Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Gun didnt save this Guy

Started by JOE, December 31, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

Quote from: JOE post_id=489713 time=1672519086 user_id=97
">

"The officer followed his training" ??? Absolute bullshit. The fucking orificer told the home owner to drop his gun and shot him less than a second later. It was if the orificer stated the words just to justify shooting him in the event that it goes to court. I hope the orificer in question does a lengthy stint in jail and gets repeatedly butt-fucked. I think a decent IQ needs to be factored into the prerequisites of becoming a police officer. So sick and tired of these dumb orificer fucks giving smart cops a bad reputation.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=490746 time=1673466599 user_id=3351
Quote from: Blazor post_id=490732 time=1673455623 user_id=2221

I dont understand how they get away with shit like that. Its bypassing the Constitution.

If they come knocking, hold up a copy of the Constitution, and say "I got my permit!"  :laugh:

Its a BFD and I'm pissed. DemocRATs DGAF and they damned well know its unconstitutional AF and will get tossed in court. Meanwhile, they've convinced shitloads of people to register their guns and mags or to get rid of them altogether. Pistol mags over 15 rounds are instantly illegal. Supposedly, FOID cards wont be issued for under 21. If you have any have any ghost guns, they must be serialized. Now, you cant even make your own guns even if you voluntarily serialize them. If you own a shotgun that holds more than 5 rounds, ILLEGAL! It has to be registered with the State Police and you can only transport it back and forth to your private property or gun range. 30 round mags that are moved out of state or passed onto heirs must be reported to the State Police. In short, 95% of us wont do any of this shit, making us all felons. Oh well.

That is some bullshit indeed!

I saw a good meme yesterday. Said something like "These motherfuckers lost over 30 nukes and think WE are irresponsible to have an AR" lol
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

JOE

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490890 time=1673529325 user_id=3358
">

"The officer followed his training" ??? Absolute bullshit. The fucking orificer told the home owner to drop his gun and shot him less than a second later. It was if the orificer stated the words just to justify shooting him in the event that it goes to court. I hope the orificer in question does a lengthy stint in jail and gets repeatedly butt-fucked. I think a decent IQ needs to be factored into the prerequisites of becoming a police officer. So sick and tired of these dumb orificer fucks giving smart cops a bad reputation.

Since the gun laws have become so loose in the United States, everyone's paranoid, including law enforcement. So now they shoot first and then ask questions later.

And how can you blame the police in America when a good number of their colleagues were gunned down because they hesitated or drew their guns too late?

People who want looser gun laws want it both ways.

But they can't have their cake and eat it.

Zetsu

">

Breakfall man, you need to understand if you wanted to prevented the guy's death, you're most like asking to re-structure the protocol of the entire police force.  A police's job is already dangerous enough when they have to deal with the mentally unstable and criminals.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490924 time=1673546383 user_id=61

Breakfall man, you need to understand if you wanted to prevented the guy's death, you're mostly asking to re-structure the protocol of the entire police force, giving more risk to the officer's life when the job nature is already dangerous enough due to having to deal with the mentally unstable and criminals.

Of course, they should be left free to roam about, gunning people down Shane-style and giving Antifag even more reason to burn and loot and destroy. Good going, numbnuts.

Breakfall

Quote from: JOE post_id=490919 time=1673544239 user_id=97

Since the gun laws have become so loose in the United States, everyone's paranoid, including law enforcement. So now they shoot first and then ask questions later.

And how can you blame the police in America when a good number of their colleagues were gunned down because they hesitated or drew their guns too late?

People who want looser gun laws want it both ways.

But they can't have their cake and eat it.

Understandable, but that was a bit trigger-happy I'm sure you would agree. I think the problem here was that the home owner didn't make the 911 call, and the responder to the call didn't properly relay the information to the orificer. Obviously it was a twisted situation given that the homeowner was shooting back into his house...however the fuck that happened?

