The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I HATE HATE

Started by Erica Mena, December 21, 2022, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=490258 time=1673024674 user_id=3390
Biden referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as "President Harris." The gaffe, which has happened multiple times before, was widely criticized on Twitter.

During the speech, Biden referred to the vice-president as "President Harris" while speaking to the work she has done on the border in recent years.

"President Harris led this effort, led this effort to make this better in the countries from which they are leaving," Biden remarked.

"Biden STRUGGLED today in his press conference," tweeted Congressman-elect Ronny Jackson. "He called Kamala, 'President Harris." It was a DISASTER."

Legal scholar and Fox News contributor Jonathan Turley tweeted that the president appeared to be struggling during the press conference.

"After referring to 'President Harris', he said the seizure of 'more than 20,000 pounds of deadly fentanyl...[is] enough to kill as many as a 1,000 people,'" Turley tweeted.  :crazy:

In December 2020, Biden mistakenly referred to Harris as "president-elect" during a speech on COVID vaccines, and in March 2021 he referred to her as "President Harris" when providing an update on the vaccination effort.

In January and October of last year, Biden once again referred to the vice-president as "President Harris."

And on the anniversary of the world's mostest horriblest insurmerection ever, he started babbling about July 6th.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1611450714336657408?s=20&t=Ve31r4a-fgX3FHpCNa3SQA">https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status ... FHpCNa3SQA">https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1611450714336657408?s=20&t=Ve31r4a-fgX3FHpCNa3SQA

Clearly broken beyond repair, and with so many prepared to accept this kind of behaviour as "normal" enough actually prefer it over someone whose efforts made for a more stable and prosperous society before it, I have to figure they are as broken and demented as he is. "Sad" as Trump might say, and certainly not worth the emotional investment it takes to hate on them. I'd rather build a castle with a minimum IQ requirement for entry myself. Leaving those wallsocket fuckers to mewl piteously at the gates about privilege and inclusion of course, while the more intellectually adept among us partied within with a complete absence of fucks given for the noodle-armed masses.

Too harsh? I don't think so. In Buffalo Theory they would be the animals lagging at the back of the herd, holding the rest of us back. And my god, but there are a lot of them. There's only so much charity you can extend to such, especially in the face of the ingratitude they profess and the demands you and I must sacrifice more with no expectation of their ever being appeased.

So fuck 'em I say. Cut 'em loose, along with their supporters who would demand the virtue signaling brownie points be chased by saving them from themselves. Mature and sober reflection dictates if they'd anything of value to contribute. it's worthless for as long as they choose to withhold it... and if you insist on affording their disorganized gibberish to rule over you, it is not them you should be hating, but your own willingness to afford them the power.

You have the right to decide for yourselves after all. If they want to charge headlong over a cliff like lemmings, that is their choice. It only becomes your choice if you let them bully you into being their captive.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490274 time=1673033355 user_id=3389
Quote from: caskur post_id=490270 time=1673032139 user_id=2156
Meanwhile America lost a 115 yr old woman yesterday....

RIP Lotusdunce.

it means that she was born in 1908 and was 6 years old in 1914...

1914 was a predicted significant date...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=490396 time=1673088376 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490274 time=1673033355 user_id=3389

RIP Lotusdunce.

I knew Lotusdunce was old, but I didn't know that hideous, smelly, old white libtard was that old.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490415 time=1673113491 user_id=3389
Quote from: caskur post_id=490396 time=1673088376 user_id=2156

I knew Lotusdunce was old, but I didn't know that hideous, smelly, old white libtard was that old.

:MG_216:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol