News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

ThatSingerReactions - Do Americans know him?

Started by caskur, January 10, 2023, 05:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=490999 time=1673584608 user_id=2156
Pfft.... you don't even know some of the names I mentioned. Who are you trying kid?

So what if I don't? It only speaks to their obscurity as artists, I'm sure if I cared to I could reel off hundreds of names you'd never heard of, but other people had. Many other people. A lot of it stuff that has been deemed too dangerous for mere mortals such as yourself to encounter on your mommy's little pocket trannie.

I won't miss it when it's gone you know. Radio I mean. Hell, I barely miss it now. Boomer technology, destined to wither and fail as Generation Alpha looks to other, superior methods of content distribution. Same goes for television. Only dinosaurs will cling to it and dinosaurs go extinct, especially given the tendency of todays dinosaurs injecting themselves with poisons because their radios and televisions convinced them to. Good riddance to bad rubbish I reckon.

caskur

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Guest post_id=491012 time=1673589772

So what if I don't? It only speaks to their obscurity as artists, I'm sure if I cared to I could reel off hundreds of names you'd never heard of, but other people had. Many other people. A lot of it stuff that has been deemed too dangerous for mere mortals such as yourself to encounter on your mommy's little pocket trannie.

So why are you in my thread rabbiting on when I just wanted ID on the black guy and people to watch his reactions to our famous Aussie talents?

I won't miss it when it's gone you know. Radio I mean. Hell, I barely miss it now. Boomer technology, destined to wither and fail as Generation Alpha looks to other, superior methods of content distribution. Same goes for television.

Well we like it on driving around and I am sure guys in workshops appreciate radio but I do have a USB stick with 500 down loaded songs making sure each one is a song I love. TELLIE IS INDEED SHIT but so is the net now inundated with ads.

Only dinosaurs will cling to it and dinosaurs go extinct, especially given the tendency of todays dinosaurs injecting themselves with poisons because their radios and televisions convinced them to. Good riddance to bad rubbish I reckon.

Good point. TV had potential to educate the masses rather than indoctrinate but discerning viewers will watch the good stuff and turn a channel over on rubbish... plus how can a person watch Survivor without a TV .... we have Giant TV IN 3 rooms... you know modern TV'S are actually computers and you can use them as such,  right Dinosaurus?

Tell me again why every post you respond to is some type of pissing contest again... did you ever learn cordiality? Hmmmm?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

This is absolutely excellent... first time Tom Jones hears John Farnham and recognises a peer.

And it's cosmical as well.

">
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Thank fuck you reformatted that abortion of a post. People might have thought it a testament to how egregiously (and unneccessarily) my posts have rattled you.

Quote from: caskur post_id=491042 time=1673595000 user_id=2156

So why are you in my thread rabbiting on when I just wanted ID on the black guy and people to watch his reactions to our famous Aussie talents?

Cos I enjoy it. Duhh, why else would I do anything?

I won't miss it when it's gone you know. Radio I mean. Hell, I barely miss it now. Boomer technology, destined to wither and fail as Generation Alpha looks to other, superior methods of content distribution. Same goes for television.

Well we like it on driving around and I am sure guys in workshops appreciate radio but I do have a USB stick with 500 down loaded songs making sure each one is a song I love.

Only 500? Damn, that would bore the hell out of me, having to choose only 500 songs. That's like what... a day's worth of listening? Two maybe? Before you've listened to every last one and get to start over again?

Damn, talk about being stuck in a rut! You should probably get an NVME enclosure, populate it with a couple of terabytes of memory and throw all manner of random shit in it. Expand your horizons a bit. Delete the stuff you can't stand, replace it with more shit. Until you have a few months worth of "each one I loves".

Even if it's the entire back catalogue of Australia Blows Cawk for Contracts, you'll still have a bit of variety.

Quote from: caskur post_id=491042 time=1673595000 user_id=2156TELLIE IS INDEED SHIT but so is the net now inundated with ads.

Only dinosaurs will cling to it and dinosaurs go extinct, especially given the tendency of todays dinosaurs injecting themselves with poisons because their radios and televisions convinced them to. Good riddance to bad rubbish I reckon.

Good point. TV had potential to educate the masses rather than indoctrinate but discerning viewers will watch the good stuff and turn a channel over... plus how can a person watch Survivor without a TV .... we have Giant TV IN 3 rooms... you know modern TV'S are actually computers and you can use them as such,  right Dinosaurus?

Tell me again why every post you respond to is some type of pissing contest again... did you ever learn cordiality? Hmmmm?

Oh, is this a pissing contest? It could only be because it was you who escalated it to such, I was merely calling things as I saw it.

