The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Is Lokmar a Preacher?

Started by Blazor, December 25, 2022, 09:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=489630 time=1672473858 user_id=97
I always thouggt this was more Lokmeers kinda preacher

">

That man is not a pastor OR a preacher. That's a weird fringe cult leader.

Westboro is not a Christian church.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489754 time=1672557638 user_id=3351
100% of all homosexuals are evil and are engaging in evil behavior. End of. There isnt a single Bible verse that ordains homosexuality. And dont start on that BS about David and Jonathan. There is zero insinuation that they were sexual with each other.

The New Testament in no way shape or form endorses homosexuality. In fact, the men who were spiritually mentored by Jesus Christ Himself, flatly condemned it as nothing but evil. And for those of you that still hang on to that lie that Jesus never condemned it, Revelation 2 not only accounts Jesus' condemnation, but that homosexuality not only condemns an individual, but ANY church that harbors its practitioners.

You either turn from homosexuality, or you WILL go to hell. Its that simple. And dont think telling me that I'm a judgmental asshole will save you from hell cause it WONT!

Do I even want to know what this David and Jonathan thing is you speak of?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=489873 time=1672660030 user_id=3266
Quote from: JOE post_id=489630 time=1672473858 user_id=97
I always thouggt this was more Lokmeers kinda preacher

">

That man is not a pastor OR a preacher. That's a weird fringe cult leader.

Westboro is not a Christian church.

...any event, if he wasn't, Fred Phelps was sure one helluva good actor, Dove.

He had the evil demagogue act down pat right.  

A real Arch Villain preacher

Whatever his message, he gotcha ta listen to em.

I think while he was alive, Phelps wanted to entertain too even if it was intended in a perverted sorta way.

That's why I thought he'd be the kinda guy Lokmeer woulda liked or followed.

Here's more from the best of....

">

...that was on the house...for Lokmeer

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=489866 time=1672650189 user_id=3379
Relax, Senile Joe, I am only fucking [size=150]you [/size]up the ass without lube figuratively...

Aint it screwed up that a sixty five year old virgin is calling married guys queer.

TheProwler

Quote from: Herman post_id=489889 time=1672703665 user_id=3396
Quote from: TheProwler post_id=489866 time=1672650189 user_id=3379
Relax, Senile Joe, I am only fucking [size=150]you [/size]up the ass without lube figuratively...

Aint it screwed up that a sixty five year old virgin is calling married guys queer.

Yup.

And the way he just suddenly started with the "Yer the ghey!!!" posts makes me suspect that he is (once again) projecting his own insecurities.

There is a good chance Senile Joe bought himself a big butt plug for Christmas and has been fantasizing about gay sex.

And he [size=150]hates[/size].

[size=200]HIS.[/size]

[size=85]Gayness.[/size]

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=489874 time=1672660140 user_id=3266
100% of all homosexuals are evil and are engaging in evil behavior. End of. There isnt a single Bible verse that ordains homosexuality. And dont start on that BS about David and Jonathan. There is zero insinuation that they were sexual with each other.

The New Testament in no way shape or form endorses homosexuality. In fact, the men who were spiritually mentored by Jesus Christ Himself, flatly condemned it as nothing but evil. And for those of you that still hang on to that lie that Jesus never condemned it, Revelation 2 not only accounts Jesus' condemnation, but that homosexuality not only condemns an individual, but ANY church that harbors its practitioners.

You either turn from homosexuality, or you WILL go to hell. Its that simple. And dont think telling me that I'm a judgmental asshole will save you from hell cause it WONT!

Do I even want to know what this David and Jonathan thing is you speak of?

Its a bullshit foil pro homos use to sell that God is OK with homos.

Lokmar

Look, Fred Phelps is irrelevant. He could be roasting in hell over a spit right now. Doesnt matter. He's right about one thing, even if it comes from a position of pure satanic hate. God hates homosexuals and homosexuality. End of. Jesus HAS OPENLY condemned it. The people who were taught Gods Word by Jesus Himself testified to its evil nature and even testified to its deserving of the death penalty.

These religious convos always wind up the same ways:

"Lokmar, you're a hypocrite"

Hell yea I am, but that has NOTHING to do with God's condemnation of homosexuality.

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=489917 time=1672726392 user_id=3379
Quote from: Herman post_id=489889 time=1672703665 user_id=3396

Yup.

And the way he just suddenly started with the "Yer the ghey!!!" posts makes me suspect that he is (once again) projecting his own insecurities.

There is a good chance Senile Joe bought himself a big butt plug for Christmas and has been fantasizing about gay sex.

And he [size=150]hates[/size].

[size=200]HIS.[/size]

[size=85]Gayness.[/size]

Guaranteed he already has at least one.

