Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My Friend's Rescue(d) Dog doesn't stop barking

Started by JOE, December 26, 2022, 03:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

By what right has the dog come to be regarded as a "noble" animal? The more brutal and cruel and unjust you are to him the more your fawning and adoring slave he becomes; whereas, if you shamefully misuse a cat once she will always maintain a dignified reserve toward you afterward--you will never get her full confidence again.

- Mark Twain, a Biography

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489232 time=1672254687 user_id=2845
I want a cat. Hubby does not like them

">
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=489196 time=1672214915 user_id=164
Quote from: Herman post_id=489117 time=1672115464 user_id=3396
I keep cats for one reason only-to kill mice on my farm.

Most people with farms do that.  I bet you have feral cats that live in the barn...feed them and give them some old blankets to sleep in.  I have family that farms in Manitoba... they do this.. .one of them liked the feral cats so much he would talk to them when he fed them...some of them would actually let him pet them....one winter got really cold....so he put a heated box in the barn for them lol

I have 2 cats.  I love my cats.  They are active during the day and lazy at night...I like snuggling and napping with them... or just grabbing them for a big kiss in which they hate lol

I have some shelters on my land for equipment they use to stay out of extreme elements. I provide nothing for them. They find their own water and food. If you tried petting one of them, they would claw your eyes out.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=489236 time=1672259336 user_id=136
">

That's really bizzare. Cats are typically never violent.

And that kitty didnt even give warning. Something scared that cat.

You know a cat is more likely to attack an intruder than a dog is?  Unless a dog is specifically trained to attack....your intruder will know to bring treats.  

Cats give zero fucks about treats if their territory is being invaded....they are very territorial animals. Especially females. The socail order for cats is a matriarchy. Females are the stronger hunters and will nurse eachothers young and protect their colonies from males(males will kill the babies and mate with the mother).

I dont rely on this...I do have guns...but I have no doubt that if someone where breaking in, at least 3 of my cats would go batshit and attack. My tuxedos would panick and hide but their momma would fuck someone up.

She patrols the house and herds the other cats lol. All the males are scared of her lol. If they try to pass her without her consent she slaps the fuck out of them. It's funny lol.

Herman

That is true Dove. You walk in on the shelters where my feral cats hang out to escape the worst winter elements and startle them, they will be on your back or neck.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=489261 time=1672278036 user_id=3396
That is true Dove. You walk in on the shelters where my feral cats hang out to escape the worst winter elements and startle them, they will be on your back or neck.

Yep

We have ferals around here and you really gotta be careful because....they look like normal kitties but they are completely wild lol.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=489257 time=1672276671 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=489236 time=1672259336 user_id=136
">

You know a cat is more likely to attack an intruder than a dog is?  Unless a dog is specifically trained to attack....your intruder will know to bring treats.  

Cats give zero fucks about treats if their territory is being invaded....they are very territorial animals. Especially females. The socail order for cats is a matriarchy. Females are the stronger hunters and will nurse eachothers young and protect their colonies from males(males will kill the babies and mate with the mother).

I dont rely on this...I do have guns...but I have no doubt that if someone where breaking in, at least 3 of my cats would go batshit and attack. My tuxedos would panick and hide but their momma would fuck someone up.

She patrols the house and herds the other cats lol. All the males are scared of her lol. If they try to pass her without her consent she slaps the fuck out of them. It's funny lol.

Thats a typical cat hissyfit... He speaks loudly, presents the cat into an unfamiliar situation... The cat goes berserk.

My cat used to do that a lot but she is 14 now and calmed down.

People speaking loudly or acting excited... That might trigger the fluffed up and continuous high-pitched growling mode.  ac_biggrin

I dont have any experience on that but I have suspected that the cats probably attack an intruder right away.

I used to have another cat but I had to put him down... He used to playfully stalk and attack this cat.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=489257 time=1672276671 user_id=3266If they try to pass her without her consent she slaps the fuck out of them. It's funny lol.