You have a bit of a history of getting all bent out of shape on the slightest pretext, don't you? No matter, I'm cool with you bouncing in your high chair if you are. To answer your question, most smartphones are perfectly capable of accessing the same on-demand content that modern TVs are, any Zoomer could tell you that. And yes, I'm well aware that unlike the Zoomers, most boomers such as yourself think that Size Matters - the OTG capabilities of said phones means you can plug them in to pretty much anything that resembles a screen and even a projector for the purposes of flicking your bean and amazing the neighbours with. Science!!! What will they think of next, eh?

You can even get apps for your computing device (phone, tablet, claptop) for a complete ad-free experience. Ooooooh, are you getting wet yet? Imagine never having to click that "skip ads" button again!

You DO enjoy the "skip ads" functionality on that Giant TV in Three Rooms, do you not? Just checking. I know you can't stuff that Giant TV in Three Rooms into your pocket for the on-the-go experience that Zoomers enjoy. They've got you beat there.

caskur

Quote from: Guest post_id=491049 time=1673597332
Thank fuck you reformatted that abortion of a post. People might have thought it a testament to how egregiously (and unneccessarily) my posts have rattled you.

Cos I enjoy it. Duhh, why else would I do anything?

Well we like it on driving around and I am sure guys in workshops appreciate radio but I do have a USB stick with 500 down loaded songs making sure each one is a song I love.

Only 500? Damn, that would bore the hell out of me, having to choose only 500 songs. That's like what... a day's worth of listening? Two maybe? Before you've listened to every last one and get to start over again?

Damn, talk about being stuck in a rut! You should probably get an NVME enclosure, populate it with a couple of terabytes of memory and throw all manner of random shit in it. Expand your horizons a bit. Delete the stuff you can't stand, replace it with more shit. Until you have a few months worth of "each one I loves".

Even if it's the entire back catalogue of Australia Blows Cawk for Contracts, you'll still have a bit of variety.

Quote from: caskur post_id=491042 time=1673595000 user_id=2156TELLIE IS INDEED SHIT but so is the net now inundated with ads.

Good point. TV had potential to educate the masses rather than indoctrinate but discerning viewers will watch the good stuff and turn a channel over... plus how can a person watch Survivor without a TV .... we have Giant TV IN 3 rooms... you know modern TV'S are actually computers and you can use them as such,  right Dinosaurus?

Oh, is this a pissing contest? It could only be because it was you who escalated it to such, I was merely calling things as I saw it.

You have a bit of a history of getting all bent out of shape on the slightest pretext, don't you? No matter, I'm cool with you bouncing in your high chair if you are. To answer your question, most smartphones are perfectly capable of accessing the same on-demand content that modern TVs are, any Zoomer could tell you that. And yes, I'm well aware that unlike the Zoomers, most boomers such as yourself think that Size Matters - the OTG capabilities of said phones means you can plug them in to pretty much anything that resembles a screen and even a projector for the purposes of flicking your bean and amazing the neighbours with. Science!!! What will they think of next, eh?

You can even get apps for your computing device (phone, tablet, claptop) for a complete ad-free experience. Ooooooh, are you getting wet yet? Imagine never having to click that "skip ads" button again!

You DO enjoy the "skip ads" functionality on that Giant TV in Three Rooms, do you not? Just checking. I know you can't stuff that Giant TV in Three Rooms into your pocket for the on-the-go experience that Zoomers enjoy. They've got you beat there.

No I  wasn't rattled.... I am using my mobile and when I copied the quote to separate the sections I collected both yours and mine names.. I had to edit out every one of mine so next time I do that I will know not to collected both posters... thank God for the cache.

And yes... only 500 because I cannot be fagged sitting at my pc downloading youtubes of stuff I love however since I have been making youtube they have like 200000 free songs in various genres... I only have one pair of hands... I haven't got all day to pissfart around and music takes up too much space.  send me a couple of usb sticks full of songs so I can put them in my car since you have all day to do nothing.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

My fucking phone only allows me to use 5 gigs a month on the net and it is only day 13 and I have already used over 50% of my data... I pay the highest amount per month.. whatever it is to have a Landline, stream TV, and 2 mobile phones.

I love the phone keyboard because I can tap out a post very fast and it corrects my mistakes but the drag is auto correct sometimes.

But from now on to the end of the month I am going to have to leave the phone and just go on my pc and I HATE my pc with a passion... it is now sooooo slow like dial up.... I fucking HATE Malcolm Turnbull for wrecking our internet  .... hate him.

