The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Merry Christmas to all of you

Started by Erica Mena, December 24, 2022, 09:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

TheProwler

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

Except that Scrooge fucktard Joe.  He is hopeless.

Blazor

This Christmas was very tame compared to other years. Possibly cause everyone grown, and Im use to seeing the kids open tons of presents lol. Also possibly cause everyone broke.

I didnt get much, but I never expect much. Think my favorite gift this year came from a lady friend in my Sea Shanty group. Its a custom deck of cards, Lord of the Rings themed, that was funded on KickStart. She got herself a set too. Beautiful set of cards, never seen so nice a set. Im a graphic designer, and printer, and I know a lot of work was put into this set. 2nd fave gift was a box of ammo from my son lol. 3rd fave was a jar of shine lol. Its a cheap jar of shine, but its still a jar of shine, not as smooth as what I normally get.

I gave everyone a bunch of my homemade fudge this year. I made 9 pounds lol. My niece was especially happy, that she had a whole container to take back to Georgia.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489021 time=1672064294 user_id=2221
3rd fave was a jar of shine lol. Its a cheap jar of shine, but its still a jar of shine, not as smooth as what I normally get.

That stuff doesn't go bad, does it?

A few years ago I was gifted a jar of s'mores-flavored shine and not being much of a drinker it's been collecting dust.

I did taste it when I got it though and damned if it's doesn't taste like a s'mores. LoL

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=489015 time=1672051623 user_id=3379
Quote from: JOE post_id=488933 time=1671947042 user_id=97
Geez, I wouldn't spend$400 USD ($550 Canadian) on a bike for my kid, Dove.

In fact...I wouldn't even spend that much on me....unless I was makin' a living from it like being a courier on DT streets.

(Some people actually make a livin' delivering food or mail.)

I'd actually have to justify my own expenditure on such an item.

More I spend, the more I'd better make off of it.

Quote from: JOE post_id=488984 time=1671996317 user_id=97
Actually Blazor this year I splurged a bit on some software during Black Friday. Spent about $400 USD on graphics software which normally sells for thousand$ retail. But I plan to make a buck offa it if at all possible to justify its expenditure.

This mindset of having to make money from anything you buy is really weird.

My bicycle was in the $1000 range when I bought it a few years ago and so was my wife's.  And we are casual cyclists.  But when we cycle, we want to have good equipment.  Hobbies and activities cost money.

You are so fixated on money and profit it is pathetic, Senile Joe.

You must be a miserable cocksucker the way you are always thinking about money, money, money and not about having fun.

You cheap faggot.

....but you on the other hand, will sell your sell your soul like a Judas for money, Prowler.

You profit from events like pandemics, while others sacrifice their well-being to keep you healthy and safe.

You call vaccines poison/de population devices and yet never hesitate to profit from them.

I on the other hand...will and would never do that.

I might monetize inanimate objects, but I will never sell out or try to profit from the misfortunes and sufferings of others.

Not now...not ever.

You embrace Greed,Prowler.

Thank God I'm not like you.

Blazor

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=489024 time=1672065745 user_id=3381
3rd fave was a jar of shine lol. Its a cheap jar of shine, but its still a jar of shine, not as smooth as what I normally get.

That stuff doesn't go bad, does it?

A few years ago I was gifted a jar of s'mores-flavored shine and not being much of a drinker it's been collecting dust.

I did taste it when I got it though and damned if it's doesn't taste like a s'mores. LoL

I dont think it goes bad lol. I bet that Smores tastes awesome lol. The only way it might go bad, is if it has dairy in it. Needs to go in the fridge after opening if it does. I learned the hard way lol. Got one in Tennessee and wanted to try it while I was there at the hotel. Had dairy in it. It rode in the heat home, and at some point I went to drink it, and noticed the smell was off lol. Noticed THEN that it said refrigerate after opening. Didnt wanna toss it out, but didnt wanna drink it either lol. I got another my aunt gave me, Banana Pudding lol. I put it in the fridge after, and it still smells good.

Dove

This Christmas was very tame compared to other years. Possibly cause everyone grown, and Im use to seeing the kids open tons of presents lol. Also possibly cause everyone broke.

I didnt get much, but I never expect much. Think my favorite gift this year came from a lady friend in my Sea Shanty group. Its a custom deck of cards, Lord of the Rings themed, that was funded on KickStart. She got herself a set too. Beautiful set of cards, never seen so nice a set. Im a graphic designer, and printer, and I know a lot of work was put into this set. 2nd fave gift was a box of ammo from my son lol. 3rd fave was a jar of shine lol. Its a cheap jar of shine, but its still a jar of shine, not as smooth as what I normally get.

