The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Merry Christmas to all of you

Started by Erica Mena, December 24, 2022, 09:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

TheProwler

The highlights of the presents I got were a fancy dancy drying cloth for when I wash my cars/SUV, a power protection surge suppressor thing for the 30 amp hookup for my trailer, and a 25 foot 30 amp extension cable for my trailer.

The highlight of my giving was the cigar box amplifier that I gave my brother-in-law.  I was worried that he would not be impressed with it because he is used to plugging into a couple of nice amps and this thing is tiny, not loud, and is as much a conversation piece as it is a piece of music equipment.  But he seemed to really like it and played it for a bit and understood that this gives him a little portable battery-powered amp to take to spots and play where he usually would have no amp.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489043 time=1672071196 user_id=2845
The one present I got, is lost somewhere. My daughter bought me a really good straitening iron. FML

You'll find it lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=489028 time=1672067197 user_id=97
Quote from: TheProwler post_id=489015 time=1672051623 user_id=3379

This mindset of having to make money from anything you buy is really weird.

My bicycle was in the $1000 range when I bought it a few years ago and so was my wife's.  And we are casual cyclists.  But when we cycle, we want to have good equipment.  Hobbies and activities cost money.

You are so fixated on money and profit it is pathetic, Senile Joe.

You must be a miserable cocksucker the way you are always thinking about money, money, money and not about having fun.

You cheap faggot.

....but you on the other hand, will sell your sell your soul like a Judas for money, Prowler.

You profit from events like pandemics, while others sacrifice their well-being to keep you healthy and safe.

You call vaccines poison/de population devices and yet never hesitate to profit from them.

I on the other hand...will and would never do that.

I might monetize inanimate objects, but I will never sell out or try to profit from the misfortunes and sufferings of others.

Not now...not ever.

You embrace Greed,Prowler.

Thank God I'm not like you.

Holy crap you're so freaking dumb Joe, what you've said is called a job, yet you try to milk your friends, how low can you get?  :sdfjh(2):
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=488897 time=1671909728 user_id=1728
Merry Christmas and be sure to point me in the direction of anyone using the phrase "Happy Holidays" so I can write them a strongly worded PM.  ac_beating

That's what I thought too, I said Merry Christmas to a helpful Muslim/Arabic staff at the store today and he didn't mind at all, I can tell he's a good person and one of us.

Aryan

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489095 time=1672096815 user_id=61
Merry Christmas and be sure to point me in the direction of anyone using the phrase "Happy Holidays" so I can write them a strongly worded PM.  ac_beating

That's what I thought too, I said Merry Christmas to a helpful Muslim/Arabic staff at the store today and he didn't mind at all, I can tell he's a good person and one of us.

It's usually jews and disagreeable liberals who have a problem with the phrase.

Shen Li

If they are immigrants, they don't give a fuck. It's people born in this country that doth protest too much.

Zetsu

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=489163 time=1672173292 user_id=1728

I'm not too familiar about Jewish ppl, they seem very rare in Canada aside from the English private school I used to go to, over 2/3 were Jews.  But liberals on the other hand makes me want to beat them with a stick at their every brown nosing attempt.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=489164 time=1672173523 user_id=3389

If they are immigrants, they don't give a fuck. It's people born in this country that doth protest too much.

That's true, now that you mention it does seems like immigrants aren't the real culprits.  ac_umm

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489188 time=1672207189 user_id=61
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=489164 time=1672173523 user_id=3389

That's true, now that you mention it does seems like immigrants aren't the real culprits.  ac_umm

Immigrants are here to work and make money. My folks didn't come here to whine.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=489189 time=1672207756 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489188 time=1672207189 user_id=61

I have to agree too, though my biggest beef is with Chinese and Italians (sorry Shen and Erica), we don't get along with teach other but at the same time we have so much in common.  :sdfjh(2):

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489190 time=1672208833 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=489189 time=1672207756 user_id=3396

I have to agree too, though my biggest beef is with Chinese and Italians (sorry Shen and Erica), we don't get along with teach other but at the same time we have so much in common.  :sdfjh(2):

I aint following ya. Do you mean there is a problem between Italian and Chinese immigrants?  They do not like each other?

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=489080 time=1672087558 user_id=3379
The highlights of the presents I got were a fancy dancy drying cloth for when I wash my cars/SUV, a power protection surge suppressor thing for the 30 amp hookup for my trailer, and a 25 foot 30 amp extension cable for my trailer.

The highlight of my giving was the cigar box amplifier that I gave my brother-in-law.  I was worried that he would not be impressed with it because he is used to plugging into a couple of nice amps and this thing is tiny, not loud, and is as much a conversation piece as it is a piece of music equipment.  But he seemed to really like it and played it for a bit and understood that this gives him a little portable battery-powered amp to take to spots and play where he usually would have no amp.

I got booze, weed and ammo. What more could a redneck want.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=489191 time=1672209136 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489190 time=1672208833 user_id=61

I aint following ya. Do you mean there is a problem between Italian and Chinese immigrants?  They do not like each other?

I have no proof, but I can kind of feel it, it's more of a passive aggressive issue here in Markham/Toronto.  Chinese tends to be highly distrustful and Italians are quick to assume, and this crap I witness and deal with, over 95% of them are from Chinese and Italians.  :laugh:

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489193 time=1672210332 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=489191 time=1672209136 user_id=3396

I have no proof, but I can kind of feel it, it's more of a passive aggressive issue here in Markham/Toronto.  Chinese tends to be highly distrustful and Italians are quick to assume, and this crap I witness and deal with, over 95% of them are from Chinese and Italians.  :laugh:

Toronto has a lot of folks of Italian descent. Italian Torontonians have a chip on their shoulders.

Aryan

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489187 time=1672206814 user_id=61
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=489163 time=1672173292 user_id=1728

I'm not too familiar about Jewish ppl, they seem very rare in Canada aside from the English private school I used to go to, over 2/3 were Jews.  But liberals on the other hand makes me want to beat them with a stick at their every brown nosing attempt.

Most jews lean left politically and identify as liberal.

Leftist social politics,  aka wokeism etc, are derived from jewish ideological movements started way back in the 1960's and earlier.

Have a read about "Cultural Marxism" and disregard the jewish howls about it being a conspiracy theory...