:roll:

My lil brother, he is real feminine. When he first met my female cat Lucky, he was like "ooooh, hello lil one..." and she proceeded to slap the shit out of him hahahahaha. They never liked each other lolol  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=489272 time=1672280185 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=489257 time=1672276671 user_id=3266

Thats a typical cat hissyfit... He speaks loudly, presents the cat into an unfamiliar situation... The cat goes berserk.

My cat used to do that a lot but she is 14 now and calmed down.

People speaking loudly or acting excited... That might trigger the fluffed up and continuous high-pitched growling mode.  ac_biggrin

I dont have any experience on that but I have suspected that the cats probably attack an intruder right away.

I used to have another cat but I had to put him down... He used to playfully stalk and attack this cat.

Cats will usually swat, bite and hiss, and run....that cat went into fucking kill mode and that isnt typical at all.

I've had cats all my life and I live with 12 and 5 newborns right now - that was not typical. That guy is lucky the cat didnt get ahold of his dick lol

That guy might frequently grab the cat and is loud all the time and that is the moment the cat fucking had it all around.  Clearly the cat didnt do as much damage as it could have or he would have been going to the hospital.  Cats can really fuck someone up in a matter of seconds...AND their bites and scratches alone can give you an infection so bad you need the hospital.

That dummy should have grabbed the cat by the nape. You nape a cat....they freeze. Theyll kind of spin their lower body around....but their murder mittens will be subdued lol.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489284 time=1672281163 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=489257 time=1672276671 user_id=3266If they try to pass her without her consent she slaps the fuck out of them. It's funny lol.

My lil brother, he is real feminine. When he first met my female cat Lucky, he was like "ooooh, hello lil one..." and she proceeded to slap the shit out of him hahahahaha. They never liked each other lolol  :laugh:

Is your brother gay or just left?

Lol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

I like dogs, but I'm not a dog PERSON.  Right now a dog isnt the kind of animal that would fit well in my house. I just do not have the will or energy to be a dog owner.

It's a responsibility. I HATE when people get animals and just have them. Getting cats and just plopping them in their house and not interacting with them or providing any enrichment and than hating the cat when the cat starts acting out.  SAME with dogs. People that just get dogs but have no desire and no knowledge on properly training them are ridiculous.

First off an untrained dog is a fucking weapon. You have no idea what that dog is going to do. Every fucking video I've seen where someones dangerous dog got loose and ran on someone elses property and attacked their animals or worse..the kids....the lazy ass owner always comes walking up all nonchalant in PJ pants with this attitude like "eh its fine".

No....no its NOT "fine".  We have people like that here who have a couple ill behaved pit bulls. And they get out all the fucking time. WHY do people like this always have to have a bully breed?  Get a fucking weaker dog with a less powerful bite if all you plan to do is yell at it and let it rip out the door and run the streets.

Everytime we go over to the pond or park I bring pepper spray and I always consider bringing my gun.  I chased one of their pits off our property more than once and they do run from me. I yell "GIT!" really loud and put my arms up to look bigger LOL. I dont want to have to hurt an animal but if i do...you best believe I'm gonna lay a big world of hurt on their lazy ass owner. Between her and I....I'm by far the one the police would listen to.

This nutty bitch went off on everyone in the community FB page because people dont like her damn dogs getting loose and going after other peoples dogs. So she starts typing out how none of us are perfect and she will beat anyone's ass and the judge wont do anything to her because shes on meds. She isnt the brightest. Animal control wont take the dogs either.....until the day they maul someone....they wont intervene.

Shes a lazy fucking moron and I hope when those dogs finally maul someone that its HER and not one of our neighbors.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489357 time=1672310215 user_id=1676
Isn't it normally the same thing?

Nope!

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=489356 time=1672309597 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489284 time=1672281163 user_id=2221

Is your brother gay or just left?

Lol

Both!  :laugh:

Seattle has changed him completely  :sad:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.