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/124/539/397/original/e8cd110a4baedb2c.jpeg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490532 time=1673226869 user_id=2221
https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/124/539/397/original/e8cd110a4baedb2c.jpeg">

Let me just say, I have zero respect for the life of ANY leftist. I would literally shoot a liberal dead for trying to steal the shit out of my toilet.

Anonymous

100% of all homosexuals are evil and are engaging in evil behavior. End of. There isnt a single Bible verse that ordains homosexuality. You either turn from homosexuality, or you WILL go to hell.

There is one verse in some Ethiopian bibles where Jesus "knows" a young boy. Make of that what you will. And the Gospel of Thomas, expunged from all official bibles early on in the piece, can be freely interpreted to mean that both men and trans-men get into heaven

(114)

(1) Simon Peter said to them: "Let Mary go away from us, for women are not worthy of life."

(2) Jesus said: "Look, I will draw her in so as to make her male, so that she too may become a living male spirit, similar to you."

(3) (But I say to you): "Every woman who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

This is the shit that the Vatican is trying to shuffle under the carpet, even as that scumbag pontiff is courting woke policies and ordaining genderqueer mutants to spread their rot through the congregation. Hey... if that's what they're allowing through the pearly gates, I put it to you that IS Hell.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=488947 time=1671983733 user_id=3266
">

The full sermon...

">

...set to music...

">

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=490567 time=1673236337 user_id=3351

Let me just say, I have zero respect for the life of ANY leftist. I would literally shoot a liberal dead for trying to steal the shit out of my toilet.

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=490587 time=1673258381
100% of all homosexuals are evil and are engaging in evil behavior. End of. There isnt a single Bible verse that ordains homosexuality. You either turn from homosexuality, or you WILL go to hell.

There is one verse in some Ethiopian bibles where Jesus "knows" a young boy. Make of that what you will. And the Gospel of Thomas, expunged from all official bibles early on in the piece, can be freely interpreted to mean that both men and trans-men get into heaven

(114)

(1) Simon Peter said to them: "Let Mary go away from us, for women are not worthy of life."

(2) Jesus said: "Look, I will draw her in so as to make her male, so that she too may become a living male spirit, similar to you."

(3) (But I say to you): "Every woman who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

This is the shit that the Vatican is trying to shuffle under the carpet, even as that scumbag pontiff is courting woke policies and ordaining genderqueer mutants to spread their rot through the congregation. Hey... if that's what they're allowing through the pearly gates, I put it to you that IS Hell.

One need only read the first few books to draw the proper conclusion. There's a whole host of sexual degeneracy that qualifies one for death. Now just for the sake of argument, some tard decides Jesus legitimately ordained cross dressing and kweerdom. That "Jesus" is satan, plain and simple. House divided against itself, etc.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=490691 time=1673413146 user_id=3351
Quote from: Guest post_id=490587 time=1673258381

(114)

One need only read the first few books to draw the proper conclusion.

Like not listening to your wife? "Bro's before hoes"? Yeah, try flying that flag about here, see where it gets you.  ac_lmfao

Dude, the ONLY reason that book holds any legitimacy whatsoever is because our forefathers built a society around it. It is an imperfectly translated and highly edited text that began its life as word of mouth tradition, chinese whispers that were passed down through generations before being committed to parchment. Some of those stories contained homosexual acts which were adjudicated differently, others including incestuous acts which went unpunished and a slew of women sleeping about with others who may or may not have been angels. Oh, and the wanton mutilation of childrens genitals under the supposed wrath of the almighty. You will forgive me if I stand askance from that book in much the same way as I would stand back after pushing gender reassignment advocates into my woodchipper.

I don't even know if Jesus even existed or not. All I have to go on are some two millennia old tales that have been twisted and convoluted to suit whoever was banging on about them at the time. And given the house is divided against itself as you say, those tales can be mangled into whatever some random yahoo wants it to mean, as long as it suits their purpose.

I can tell you one thing; for all its imperfections, there are parts in there I wholeheartedly agree with. None of those include the deification of its various actors and ALL of them include the ideal of promoting a society where each of us enjoys a level of self determination that does NOT include a right to lord it over anyone else.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Provided you aren't a complete masochist, it's a workable proposition. IF Jesus wanted to fuck children up the arse, I wouldn't be out there fucking his because I don't want him fucking mine. And if he did fuck mine in the hope I might fuck his, I'd jam his holy cock in a blender under the expectation the same fate would be mine should I take to such disgusting sexual exploits.

I would prefer no blenders required, and that kiddies holes remain inviolate until those kiddies are deemed old enough to decide what to do with them for themselves. Part of the whole "not lording it over each other" thing. I would also suggest that 18 is probably too young, so you can imagine what I think of the bible's idea of God knocking up preteens.