am.
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489036 time=1672069301 user_id=2845
Well, I don't know how much more I can take. I will never be some submissive Christian wife. I shouldn't have to change who I am.

You must be a good girl, and get on your knees  :2i760jm:

haha, I kid, I kid.

Fo' sho' you should never change who you are. I do know "compromise" is key to a relationship, til its too much compromise in favor of one or the other.

Zetsu

Sounds about right.  When my brother and I were young, my dad only pumps money and hires a cleaning lady (until I had OCD and went nuts, my dad had to stop hiring the cleaning lady and vacuums the house himself), and then disappears for half a year and comes back for a month or 2 and disappears again for work.  While my mom looks after me, buy grocceries, takes me to school and other learning courses, cooks, etc, and my 2 older brothers do the lawn mowing in the summer and shovels the snow during winter and just I tidy up the place and clean the fridge.
Permanently off his rocker

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489046 time=1672072230 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489036 time=1672069301 user_id=2845

You must be a good girl, and get on your knees  :2i760jm:

haha, I kid, I kid.

Fo' sho' you should never change who you are. I do know "compromise" is key to a relationship, til its too much compromise in favor of one or the other.

Like I said, I will never be that demure preachers wife. Not gonna happen.
<t></t>