The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

X'y Poo is never joining this place

Started by Blazor, December 29, 2022, 03:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489547 time=1672445299 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489540 time=1672444288 user_id=3214

what's up bro -- where you been?

Would you believe I got the rona again? After a week of being sick AF, I took a test tonight and its positive.

The week before that, I made a last minute trip to Florida to take presents to my family there. We finally made it to the 100 yard range at shooters world with the 300 win mag.

How the hell do you keep catching it.

Biggie Smiles

Normally I thought only people who were vaccinated got it that much

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=489549 time=1672445606 user_id=3396
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489547 time=1672445299 user_id=3351

Would you believe I got the rona again? After a week of being sick AF, I took a test tonight and its positive.

The week before that, I made a last minute trip to Florida to take presents to my family there. We finally made it to the 100 yard range at shooters world with the 300 win mag.

How the hell do you keep catching it.

My grandaughter was sick the week we were down there. I might have caught it from her if she had it. They just put her in daycare/preschool a few months back and she's constantly got green snails crawling out of her nose. Its just as likely that I picked it up at Universal Studios.

We missed out on Christmas with my wifes family last weekend. We moved those plans till tomorrow. I figured I better test since i've been sick for a week now, and sure as shit, I got it so we'll have to wait till the end of Jan. I hardly ever get sick since I stopped smoking back in 2001. Hell, I havent had the flu in forever. At the first sign of a sore throat, I take 100mg of zinc daily and I'm fine within a few days. This fucking rona shit though, I seem to get it with ease.

Herman

You aint getting any natural immunity. That is frickin strange.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=489554 time=1672447133 user_id=3396

At least not any thats long lasting. Everytime I've got it, it ALWAYS lasts 2 weeks. I've had it to varying degrees. The first time, I was pretty sick. Went to the doctor several times and wound up having to get a Symbicort Inhaler to get over the cough. The second time, I had it the same time as my wife. She got it worse than me. I just had mild cold symptoms....but it was about 2 weeks. Last May, I got sick AF. Wound up in the hospital 2 weeks later with pneumonia but it was mild and they just shot me full of shit and discharged me because my O2 sats were 98%. This time, I'd say I got it in between the worst and the mildest.

I still have this Symbicort and am taking a hit right now!

Lokmar

In fact, if I didnt insinuate this enough, every time I'm sick and it lasts more than a week, I'm just gonna assume its rona and test for it from now on.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489555 time=1672448772 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=489554 time=1672447133 user_id=3396

At least not any thats long lasting. Everytime I've got it, it ALWAYS lasts 2 weeks. I've had it to varying degrees. The first time, I was pretty sick. Went to the doctor several times and wound up having to get a Symbicort Inhaler to get over the cough. The second time, I had it the same time as my wife. She got it worse than me. I just had mild cold symptoms....but it was about 2 weeks. Last May, I got sick AF. Wound up in the hospital 2 weeks later with pneumonia but it was mild and they just shot me full of shit and discharged me because my O2 sats were 98%. This time, I'd say I got it in between the worst and the mildest.

Dang, you cannot catch a break from the rona.

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=489558 time=1672449180 user_id=3396
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489555 time=1672448772 user_id=3351

Dang, you cannot catch a break from the rona.

I have to wonder though, how many people have the sniffles and are completely oblivious to the fact they have the rona? My situation makes me think its more than the average person suspects. I just have serious enough symptoms to test for it. My wife and I were at a Walgreens today, getting a bunch of stuff for the symptoms we both have. I saw these Binax NOW tests on a shelf, the same brand my son in law used to confirm my covid with last May, and I grabbed one just for the hell of it. I only half assed thought it was a possibility I'd be positive since its barely 7 months since the last time I had it.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489559 time=1672449244 user_id=3214
Hope you get well soon champ!

Thank you sir!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Erica Mena

Ugh. Admin is over there talking about rape in the SB. It's been so pleasant not seeing his nic
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489562 time=1672450066 user_id=2845
Ugh. Admin is over there talking about rape in the SB. It's been so pleasant not seeing his nic

What guy does that nutcase want to rape him? Is it that X idiot?

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489561 time=1672449630 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489559 time=1672449244 user_id=3214
Hope you get well soon champ!

Thank you sir!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I know you're not jabbed, but was your wife jabbed?

Get you some Ivermectin too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=489532 time=1672437786 user_id=3358
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489503 time=1672422498 user_id=2221

Lol I can picture him crawling into of them there folds now  :laugh:

A lot like how Breaky crawled into Oak's bum  ac_toofunny

Man that was a funny chop Raven did.

Hey...as I mentioned before, I wasn't fully aware of her nasty past. I basically felt sorry for her when she was being subjected to all them fat jokes. And then it was me not doing or saying enough in her defence when she was being flogged by other chicks...and then I was inundated with PM's and hate email. And finally the Flynn Sock Account alliance that needs no repeating...

It seems that most folk that have crossed her path have had similar experiences with her. It's a sad pattern of misery and self-loathing that's stuck on foul repeat.

The Oak turd simply needs a good flush...fucking corn and all.

I don't think X gives a damn about her one way or another, other than appearing to side with her for the stirring aspect and reaction of others.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/61/3a/d1613a2bfe3eae9d3b14dea58b0d9802.gif">

I tried to tell you... as well as others at the time. Oak has no scruples or honour.

She's a fat mountain beaner with ridgeback pubes on her purple nipples and all so mad.
Blahhhhhh...