The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Gun didnt save this Guy

Started by JOE, December 31, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson post_id=490236 time=1672988648 user_id=136
Its because a lot of hunters shoot anything that moves...

Its not like there are bloodthirsty bokoos in the woods.

You can wait until you are absolutely sure its a deer and not Blazor.

Lol, I dont shot anything that moves. And I ALWAYS make sure I know what is behind the deer, before I pull the trigger. Also, I dont just aim at the deer and pull the trigger, Im specific about where I hit it, so it dies quickly. Deer this year was the same, got it right in the heart. He dropped quickly, as they should, without suffering  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

This happened in old Blazor's state.

A 6-year-old who police say opened fired in a Virginia classroom and seriously injured a teacher was in custody Friday, police said.

No students were injured in the afternoon shooting at Richneck Elementary School in Newport News, police said in a statement.

The shooting happened in a first-grade classroom, and the child and teacher, who knew each other, were apparently alone.

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired.

The teacher, a woman in her 30s, was hospitalized, officials said.

Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=490305 time=1673051218 user_id=3396

A 6-year-old who police say opened fired in a Virginia classroom and seriously injured a teacher was in custody Friday, police said.

No students were injured in the afternoon shooting at Richneck Elementary School in Newport News, police said in a statement.

The shooting happened in a first-grade classroom, and the child and teacher, who knew each other, were apparently alone.

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired.

Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got.

Crazy!

Virginia aint what it use to be. The cities are corrupt. And Northern Virginia is the most. That area as well. Overall, the sticks is the bees knees  :thumbup:

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490307 time=1673051479 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=490305 time=1673051218 user_id=3396

Crazy!

Virginia aint what it use to be. The cities are corrupt. And Northern Virginia is the most. That area as well. Overall, the sticks is the bees knees  :thumbup:

Post anything you can find about it.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=490313 time=1673051999 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=490307 time=1673051479 user_id=2221

Crazy!

Nothing more being reported than what you mentioned.

https://www.wdbj7.com/2023/01/06/shooting-reported-virginia-elementary-school/">https://www.wdbj7.com/2023/01/06/shooti ... ry-school/">https://www.wdbj7.com/2023/01/06/shooting-reported-virginia-elementary-school/

Nothing more on other sites either.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490320 time=1673053505 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=490313 time=1673051999 user_id=3396

https://www.wdbj7.com/2023/01/06/shooting-reported-virginia-elementary-school/">https://www.wdbj7.com/2023/01/06/shooti ... ry-school/">https://www.wdbj7.com/2023/01/06/shooting-reported-virginia-elementary-school/

I figure since it happened in your state, local news might get a scoop.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=490326 time=1673053877 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=490320 time=1673053505 user_id=2221

True, yet, its all corrupt news these days. The one I posted, is the only local one I'll semi trust. Sometimes I get better results on other censor free sites, but depends.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490328 time=1673054268 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=490326 time=1673053877 user_id=3396

True, yet, its all corrupt news these days. The one I posted, is the only local one I'll semi trust. Sometimes I get better results on other censor free sites, but depends.

Sometimes when there is a local crime like when that Indian when on a stabbing rampage, small local tv stations will inter view either victims's families or somebody who knew them. Sometimes that happens here. If that does happen where you live, post some details.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=490329 time=1673055455 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=490328 time=1673054268 user_id=2221

Sometimes when there is a local crime like when that Indian when on a stabbing rampage, small local tv stations will inter view either victims's families or somebody who knew them. Sometimes that happens here. If that does happen where you live, post some details.

I'll keep a watch. That IS odd with a 6 year old!

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490332 time=1673057198 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=490329 time=1673055455 user_id=3396

I'll keep a watch. That IS odd with a 6 year old!

Ya, do that. You never know, you might get something local the mass media aint interested in.

Herman

Police in Virginia say the shooting of a twenty five year old teacher by a six year old student was intentional.

"This was not an accidental shooting," Newport News police chief Steve Drew revealed at a press conference, explaining there was an "altercation" that preceded the shooting.

Officials, however, are not saying what led up to the altercation, and law enforcement has declined to say how the child obtained access to the firearm or who owns it. Police have also not said anything about the child's parents. The child was taken into police custody, but officials are not saying where he is being held.

Odinson

She seems to be recovering.

The 10 year old kid who shot his mom "in the face" over VR-glasses, is being tried as an adult.

Lokmar

Hey josephine, Illinois just outlawed AR rifles and anyone owning them currently has to register them with The Illinois State Police. What do you think I'll do?

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=490693 time=1673413234 user_id=3351
Hey josephine, Illinois just outlawed AR rifles and anyone owning them currently has to register them with The Illinois State Police. What do you think I'll do?

I dont understand how they get away with shit like that. Its bypassing the Constitution.

If they come knocking, hold up a copy of the Constitution, and say "I got my permit!"  :laugh:

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490732 time=1673455623 user_id=2221
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=490693 time=1673413234 user_id=3351

I dont understand how they get away with shit like that. Its bypassing the Constitution.

If they come knocking, hold up a copy of the Constitution, and say "I got my permit!"  :laugh:

Its a BFD and I'm pissed. DemocRATs DGAF and they damned well know its unconstitutional AF and will get tossed in court. Meanwhile, they've convinced shitloads of people to register their guns and mags or to get rid of them altogether. Pistol mags over 15 rounds are instantly illegal. Supposedly, FOID cards wont be issued for under 21. If you have any have any ghost guns, they must be serialized. Now, you cant even make your own guns even if you voluntarily serialize them. If you own a shotgun that holds more than 5 rounds, ILLEGAL! It has to be registered with the State Police and you can only transport it back and forth to your private property or gun range. 30 round mags that are moved out of state or passed onto heirs must be reported to the State Police. In short, 95% of us wont do any of this shit, making us all felons. Oh well.