Coming from apartheid and being bombarded by Nelson Mandela's terrorists, we had an inner hall gate the separated the bedrooms from the rest of the house. I think America could learn a thing or two about home invasion countermeasures.

Breakfall

Breakfall man, you need to understand if you wanted to prevented the guy's death, you're most like asking to re-structure the protocol of the entire police force.  A police's job is already dangerous enough when they have to deal with the mentally unstable and criminals.

Yeah, if the homeowner had any sense, he should've shot the home invader from within the house. It just seems weird that he was outside. Maybe he was poop-scared. Generally there are other occupants living with you, so their safety should've come first. Let's say he was single and got alarmed by the intruder. The homeowner should've shot the intruder dead?? That's the whole point of self defence...

I'll like to know more about this story...something doesn't add up.

TheProwler

Quote from: Guest post_id=490928 time=1673547672

Breakfall man, you need to understand if you wanted to prevented the guy's death, you're mostly asking to re-structure the protocol of the entire police force, giving more risk to the officer's life when the job nature is already dangerous enough due to having to deal with the mentally unstable and criminals.

Of course, they should be left free to roam about, gunning people down Shane-style and giving Antifag even more reason to burn and loot and destroy. Good going, numbnuts.

That Zetsu guy just keeps saying the same stupid shit.

Zetsu

Honestly you should ask yourself, aside from complaints, do you have an effective solution for the police that can keep both sides safe?

Zetsu

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490949 time=1673560120 user_id=3358

Yeah, if the homeowner had any sense, he should've shot the home invader from within the house. It just seems weird that he was outside. Maybe he was poop-scared. Generally there are other occupants living with you, so their safety should've come first. Let's say he was single and got alarmed by the intruder. The homeowner should've shot the intruder dead?? That's the whole point of self defence...

Tb fair I think it's one of those hard to avoid and blame either sides kind of incidents.  ac_unsure

Herman

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490949 time=1673560120 user_id=3358

That is what most folks would have done.

Odinson

Sometimes stupidity gets you killed.

You should acknowledge that you might be mistaken for the attacker.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490996 time=1673584304 user_id=61

Honestly you should ask yourself, aside from complaints, do you have an effective solution for the police that can keep both sides safe?

No and neither should I. Police are supposed to be doing the dangerous shit, it's what we pay them for with our taxes after all. Otherwise they are no better than the criminals they are supposed to be fighting.

I have nothing but respect for competent law enforcement officials. That guy in the video... anything but competent. Gave the homeowner no time to react, didn't advise the homeowner who he was, just barked an order and immediately opened fire. Gross incompetence. I want his badge. I want his pension. I want his ass on Death Row for Murder One.

If I am hearing you correctly, you would prefer it if they behaved like gangland thugs. Fuck that and fuck you along with it. Pull your foreskin over your head and vanish up your dick, fuckface.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491015 time=1673590949

No and neither should I. Police are supposed to be doing the dangerous shit, it's what we pay them for with our taxes after all. Otherwise they are no better than the criminals they are supposed to be fighting.

I have nothing but respect for competent law enforcement officials. That guy in the video... anything but competent. Gave the homeowner no time to react, didn't advise the homeowner who he was, just barked an order and immediately opened fire. Gross incompetence. I want his badge. I want his pension. I want his ass on Death Row for Murder One.

If I am hearing you correctly, you would prefer it if they behaved like gangland thugs. Fuck that and fuck you along with it. Pull your foreskin over your head and vanish up your dick, fuckface.

What the cop did wasn't wrong, nor perfect like the retards expect in the fictional movies, but if you're just going to bitch and moan and offer no help, I suggest you shut your ass tight you entitled dumbfuck, it'll make you look slightly less pathetic.

Oh and I don't care if you pay some taxes, no amount of taxes is ever justified to put other people's lives in danger, this is something morally bankrupt sore losers like you will never understand.

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=491015 time=1673590949

Agreed.