News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Should we hold a gofundme fundraiser so TheProwler can grow his hair back?

Started by JOE, January 12, 2023, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we hold a gofundme fundraiser so TheProwler can grow his hair back?

No
0 (0%)
Yes
3 (60%)
I don't know
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: January 12, 2023, 06:24:07 PM

kiebers

Quote from: JOE post_id=490964 time=1673566001 user_id=97
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490963 time=1673565941 user_id=2845
Is Prowler really bald?

You kin generally tell Erica.

Anytime a guy has all this pent-up anger and takes it out on women in a forum that's a sure sign, eh?

I guess you would be the expert on that, after all, most of us from VF have watched you practicing this behavior for over 10 years.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Oerdin

This doesn't seem like old Joe.  Who is using the account as their alt?

kiebers

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=491078 time=1673631649 user_id=3374

As former admin and mod, it sounds exactly like J0E. Definitely him, not an alt.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=491014 time=1673590458 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=491010 time=1673589713 user_id=3396

Joe should be dang thankful anybody, guy or gal even knows he has a pulse.

...did you hit or abuse your ex-wife, Herman?

Is that why you drink so much?

You're an alcoholic y'know.

You should visit the local chapter of AA in your area.

Have you done so yet?

Kindersley Saskatchewan, right?

Do you hit gals Joe? Is that why you never get laid?

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491071 time=1673622460 user_id=61
Prowler and his brown nose guest friend does have some interesting ideas for the police, sadly they're too chickenshit to do what preach and expect others to do it for them.

Is that for my benefit? I happen to take the idea of contracts seriously. Were I of a mind to take on the job of law enforcement officer, the contract's "to serve and protect" clause would require me to do precisely that, rather than "wimp out and start shooting everything in sight".

Adhering to the contract would make my paypacket well earned and something I should rightly take pride in doing to the best of my abilities. The latter, taking money under false pretenses, something my moral compass forbids. That goes for any job I work. If someone secures me for my services, I render that service to the utter best of my abilities. If I am unable to do so, I do not agree to undertake the task.

I expect no less from anyone else. So when someone pretends to render a service my hard working and honestly earned dollars are paying for, damn straight I'll be calling them on it. I'd rather do the job myself than pay some bludger to half ass it while pathetic little wankers like yourself mewled excuses in defense of their failing to live up to the agreement.

Being a good cop is a hard and exacting job. It may very well cost you your life. If you aren't prepared for it, I don't expect you to do it and you shouldn't expect me to pay you for it. It is a very simple equation really, cretins could understand it.

DKG

Quote from: kiebers post_id=491082 time=1673636276 user_id=193
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=491078 time=1673631649 user_id=3374

As former admin and mod, it sounds exactly like J0E. Definitely him, not an alt.

It is definitely Joe at his best. ac_boring

Aryan

Quote from: JOE post_id=490962 time=1673565847 user_id=97
...how much would you be willing to contribute?

I say 5 cents fer starters. That's my initial contribution.

https://www.coinsunlimited.ca/image/cache/data/decimal-coins-canada/rolls/1960/1960-canadian-5-cent-beaver-nickel-coin-1-800x800.jpg">

Good round number since Canada doesn't have the penny anymo'

He doesn't come across as the sort who gives a fuck about losing his hair. Besides, if that new car of his is anything to go by, he's flush already and could easily afford a hair transplant if he wanted one.

Aryan

Quote from: Thiel post_id=490981 time=1673575838 user_id=1688
I don't care that Jo Jo is bald. He is still a desirable older man.

Hey Thiel, some folks on BF are convinced that you and a few others are Shen Li's alt.  :laugh3:

Care to respond to this libelous allegation?

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491176 time=1673716983 user_id=1728
Quote from: Thiel post_id=490981 time=1673575838 user_id=1688
I don't care that Jo Jo is bald. He is still a desirable older man.

Hey Thiel, some folks on BF are convinced that you and a few others are Shen Li's alt.  :laugh3:

Scooter again eh. I remember when he joined VF. Right out of the gate dogpiling non-libtards. What's ironic about that jackass is that most of the libtards at VF are the same lame imbecile. Soon, Asal, Gay Boy Bob are all the same person or at least shared handles. I know this for a fact and I can prove it too.

However, Scoooter did get one thing right(sort of). Thiel is most likely a reincarnation of a former poster. I am about 90% sure I know who it is. Thiel dropped a subtle clue about their former identity.

TheProwler

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491071 time=1673622460 user_id=61
Prowler and his brown nose guest friend does have some interesting ideas for the police, sadly they're too chickenshit to do what preach and expect others to do it for them.

I probably have about 60 IQ points on the average cop.

While I pride myself on being an underachiever, what you propose is utterly ridiculous.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491208 time=1673734902 user_id=3389
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491176 time=1673716983 user_id=1728

Scooter again eh. I remember when he joined VF. Right out of the gate dogpiling non-libtards. What's ironic about that jackass is that most of the libtards at VF are the same lame imbecile. Soon, Asal, Gay Boy Bob are all the same person or at least shared handles. I know this for a fact and I can prove it too.

Spill the beans... that fag boi bob hasn't been around in years. Anal is a fucking moron. Soon is alright, we talk gaming sometimes Lulz.

You should have seen Soon and Mimi arguing a few months back after they got their wires crossed and he thought she had accused him of cheating at wordle....  ac_toofunny