Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

what is wrong with you people?

Started by Anonymous, May 03, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

So you've all decided to effectively trade a good and dedicated poster like obvious li for the likes of leopardsucks. Really? Give your  fucking heads a shake! His 'humble apology' is pure unadulterated bullshit. What was it he said about munday on 'the other forum' another notch on his gun? Yeah that sounds very humble. He doesn't know the meaning of the word. Has he offered his services as a mod yet? After all there is an opening now isn't there? Wake the fuck up people..

Anonymous

Quote from: "johnny"So you've all decided to effectively trade a good and dedicated poster like obvious li for the likes of leopardsucks. Really? Give your  fucking heads a shake! His 'humble apology' is pure unadulterated bullshit. What was it he said about munday on 'the other forum' another notch on his gun? Yeah that sounds very humble. He doesn't know the meaning of the word. Has he offered his services as a mod yet? After all there is an opening now isn't there? Wake the fuck up people..

I never wanted this to happen johnny..

I will do anything to bring Obvious Li back..

I feel so terrible about this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "johnny"So you've all decided to effectively trade a good and dedicated poster like obvious li for the likes of leopardsucks. Really? Give your  fucking heads a shake! His 'humble apology' is pure unadulterated bullshit. What was it he said about munday on 'the other forum' another notch on his gun? Yeah that sounds very humble. He doesn't know the meaning of the word. Has he offered his services as a mod yet? After all there is an opening now isn't there? Wake the fuck up people..

i don't doubt for a minute that you never wanted this to happen, but it has, and all for the sake of a few of this disruptive snakes pals. you have seen what he has done at van forum all because he was not granted his wish (demand) to become a mod there and try to run the forum his way. i don't care how much he denies this, that is the reason. don't think for a minute that same disruptive crap can't happen here too. you've lost one good poster already. how many more will follow?

Romero

There was no trade, there was some unexpected controversy. We would most prefer having them both enjoying it here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "johnny"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

i don't doubt for a minute that you never wanted this to happen, but it has, and all for the sake of a few of this disruptive snakes pals. you have seen what he has done at van forum all because he was not granted his wish (demand) to become a mod there and try to run the forum his way. i don't care how much he denies this, that is the reason. don't think for a minute that same disruptive crap can't happen here too. you've lost one good poster already. how many more will follow?

Obvious Li came back johnny.

:)

Anonymous

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/237/6/2/the_thing_that_stalks_the_fields_by_charcoalman-d6jqlum.jpg">