The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Merry Christmas to all of you

Started by Erica Mena, December 24, 2022, 09:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

I appreciate you guys. Hope everyone has beautiful days ahead.

Working this morning, then off to the my MIL's. It's her first Christmas without dad.We gonna lift her spirits with tamales, pan dulce and Kate Spade  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488871 time=1671891546 user_id=2845

Working this morning, then off to the my MIL's. It's her first Christmas without dad.We gonna lift her spirits with tamales, pan dulce and Kate Spade  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Awwwww. I feel ya. My inlaws are tomorrow. FIL lost his wife nearly 2 years ago. Hes excited, he made the traditional stuffing patties his wife made, that he knows I love lol. He said he made one "mystery meat" hahaha. Last year it turned out to be gator. Was real good.

Today Im preparing the majority of the food for my Mom's side, and taking it all to my Aunt's house. We lost my lil sis last year.

Hopefully you dont have to work long today. I'll be workin' in the kitchen  ac_dance

Ham, with pineapples and homemade glaze. Plus the mac n cheese and baked beans. Plus some Hawaiin rolls. Made fudge yesterday, 6lbs. Fell asleep after dinner, so I gotta get my lil ass in gear and make this pumpkin roll before the ham has to go in lol.

Hope you and all the Cashews have beautiful days ahead as well  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

JOE

¡Feliz Navidad, Erica!

">

Odinson

Blazor

I wont say it til tomorrow lol. Though, in some parts of the world, its already Christmas prolly lol.

So Merry Christmas to those about to get all Christmassy lol.

JOE

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488872 time=1671892970 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488871 time=1671891546 user_id=2845

Awwwww. I feel ya. My inlaws are tomorrow. FIL lost his wife nearly 2 years ago. Hes excited, he made the traditional stuffing patties his wife made, that he knows I love lol. He said he made one "mystery meat" hahaha. Last year it turned out to be gator. Was real good.

Today Im preparing the majority of the food for my Mom's side, and taking it all to my Aunt's house. We lost my lil sis last year.

Hopefully you dont have to work long today. I'll be workin' in the kitchen  ac_dance

Ham, with pineapples and homemade glaze. Plus the mac n cheese and baked beans. Plus some Hawaiin rolls. Made fudge yesterday, 6lbs. Fell asleep after dinner, so I gotta get my lil ass in gear and make this pumpkin roll before the ham has to go in lol.

Hope you and all the Cashews have beautiful days ahead as well  ac_drinks

Good for you Blazor.

I haven't even started shopping for presents yet.

Better buy soon before stores close early on Christmas Eve tho. 6 pm is the max theyre open today.

Anyways thanks for the reality check.

I needed some motivation.

formosan

Merry Christmas Erica, and I hope you have a safe and memorable Christmas with your mother in law..

We're going to pick up my mother and my mother in law today.....they'll stay with us until Boxing Day..

I bought some gyoza, various cheeses and Polish sausage for tonight and I also made egg rolls and bruscetta..

Tomrrow is turkey with all the trimmings after morning fellowship..

Merry Christmas Cashews and a healthy prosperous 2023.
too old to be a fashionista

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Merry Christmas everyone!   ac_hithere
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Blazor

Im so pissed. Opened the ham, its fucking slimy as fuck! Which means its bad. Suppose to be fully cooked, and ready to eat, but I wouldnt feed this shit to my cats!!!  :mad:

Its the ham my work gave me a week ago, expire date is January 21st.

Luckily, my aunts friend has a ham to spare, and they are going to get it, and cook that. This still fucked up though.

formosan

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488883 time=1671900962 user_id=2221
Im so pissed. Opened the ham, its fucking slimy as fuck! Which means its bad. Suppose to be fully cooked, and ready to eat, but I wouldnt feed this shit to my cats!!!  :mad:

Luckily, my aunts friend has a ham to spare, and they are going to get it, and cook that. This still fucked up though.

I bought a butt portion ham for New Year's..

I've never purchased a ham like that before..

Couldn't you see it through the packaging Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: formosan post_id=488884 time=1671901429 user_id=3391
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488883 time=1671900962 user_id=2221

My work normally gets me a butt portion, that aint cooked. Those you can see through the package. They cheaped out this year, and got me a spiral sliced, already cooked butt section. These are wrapped with shiny wrapping paper, under the mesh bag its in, so you cant see.

I saw the slime when I took the wrapping off. Opened it, and sure enough, slimy as hell.

I was wrong on expire date, its January 1st. Thats still a week away though. And I've had it for only a week, in the fridge, sealed.

Blazor

I mean, this is suppose to be "ready to eat cold", but when you pry up the slices, slime oozes and drips between them  :yuk:

formosan

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488885 time=1671902051 user_id=2221
Quote from: formosan post_id=488884 time=1671901429 user_id=3391

My work normally gets me a butt portion, that aint cooked. Those you can see through the package. They cheaped out this year, and got me a spiral sliced, already cooked butt section. These are wrapped with shiny wrapping paper, under the mesh bag its in, so you cant see.

I saw the slime when I took the wrapping off. Opened it, and sure enough, slimy as hell.

I was wrong on expire date, its January 1st. Thats still a week away though. And I've had it for only a week, in the fridge, sealed.

Hmmm, I've never bought a cooked, sliced ham before Blazor.....I thought they might be like expired deli meat.

formosan

Mmmm, I had a piece of Japanese Meiji dark Christmas chocolate......it was so delicious.

Dove

We are having a peaceful day at home today and tomorrow and then family Christmas parties during the week.

We are going over my mother in laws this week....then my father in laws.

And then I'm taking my daughters out next weekend for a clothes shopping spree.  My oldests starts her classes Jan 9th so we wont see her much once that starts. She works alot...and shes at work right now and is working tomorrow.

Hubby is home this year though ♡

They want me to make Shepard's pie for dinner lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.