Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Gun didnt save this Guy

Started by JOE, December 31, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491146 time=1673668704 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491142 time=1673666399 user_id=61

It doesn't matter to me whether they're tall or short, a cop hater is a cop hater.

I like cops that quit and get honourable jobs... or dead cops.... either or.

I can't never imagine living in a dystopian society, while everyone keeps each others behavior in check with the threat of weapons, blackmail, etc.
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491148 time=1673670155 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491146 time=1673668704 user_id=1676

I like cops that quit and get honourable jobs... or dead cops.... either or.

I can't never imagine living in a dystopian society, while everyone keeps each others behavior in check with the threat of weapons, blackmail, etc.

ac_toofunny

That's the very definition of government and the police...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491149 time=1673672894 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491148 time=1673670155 user_id=61

ac_toofunny

Lol I'm not talking about illegal/criminal behavior.  Lets face it, a state without any kind of management or functioning civilization like characteristic is a pretty crappy place to live in.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491150 time=1673673687 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491149 time=1673672894 user_id=1676

ac_toofunny

Lol I'm not talking about illegal/criminal behavior.  Lets face it, a state without any kind of management or functioning civilization like characteristic is a pretty crappy place to live in.

Still the very definition of what happens when you cede personal responsibility and safety to governments and their jackboots.

They just sugar coat it and put a better funded spin on it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491147 time=1673669841 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491145 time=1673667562

Ask about - I don't hate anyone or anything. I'm incapable of it.

Cops... proper cops who do their job... I respect and value their efforts.

Pigs and fuckwits... not so much. Don't expect my praise for those scumsucking ratbags and you won't be disappointed.

Okay, I can understand what you mean, but you need to accept the fact there's a reason why the police officer didn't have to go through a legal court process or ended up being charged/penalized for killing the suspect, there's just so much to learn until you try putting yourself in their shoes.

I don't care what the reason is, I know what I saw. The bodycam footage showed the officer gave the homeowner precisely zero time to react to his order to put the gun down. The homeowner had no time to react at all before those bullets were flying at him from someone who had already decided to fire upon him before he had bothered to open his mouth. No time. None. Not to turn around, not to respond with an "okay officer", not to realise he might be seconds away from state issued rounds  tearing into him because those precious seconds never existed.

From the way events unfolded, it rather appears like his fate had already been decided long before the police rocked up all guns blazing, the "drop the gun" a mere formality should anyone ask if the officer had warned your "suspect" before he was gunned down like a dog on his own front porch.

By a complete asshole who wouldn't spare a heartbeat between announcing himself and opening fire.

Not one heartbeat at all.

Not one.

Process all that at length. Take all the time you need before you even think of committing your next keystrokes on the matter, because so far all I've seen from you is the kinds of pigshit I might expect of a democrat hellbent on removing 2A and none too fussy about how they get it done as long as they get it done.

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491147 time=1673669841 user_id=61Even if the police are as heroic as you expect them to be </snip>

Get fucked. Heroism does not enter into it, though realism and pragmatism ought to. I've already delivered far more of it in the course of our conversation than the pig did on that guy's driveway.

It wasn't hard, not hard at all.

...and wouldn't hesitate to disregard their life to even save the suspect, the truth is training a police doesn't come cheap.

Fuck training. Austin PD clearly does. The contract as stated is to protect the public. I know that much and I have received no police training whatsoever. I also know that bullets can kill. Apparently the Austin PD cannot afford the services of people endowed with even my limited understanding and must instead hire weakling cowboys whose very actions appear to be more geared towards frightening the public into submission. "Don't even think of protecting your shit, you saw what happened to the last guy". Not good enough. Nowhere near.

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491147 time=1673669841 user_id=61During WWII, aside from factors like production and lack of fuel, this is one of the biggest reasons why Japan lost so badly to the US, it's b/c they don't value the lives of their own ppl.

And neither it seems does the Austin police force.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491152 time=1673678649

Okay, I can understand what you mean, but you need to accept the fact there's a reason why the police officer didn't have to go through a legal court process or ended up being charged/penalized for killing the suspect, there's just so much to learn until you try putting yourself in their shoes.

I don't care what the reason is, I know what I saw. The bodycam footage showed the officer gave the homeowner precisely zero time to react to his order to put the gun down. The homeowner had no time to react at all before those bullets were flying at him from someone who had already decided to fire upon him before he had bothered to open his mouth. No time. None. Not to turn around, not to respond with an "okay officer", not to realise he might be seconds away from state issued rounds  tearing into him because those precious seconds never existed.

From the way events unfolded, it rather appears like his fate had already been decided long before the police rocked up all guns blazing, the "drop the gun" a mere formality should anyone ask if the officer had warned your "suspect" before he was gunned down like a dog on his own front porch.

By a complete asshole who wouldn't spare a heartbeat between announcing himself and opening fire.

Not one heartbeat at all.

Not one.

Process all that at length. Take all the time you need before you even think of committing your next keystrokes on the matter, because so far all I've seen from you is the kinds of pigshit I might expect of a democrat hellbent on removing 2A and none too fussy about how they get it done as long as they get it done.

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491147 time=1673669841 user_id=61Even if the police are as heroic as you expect them to be </snip>

Get fucked. Heroism does not enter into it, though realism and pragmatism ought to. I've already delivered far more of it in the course of our conversation than the pig did on that guy's driveway.

It wasn't hard, not hard at all.

...and wouldn't hesitate to disregard their life to even save the suspect, the truth is training a police doesn't come cheap.

Fuck training. Austin PD clearly does. The contract as stated is to protect the public. I know that much and I have received no police training whatsoever. I also know that bullets can kill. Apparently the Austin PD cannot afford the services of people endowed with even my limited understanding and must instead hire weakling cowboys whose very actions appear to be more geared towards frightening the public into submission. "Don't even think of protecting your shit, you saw what happened to the last guy". Not good enough. Nowhere near.

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491147 time=1673669841 user_id=61During WWII, aside from factors like production and lack of fuel, this is one of the biggest reasons why Japan lost so badly to the US, it's b/c they don't value the lives of their own ppl.

And neither it seems does the Austin police force.

Here in peaceful Canada police have no choice but to open fire without warning if they see a person just holding a replica airsoft gun in public, let alone in the States when the public is plague with guns and and mass shooting, police must enforce more strict counter measures.  Based on international standards the officers didn't even have to tell SIngh to drop his rifle that he was firing into the house, I "assume" Singh most likely have turned around along with his AR-15 after the officer told him to drop it (Can't see as the officer's arm was covering Singh).

Applaud to Austin police department, but lets be honest as the police are people too just like you and I.

The logic is very simple, is you're not willing to do it, how can you even expect others to disregard their own lives?  And under police training, officers must regard their own lives as also a human life, the issue is you can't seem to accept something so morally simple.

Frood

Cops are cunts and cop lovers are piece of shit dumb cunts.

Sorry, but you're oxygen thieves.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Sounds like if you're in Canada and have a gun, the best course of action is shoot any cops you see roll up on you. Then again, Canadians should be actively assassinating their leaders right now.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491161 time=1673707788 user_id=61
Here in peaceful Canada police have no choice but to open fire without warning if they see a person just holding a replica airsoft gun in public, let alone in the States when the public is plague with guns and and mass shooting, police must enforce more strict counter measures.  Based on international standards the officers didn't even have to tell SIngh to drop his rifle that he was firing into the house, I "assume" Singh most likely have turned around along with his AR-15 after the officer told him to drop it (Can't see as the officer's arm was covering Singh).

He didn't have any time to react, let alone time to turn around.

Canada is not peaceful. I've seen what the pigs do to protesters in the streets and first nationers on the grounds of Parliament Hill.

I have also seen how your television networks spin things to excuse the use of excessive force practiced by your officials. Much like you are doing in this thread in fact.

Applaud to Austin police department, but lets be honest as the police are people too just like you and I.

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491161 time=1673707788 user_id=61The logic is very simple, is you're not willing to do it, how can you even expect others to disregard their own lives?

Ahh, but I am willing to do it and have already stated as much. I'm just willing to do it for myself, since I cannot trust the middleman of an increasingly fascist and authoritarian government to administer it adequately on the taxes they insist on exacting from my person.

They can't do it for me, they don't get paid. Simple. They can tax you more for it though, you seem willing to cower under their boot. I can spend the money I've saved on some bear traps, toss a few of them around my property and let the grass grow.

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491161 time=1673707788 user_id=61And under police training, officers must regard their own lives as also a human life, the issue is you can't seem to accept something so morally simple.

Because it is immoral and a breach of the contract of protecting our lives.

Dinky Dazza is right - you're an oxygen thief. But don't worry, if history has taught us anything, it's that the thin edge is always filed back a little further. Meaning that once they have normalized the execution of people in the pursuit of protecting thier own properties, they will come up with an excuse to continue their carnage on others.

Eventually they will come for you. Be sure you've stolen sufficient oxygen to gasp in protest "but I supported you officer" when they get around to summarily ventilating you... with a bit of luck I'll see you on the YouTubes and think "there's one more of Yuri Bezmenov's 'useful idiots' who'll not be needing his daily kombucha enemas".

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=491266 time=1673748296 user_id=3351
Sounds like if you're in Canada and have a gun, the best course of action is shoot any cops you see roll up on you. Then again, Canadians should be actively assassinating their leaders right now.

They won't. Too many bleeding heart liberals and progressives are milling about like sheeple, thinking they are it and a bit for being so inclusive as Truedeaup plays an effeminate wolf, raping their finances and desexing their children.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491267 time=1673748321

Canada is not peaceful. I've seen what the pigs do to protesters in the streets and first nationers on the grounds of Parliament Hill.

I have also seen how your television networks spin things to excuse the use of excessive force practiced by your officials. Much like you are doing in this thread in fact.

We never know b/c the officer's arm was covering Singh, it only takes like 0.1 second for the suspect to start turning around along with his AR-15 after hearing the officer's orders.  Canada is peaceful, yea I don't deny police brutality exist, but it mostly happen to those that asks for it.

QuoteAhh, but I am willing to do it and have already stated as much. I'm just willing to do it for myself, since I cannot trust the middleman of an increasingly fascist and authoritarian government to administer it adequately on the taxes they insist on exacting from my person.

They can't do it for me, they don't get paid. Simple. They can tax you more for it though, you seem willing to cower under their boot. I can spend the money I've saved on some bear traps, toss a few of them around my property and let the grass grow.

No you don't, you're only defending your yourself, which is only basic human instincts, which everyone does.  Fact is you're just too spineless to patrol the streets to protect and help the public, you're just a sad coward if you need to set evil booby traps in your house to protect yourself and feel safe.

QuoteBecause it is immoral and a breach of the contract of protecting our lives.

Only if it was that simple, police have protocols to follow, it's not up to you to decide.

QuoteDinky Dazza is right - you're an oxygen thief. But don't worry, if history has taught us anything, it's that the thin edge is always filed back a little further. Meaning that once they have normalized the execution of people in the pursuit of protecting thier own properties, they will come up with an excuse to continue their carnage on others.

Eventually they will come for you. Be sure you've stolen sufficient oxygen to gasp in protest "but I supported you officer" when they get around to summarily ventilating you... with a bit of luck I'll see you on the YouTubes and think "there's one more of Yuri Bezmenov's 'useful idiots' who'll not be needing his daily kombucha enemas".

I will never understand why you hate cops so much, lets just agree to disagree, at least for now.

Frood

Ironic calling somebody else spineless....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491313 time=1673753926 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491267 time=1673748321

We never know b/c the officer's arm was covering Singh, it only takes like 0.1 second for the suspect to start turning around along with his AR-15 after hearing the officer's orders.

It's actually 0.25 seconds average, though some gamers have been known to manage 0.15. Be that as it may, there wasn't even 0.05 seconds in between the order and the pig opening fire.

When I said he left him no time, I meant he left him no time. None. Nada. Zero.

You perhaps need to repeat a year... learn a bit of english. I mean if you're going to post on a messageboard, it might help for you to understand the language a bit better than your average CTV news anchor.

QuoteAhh, but I am willing to do it and have already stated as much. I'm just willing to do it for myself, since I cannot trust the middleman of an increasingly fascist and authoritarian government to administer it adequately on the taxes they insist on exacting from my person.

No you don't, you're only defending your yourself, which is only basic human instincts, which everyone does.  Fact is you're just too spineless to patrol the streets to protect and help the public, you're just a sad coward if you need to set evil booby traps in your house to protect yourself and feel safe.

Nah, just pragmatic. I'm paying for my protection, I expect to be protected. I don't care enough about you to protect you, you don't appear to be the sort of person whose ideals I could barter with for my benefit, so fuck it... go figure that shit out for yourself and stay the fuck off my lawn. Because if I can be guaranteed better protection by throwing some springloaded jewellery about my property (and it appears that I can) then it makes perfect sense not to pay a bunch of assclowns who would shoot me as soon as look at me.

Perfect logic. The system you're so busy making excuses for is not fit for my purpose, so I figured out a solution that was. You don't like it? Then fix your shit up and I might reconsider.

You can start by understanding that a paid for law enforcement officer ought to be sufficiently trained to de-escalating situations and allowing even the barest minimum of time for their quarry to (a) be aware that they are being addressed by a police officer and (b) to follow instructions where appropriate. If that is beyond you, then rest assured that no amount of your crying foul is going to stop ankles from getting chomped.

QuoteBecause it is immoral and a breach of the contract of protecting our lives.

Only if it was that simple, police have protocols to follow, it's not up to you to decide.

Communist. I don't know about you, but out here in the free world, people have rights and we DO get to decide. A bent cop lasts only as long as the screams and howls of indignation allow for it. Or until mob justice sorts him out, whichever comes first.

QuoteDinky Dazza is right - you're an oxygen thief. But don't worry, if history has taught us anything, it's that the thin edge is always filed back a little further. Meaning that once they have normalized the execution of people in the pursuit of protecting thier own properties, they will come up with an excuse to continue their carnage on others.

I will never understand why you hate cops so much, lets just agree to disagree, at least for now.

I already told you, I don't hate anything or anyone. Never have. Not wired for it.

You're a slow learner, aren't you?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491318 time=1673754981 user_id=1676

I don't know where do you get the logic people that like the police are also spineless, you know too little but assume too much Dinky.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491325 time=1673756102 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491318 time=1673754981 user_id=1676

I don't know where do you get the logic people that like the police are also spineless, you know too little but assume too much Dinky.

He meant you.

You ARE a slow learner. Loosen your sped helmet straps a bit, maybe a bit of oxygen to your brain might help you to think clearer.