The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How many of you dudes..

Started by Erica Mena, December 21, 2022, 01:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489712 time=1672518513 user_id=3351
Quote from: JOE post_id=489629 time=1672473433 user_id=97

But you went ahead and married her...Lokmeer! So what gives?

Seems yer at least 50% to blame for that decision Bud.

Yep.

Now GTFO josephine. This is about eating pussy, not suckin dick, ya faggit!

LOL!

Fuck sometimes yer so funny...Lokmeer!

">

Even when tryin ta be serious Bud.

Erica Mena

I've never seen someone get people riled up like Joe does. The guy is harmless yet he really pisses people off.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Joe is just repetitive and obtuse.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489743 time=1672545887 user_id=2845
I've never seen someone get people riled up like Joe does. The guy is harmless yet he really pisses people off.

josephines a lil bitch. So I treat him that way.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489750 time=1672556786 user_id=3351

I often have enjoyed reading your past episodes of spousal abuse. The way you describe it sounds so real.

Evidently you havent had an easy existence Lokmeer.

Frood

He's on the spectrum.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=489753 time=1672557416 user_id=97

I often have enjoyed reading your past episodes of spousal abuse. The way you describe it sounds so real.

Evidently you havent had an easy existence Lokmeer.

My favorites are always with my hands around her neck. I still wouldnt mind shitting on her corpse.

The cunt STILL gets enraged that I wont attend family events with her. My son just told her last month when she asked about us burying the hatchet "Cause anytime I asked him (me) anything regarding you (my ex), it always involves him (me) saying ""that dumb bitch"". LMFAO!

She's also super jelly I'm married to a great woman whos got a masters degree and makes at least double what she does. Sometimes, she fucks with our kids by calling her "your favorite mom". What a fukin loser cunt!

TheProwler

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489744 time=1672546889 user_id=3214
Solid 8 on the troll scale

I see

trolling people about falling stock prices when you have zero investments...

and trolling people about their failed or troubled relationships when you have never had a romantic relationship...

and trolling people about where they live when you live in government-subsidized housing...

and trolling people about their job when your career highlight was driving a limousine...

as a bit of a self-own.

Hahahaha!!!!

DKG

Does he? I know he tries.

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=489774 time=1672562247 user_id=3379
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489744 time=1672546889 user_id=3214
Solid 8 on the troll scale

I see

trolling people about falling stock prices when you have zero investments...

and trolling people about their failed or troubled relationships when you have never had a romantic relationship...

and trolling people about where they live when you live in government-subsidized housing...

and trolling people about their job when your career highlight was driving a limousine...

as a bit of a self-own.

He never drove or even rode in a limo.

Hahahaha!!!!

Lokmar

So I gave my wife the 2nd Biax Covid test. She tested positive too. She scheduled a 2 hour test at a pharmacy today and it came back positive too. We just wanted to be sure we didnt get a bum box of tests.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489943 time=1672731019 user_id=3351
So I gave my wife the 2nd Biax Covid test. She tested positive too. She scheduled a 2 hour test at a pharmacy today and it came back positive too. We just wanted to be sure we didnt get a bum box of tests.

The PCR and the RAT tests don't test accurately.

People have sent in swabs from newly opened cans of soft drinks and got a positive test.

They did this in EU Parliament.

Some argue that actually GETTING the tests is an opportunity to introduce biological agents into an otherwise healthy body.

I believe one should never take anything with a question mark behind it... that means the tests too.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489944 time=1672731786 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489943 time=1672731019 user_id=3351

The PCR and the RAT tests don't test accurately.

People have sent in swabs from newly opened cans of soft drinks and got a positive test.

They did this in EU Parliament.

Some argue that actually GETTING the tests is an opportunity to introduce biological agents into an otherwise healthy body.

I believe one should never take anything with a question mark behind it... that means the tests too.

Personally, I'm not concerned about contaminated swabs.

We wanted to know what we had and this confirmed it. Now, she has what she needs to stay home from work this week so she doesnt spread it to her co-workers like the last asshole at her work probably did to her. He was sick, came to work anyway, and then tested positive.