Now I am winding myself up thinking about my various methods of posting and having to juggle them all.....lol
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Yeah... your negativity really pisses me off..  I fucking hate idiots finding fault especially when the singers I named are faultless...

You remind me of a monkey picking mites out of other monkeys. Arses.   You stoopid shit!!!.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=491058 time=1673599073 user_id=2156
Yeah... your negativity really pisses me off..  I fucking hate idiots finding fault especially when the singers I named are faultless...es

Nobody is faultless.

*smiles*

Faults can be a virtue though. Even yours.

My work here is done.

caskur

To an original visual artist of my calibre SIZE DOES matter, dweeb.. sheesh

Ugh..stick to the topic..  oh thats right, you think the black unnamed dude in my 1st post is faking his response...

... OK so you don't know his name and you think he is fake. Well I think he is great..  I think he is genuine and I still don't know his name. I was hoping flea would help me out but she is over at BF playing silly buggers with Murdy and co.... oh well I tried.

I guess I will have to ask him what his name is... I should have thought of that in the first place.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Wait a minute...

Quote from: caskur post_id=491054 time=1673598061 user_id=2156
No I  wasn't rattled.... I am using my mobile and when I copied the quote to separate the sections I collected both yours and mine names.. I had to edit out every one of mine so next time I do that I will know not to collected both posters... thank God for the cache.

Well I did say "unneccessarily"... you needn't hasten to assure everyone else you weren't... makes you look kinda desperate. But this...

Quote from: caskur post_id=491054 time=1673598061 user_id=2156And yes... only 500 because I cannot be fagged sitting at my pc downloading youtubes of stuff I love however since I have been making youtube they have like 200000 free songs in various genres... I only have one pair of hands... I haven't got all day to pissfart around and music takes up too much space.  send me a couple of usb sticks full of songs so I can put them in my car since you have all day to do nothing.

...seems like an awful lot of work when you could simply hit a torrent site for five minutes, queue up a few random searches and leave them to download as you amuse yourself with whatever it is you do in between spazzing out over the musings of anonymous posters on the net. Still "free" and a lot less effort.

Or you could actually PAY those artists for the songs you like. I mean if they are worthwhile and all, you could always drop a few pennies in their kick... if they were really worth that consideration.

And 5 gigs a month? Damn, that shit wouldn't even last me a WEEK! I've already blown through a gig and a half today just listening to podcasts as I've been wandering about. "How the other half live" and all....

(Okay, NOW my work here is done!  ac_biggrin )

Anonymous

Ohh, damn... you ninja'd another post in there as I was replying? Shit, maybe you ARE desperate after all. I can't think of any other reason why you'd keep courting the replies of someone who you reckon pisses you off.  :laugh3:

Quote from: caskur post_id=491060 time=1673599738 user_id=2156
To an original visual artist of my calibre SIZE DOES matter, dweeb.. sheesh

Well lads, the whore has spoken.  ac_lmfao

Quote from: caskur post_id=491060 time=1673599738 user_id=2156Ugh..stick to the topic..  oh thats right, you think the black unnamed dude in my 1st post is faking his response...

I didn't say that. Where did I say that? I haven't watched his response, I certainly wouldn't be in a position to know if he was faking his orgasms over any of the wogs you've mentioned.

Quote from: caskur post_id=491060 time=1673599738 user_id=2156I still don't know his name. I was hoping flea would help me out but she is over at BF playing silly buggers with Murdy and co.... oh well I tried.

You know what they say... "if at first you don't succeed... try sucking something else." Or something to that effect.

Quote from: caskur post_id=491060 time=1673599738 user_id=2156I guess I will have to ask him what his name is... I should have thought of that in the first place.

That's a point - go ask him in his comments section. I'm sure he will be most eager to furnish you with what you require.

Tell him about your giant TV in Three Rooms, he is sure to be Awed by it.

caskur

TV x 3  Does it bother you that I have 3? i'm sorry.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=491064 time=1673604355 user_id=2156
TV x 3  Does it bother you that I have 3? i'm sorry.

Not really, I have two TVs in this room alone, though they are unplugged at present. I keep them as spares in case either of my computer monitors fail. I also have a projector hooked up to the PC for watching movies, along with a tablet and two smart phones so I might do the Zoomer thing of watching/listening to stuff in other rooms (say if I'm cooking or taking a dump) or simply chilling on the back porch and feeling like some music to set the mood. I'm not overly fussed that you don't have these things, since I got them to satisfy my requirements.

That is the aim of the game after all. And should they fall short in their duty, I guess I can pull a few more items from storage.

caskur

You need big TVs to appreciate the beauty in my photography....  

">
- Andy Warhol