Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blonde hair on a chick is ugly

Started by Frood, December 28, 2022, 09:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

Thiel

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=489438 time=1672368157 user_id=3358
Quote from: Thiel post_id=489434 time=1672367619 user_id=1688
Most eligible men my own age have graying hair.

Lol...I forgot Joe was homosexual!  :laugh3:

Jo Jo and I prefer to be called gay.
gay, conservative and proud

Breakfall

Quote from: Thiel post_id=489444 time=1672368926 user_id=1688
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=489438 time=1672368157 user_id=3358

Lol...I forgot Joe was homosexual!  :laugh3:

Jo Jo and I prefer to be called gay.

Sweet. I prefer being called hot!  ac_dance

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=489368 time=1672321364 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489321 time=1672284550 user_id=3214

I never did either

But, despite 12,000 personal messages ignored she really didn't get the hint

I'll never forget how you told me about her late night hypersexual unsolicited PMs.

You explained it like an adult who was recalling the way their drunken step father would creep into their room in the middle of the night and how they just laid still and pretended to be asleep so the threat would go away sooner.

The fact you waited so you could inform me of this in person and started it off with "Listen I gotta tell you something" says it all

ac_toofunny

I'll never forget it because I thought a bomb was about to drop and my blood went a bit cold lol. I was waiting to hear something terrible like maybe you reconciled with you know who, or something along the lines of you just wanted to be "casual" or that you had some sort deformed scrotum or that you like to wear womens panties. I was waiting for some sort of devastating deal breaker.   You DID start off with this "before we go further you should know this"  kind of tone that men have right before they say something utterly FUCKED up.

I cannot tell you the relief I felt when you told me it was just that drunken bimbo on Valhalla who sends everyone pervert messages  ac_toofunny   I could so tell you were prepared for me to be mad. You didnt do anything wrong....but I can get why receiving a late visit in the PM box from Mobydock would inspire a sense of shame in the recipient lol.

I bet she has no idea I've actually seen those messages lol. I have directly witnessed how you've responded to normal PMs about forum issues from her and how the exchange dropped off the second she started with the sex shit. And I've seen how she continued to send several more sexual messages....growing more and more explicit ...to absolutely no avail.  I remember thinking "holy fuck this is embarrassing".  Its as if she thinks we dont talk or share things.

It's like you depriving her of your attention when her behaviour is vile only inspired her to take liberties rather than causing her to behave better. Which is just degrading her own self really.

She was getting kinda preoccupied with poor Freud. Men who reject her seen irresistible to her and they seem to become some ideal in her mind. Like she is trying to medicate her low self esteem by successfully seducing a "hard to get" male. Maybe shes trying to get daddies attention....who knows. An inability to gracefully manage rejection is a sign of serious low self esteem. A woman who measures her worth and value by getting a male to want her. It's a narcissist issue.

I'm in love with my former wife now defacto of 30 years.

She's got boobs like watermelons but her breath isn't rotten eggs.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=492114 time=1674315805 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=489368 time=1672321364 user_id=3266

I'll never forget how you told me about her late night hypersexual unsolicited PMs.

You explained it like an adult who was recalling the way their drunken step father would creep into their room in the middle of the night and how they just laid still and pretended to be asleep so the threat would go away sooner.

The fact you waited so you could inform me of this in person and started it off with "Listen I gotta tell you something" says it all

ac_toofunny

I'll never forget it because I thought a bomb was about to drop and my blood went a bit cold lol. I was waiting to hear something terrible like maybe you reconciled with you know who, or something along the lines of you just wanted to be "casual" or that you had some sort deformed scrotum or that you like to wear womens panties. I was waiting for some sort of devastating deal breaker.   You DID start off with this "before we go further you should know this"  kind of tone that men have right before they say something utterly FUCKED up.

I cannot tell you the relief I felt when you told me it was just that drunken bimbo on Valhalla who sends everyone pervert messages  ac_toofunny   I could so tell you were prepared for me to be mad. You didnt do anything wrong....but I can get why receiving a late visit in the PM box from Mobydock would inspire a sense of shame in the recipient lol.

I bet she has no idea I've actually seen those messages lol. I have directly witnessed how you've responded to normal PMs about forum issues from her and how the exchange dropped off the second she started with the sex shit. And I've seen how she continued to send several more sexual messages....growing more and more explicit ...to absolutely no avail.  I remember thinking "holy fuck this is embarrassing".  Its as if she thinks we dont talk or share things.

It's like you depriving her of your attention when her behaviour is vile only inspired her to take liberties rather than causing her to behave better. Which is just degrading her own self really.

She was getting kinda preoccupied with poor Freud. Men who reject her seen irresistible to her and they seem to become some ideal in her mind. Like she is trying to medicate her low self esteem by successfully seducing a "hard to get" male. Maybe shes trying to get daddies attention....who knows. An inability to gracefully manage rejection is a sign of serious low self esteem. A woman who measures her worth and value by getting a male to want her. It's a narcissist issue.

I'm in love with my former wife now defacto of 30 years.

She's got boobs like watermelons but her breath isn't rotten eggs.

I'd pay to watch my husband get a late night molester message from her

When he signed up at SG and started posting he was taking shots at me and I didnt even know it was him LOL
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.