I gave everyone a bunch of my homemade fudge this year. I made 9 pounds lol. My niece was especially happy, that she had a whole container to take back to Georgia.

I never even want anything. But....my in laws give us money every year. An amount that makes me uncomfortable.

My 17 year old and 6 year gave me a T Shirt that says "I'm Pro Life, change my mind" and some super soft PJs.  Apparently my husband ordered something for me that hasnt even arrived yet and he wont just tell me what it is.

I havent seen my oldest yet. Her and her girlfriend went to SC to spend Christmas with her dad. They left this morning at 5am and are on their way back to MI. So...I'm sitting here worried about the snow.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

The one present I got, is lost somewhere. My daughter bought me a really good straitening iron. FML
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=489042 time=1672071060 user_id=3266

I never even want anything. But....my in laws give us money every year. An amount that makes me uncomfortable.

My 17 year old and 6 year gave me a T Shirt that says "I'm Pro Life, change my mind" and some super soft PJs.  Apparently my husband ordered something for me that hasnt even arrived yet and he wont just tell me what it is.

I havent seen my oldest yet. Her and her girlfriend went to SC to spend Christmas with her dad. They left this morning at 5am and are on their way back to MI. So...I'm sitting here worried about the snow.

I dont want anything either really. Especially not something randomly grabbed. My Son is the only one I expect a lil something lolol, cause he didnt get me shit for my birthday or fathers day either, and the lil turd makes more money than me  :laugh:

Lol, dont make him spoil your surprise. You gonna have to wait  ac_razz

Well they should've passed Virginia by now lol. Our roads are well salted. As long as they take it slow through snow they will prolly alright  :thumbup:

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489043 time=1672071196 user_id=2845
The one present I got, is lost somewhere. My daughter bought me a really good straitening iron. FML

Check the couch cushions  :laugh:

Garraty_47

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489035 time=1672068740 user_id=2221
I dont think it goes bad lol. I bet that Smores tastes awesome lol. The only way it might go bad, is if it has dairy in it. Needs to go in the fridge after opening if it does. I learned the hard way lol. Got one in Tennessee and wanted to try it while I was there at the hotel. Had dairy in it. It rode in the heat home, and at some point I went to drink it, and noticed the smell was off lol. Noticed THEN that it said refrigerate after opening. Didnt wanna toss it out, but didnt wanna drink it either lol. I got another my aunt gave me, Banana Pudding lol. I put it in the fridge after, and it still smells good.

This jar doesn't have a label of any kind (I double-checked to make sure).

It's not clouding up or anything... still looks like a jar of water so I presume it's still good. One of these nights when people are doing the Discord thing I might have to open that bad boy up again. LoL

Blazor

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=489050 time=1672073290 user_id=3381
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489035 time=1672068740 user_id=2221

This jar doesn't have a label of any kind (I double-checked to make sure).

It's not clouding up or anything... still looks like a jar of water so I presume it's still good. One of these nights when people are doing the Discord thing I might have to open that bad boy up again. LoL

Lol there ya go  ac_dance

Smores is my favorite poptart lately. They brought back the Gingerbread one, but they fucked up, and added icing on top, so now its too sugary.

deadskinmask

they have some weird berry poptart with blue and purple frosting.... its fuckin great....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489055 time=1672073616 user_id=1582
they have some weird berry poptart with blue and purple frosting.... its fuckin great....

Wildberry I think lol.

My favorite of all time, they no longer make, Blueberry Muffin, FUCK!!!

Ever melt some butter on a poptart? You're Southern, you have to of  :laugh:

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489059 time=1672074285 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489055 time=1672073616 user_id=1582

Wildberry I think lol.

My favorite of all time, they no longer make, Blueberry Muffin, FUCK!!!

Ever melt some butter on a poptart? You're Southern, you have to of  :laugh:

You sure like sugary shit.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488912 time=1671916913 user_id=3389
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=488897 time=1671909728 user_id=1728
Merry Christmas and be sure to point me in the direction of anyone using the phrase "Happy Holidays" so I can write them a strongly worded PM.  ac_beating

Hey Scouser, happy fucking holidays. ac_razz

Yes, yes.... MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too, hope you don't eat your KFC Christmas dinner too fast.  :laugh3: