Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

ATTN: GUESTS

Started by Erica Mena, January 06, 2023, 09:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about and I don't care either. Ozzy Osbourne is the most overrated person in the music business. I can't think of anybody that has had so much good fortune without knowing anything about music let alone talent.

Ozzy is also an unethical scumbag.

Jake E Lee claims Ozzy ripped him off

Guitarist says Osbourne took all the songwriting credit on Bark At The Moon despite his input

https://www.loudersound.com/news/jake-e-lee-claims-ozzy-ripped-him-off">https://www.loudersound.com/news/jake-e ... ed-him-off">https://www.loudersound.com/news/jake-e-lee-claims-ozzy-ripped-him-off

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490749 time=1673478289 user_id=3389
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about and I don't care either. Ozzy Osbourne is the most overrated person in the music business.

Not even close, but you go with your bad self.

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490749 time=1673478289 user_id=3389I can't think of anybody that has had so much good fortune without knowing anything about music let alone talent.

I can think of plenty. Shelve your Ozzy Deranfement Syndrome for five minutes, you might even come up with a few names.  ac_biggrin  

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490749 time=1673478289 user_id=3389Ozzy is also an unethical scumbag.

So? People still forked out good money to own copies of his albums.

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490749 time=1673478289 user_id=3389Jake E Lee claims Ozzy ripped him off

Guitarist says Osbourne took all the songwriting credit on Bark At The Moon despite his input

https://www.loudersound.com/news/jake-e-lee-claims-ozzy-ripped-him-off">https://www.loudersound.com/news/jake-e ... ed-him-off">https://www.loudersound.com/news/jake-e-lee-claims-ozzy-ripped-him-off

So someone bawwed about his contract, big woop. It doesn't change anything I've said here, much as you might wish otherwise.

Blazor

I hop on, aint even read 'em yet, but I see a wall of guest posts lol. Nigga jus' join lol.

Aint no big deal, call yourself Chief Monkey Fucker for all I care lol.

A post here and there, ok, but if you gonna contribute a bunch, why not join? We dont bite..... much, lulz.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=491113 time=1673652107 user_id=2221
I hop on, aint even read 'em yet, but I see a wall of guest posts lol. Nigga jus' join lol.

A post here and there, ok, but if you gonna contribute a bunch, why not join? We dont bite..... much, lulz.

Why not? Because I'm content with the arrangement as it is. I've had accounts at other sites before and it bores me, I shlepped on in here a few years back when 8chan went dark and found it infinitely more agreeable. The current management and the one before it are generous enough to afford this service to all, I get to show up and share in the discussion and bugger off when I please. I don't have to remember login credentials, I don't get bugged with people whispering sweet nothings in my Naughty Box, I don't need to settle on a handle or bug the crap out of the admin every time I want it changed to something else (which would be often) and I don't have the expectation of others that I should be continuing a feud in all threads just because I've torched their little red wagon in one. What's not to like?

I don't need or want an account for what I do here. And really, what difference would it make otherwise? A wall of guest posts or a wall of Chief Monkey Fucker posts... it's still a wall, isn't it? What purpose or possible benefit does my wasting time creating an account serve, I'm not seeing it.

Blazor

Quote from: Guest post_id=491126 time=1673653845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=491113 time=1673652107 user_id=2221

Why not? Because I'm content with the arrangement as it is. I've had accounts at other sites before and it bores me, I shlepped on in here a few years back when 8chan went dark and found it infinitely more agreeable. The current management and the one before it are generous enough to afford this service to all, I get to show up and share in the discussion and bugger off when I please. I don't have to remember login credentials, I don't get bugged with people whispering sweet nothings in my Naughty Box, I don't need to settle on a handle or bug the crap out of the admin every time I want it changed to something else (which would be often) and I don't have the expectation of others that I should be continuing a feud in all threads just because I've torched their little red wagon in one. What's not to like?

I don't need or want an account for what I do here. And really, what difference would it make otherwise? A wall of guest posts or a wall of Chief Monkey Fucker posts... it's still a wall, isn't it? What purpose or possible benefit does my wasting time creating an account serve, I'm not seeing it.

You make valid points, I shall leave you be, and not know who you are lol. Carry on Mr V.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=490875 time=1673521566
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490749 time=1673478289 user_id=3389
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about and I don't care either. Ozzy Osbourne is the most overrated person in the music business.

Not even close, but you go with your bad self.

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490749 time=1673478289 user_id=3389I can't think of anybody that has had so much good fortune without knowing anything about music let alone talent.

I can think of plenty. Shelve your Ozzy Deranfement Syndrome for five minutes, you might even come up with a few names.  ac_biggrin  

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490749 time=1673478289 user_id=3389Ozzy is also an unethical scumbag.

So? People still forked out good money to own copies of his albums.

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490749 time=1673478289 user_id=3389Jake E Lee claims Ozzy ripped him off

Ozzy Osbourne sux. End of.

So someone bawwed about his contract, big woop. It doesn't change anything I've said here, much as you might wish otherwise.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=491134 time=1673656543 user_id=2221
Quote from: Guest post_id=491126 time=1673653845

You make valid points, I shall leave you be, and not know who you are lol. Carry on Mr V.

o7

Anonymous

Elon musk has a face like a dropped blancmange

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=491551 time=1673919501

You're going to get deleted for insulting the poor little rich boy.  At least, that's what I assume you're doing.  Wuzza blancmange?

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=491553 time=1673919802 user_id=3382

You're going to get deleted for insulting the poor little rich boy.  At least, that's what I assume you're doing.  Wuzza blancmange?

ac_biggrin

Don't be dissing my future baby daddy
<t></t>

Odinson

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491558 time=1673921703 user_id=2845

ac_biggrin

I bet Elon Musk puts hot sauce in his used condoms.

There are gold-diggers searching through his garbage for used condoms.

Anonymous

The froggy take on a panna cotta. Also the name of a British new wave band that Scoundrel used for masturbation practice.

">

Can't really see the resemblance of either to Elon Mush... I suspect Guest might have used the word in an attempt to sound clever.

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491558 time=1673921703 user_id=2845

ac_biggrin

What about the deposit I made at that Santa Rosa Cryo bank?

Is my sperm chopped liver to you!@??
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Blancmange is not the same as panna cotta, guest who thinks he knows it all but doesn't