Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Now hubby is positive

Started by Erica Mena, January 10, 2023, 11:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

That's what the PCR and RAT tests indicate.... NOTHING of diagnosis substance. So why fucking bother?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=490662 time=1673393077 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490650 time=1673367249 user_id=2845
No, he didn't get it from me. He's been negative til yesterday.

This fool went to two different funerals, mind you.

Kids are still negative, thank God. This wave is contagious asf.

Is it still omicron? I can't keep up with all the variants.

Nah, they've given up on the Greek alphabet naming convention. This latest variant we are supposed to be shitting ourselves over has a name that reads like a serial number.

Not that it matters really, because this Pinko Pox appears to be following true to form with most virii. Natural selection has produced a strain of the pathogen that has become less lethal, along with becoming more transmissible. It was bound to happen, and given the amount of people who lined up to have their immune systems compromised with the so-called vax, the strain has had to become that benign that it doesnt wipe out the larger number of people who have sacrificed their immune systems on the altar of pharmaceutical profit. No wonder Purebloods are fighting it off.  

Meanwhile in Endmonton...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fWGrq33Wlg1Q/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/fWGrq33Wlg1Q/

Jabbed? Jabbed. Three times. CTV would have fired her ass otherwise, as they did all the other Purebloods in their ranks. And okay, so she's not hawking up phlegm gems... is barking up mucus anywhere near as bad as sudden interruptions of blood the the brain box? I tend to think not.

But I'm not in bed with the pharmaceutical companies. Pedo Joe on the other hand....

Say, does anyone have anything to add on those emails released? You know the ones... disclosing the damage control Biden's buddies were running for Johnson & Johnson.

Herman

The Pentagon has formally rescinded its vaccine mandate, which coerced over two million troops into receiving the COVID-19 vaccine and forced nearly 8,400 service members out of the U.S. military.

Although both Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and President Joe Biden wanted to keep the mandate in place, Republicans made sure that the National Defense Authorization Act wouldn't pass without its elimination.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=490741 time=1673465484 user_id=3396
The Pentagon has formally rescinded its vaccine mandate, which coerced over two million troops into receiving the COVID-19 vaccine and forced nearly 8,400 service members out of the U.S. military.

Although both Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and President Joe Biden wanted to keep the mandate in place, Republicans made sure that the National Defense Authorization Act wouldn't pass without its elimination.

Not enough, they also need to root out the lies of omission waged that set the narrative in a direction where the mandate couple be employed in the first place. I don't expect it to happen though, the partnering of pharmaceutical companies and state enjoyed support on both sides of the house, something that has cost (and will continue to cost) the lives of many.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=490741 time=1673465484 user_id=3396

I met a Marine a few months ago. He didnt want the jab, and they made him. He was close to retiring, in his late 30's, as he already done 16 years of service. They booted him out, cause he developed a critical heart issue.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

JOE

So far I never caught COVID.

Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to avoid that one.

But I've known people who either became very sick or died from the disease.

Even if COVID was manmade, its effects are not fake.

I would still take social distancing precautions in order to avoid it.

For sure, there are some treatments or vaccines which are better, safer or more compatible than others.

I never trusted and still don't trust vaccines like Pfizer as evidenced by infection rates which clearly demonstrated their products didn't protect their recipients very well. In addition, Pfizer outright lied and doctored its results to deliver a potentially lethal and unsafe product to the public.

">

Really, they should be sued, fined and its management should go to prison for these transgressions.

At minimum an investigation should be launched into their shady business and medical practices.

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=490917 time=1673543865 user_id=97
I never trusted and still don't trust vaccines like Pfizer as evidenced by infection rates which clearly demonstrated their products didn't protect their recipients very well. In addition, Pfizer outright lied and doctored its results to deliver a potentially lethal and unsafe product to the public.

">

Really, they should be sued, fined and its management should go to prison for these transgressions.

At minimum an investigation should be launched into their shady business and medical practices.

Good luck with that. The agreements the pharma companies made with various governments the world over indemnified them from prosecution on a number of fronts. Efficacy and delivery of product were two such matters specified in the contracts where the pharmaceutical companies were relieved of any liability by the very governments you and I voted for.

If you expect to see them imprisoned, you'll have to contrive it without support from you elected officials. They have been placed above the law and you have your work cut out for you bringing them back into its jurisdiction.

DKG

Federal vaccine advisers have expressed their outrage that government scientists and the pharmaceutical company Moderna neglected to share damning data about its new booster shot during discussions about whether it should be foisted upon the public.

According to a CNN report published Wednesday, the infection data that was conveniently withheld from both U.S. Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention vaccine advisers last summer "suggested the possibility that the updated booster might not be any more effective at preventing Covid-19 infections than the original shots."

JOE

Quote from: DKG post_id=490922 time=1673545840 user_id=3390
Federal vaccine advisers have expressed their outrage that government scientists and the pharmaceutical company Moderna neglected to share damning data about its new booster shot during discussions about whether it should be foisted upon the public.

According to a CNN report published Wednesday, the infection data that was conveniently withheld from both U.S. Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention vaccine advisers last summer "suggested the possibility that the updated booster might not be any more effective at preventing Covid-19 infections than the original shots."

I took the Moderna vaccines for my first 2 covid shots.

But only because they just had Pfizer and Moderna.

I thought of the 2, Moderna was the lesser of 2 evils, but as you point out, even it's not that safe. I had numerous side effects such as joint pain when I got the Moderna shots so I decided after other vaccines appeared, that I wouldn't get Moderna or any mRNA vaccine ever again.

mRNA vaccines are as many point out here - experimental vaccines - which hadn't really seen widespread use. But especially there wasn't enough data to measure their safety or side effects.  And of course the fallout from them has been somewhat heavy. Especially that Pfizer vaccine where so many people who received it came down with COVID.

Pfizer imho is a shit vaccine with lethal side effects.

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=490926 time=1673546847 user_id=97
Quote from: DKG post_id=490922 time=1673545840 user_id=3390

I thought of the 2, Moderna was the lesser of 2 evils...

In a recent report it was revaeld Moderna owned the patent on part of the genome sequence of the original COVID pathogen. The patent was granted in 2017.

I'd say that's evil enough.

TheProwler

How would you know?

You think everyone who gets it knows they got it?

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=490953 time=1673563276 user_id=3379

How would you know?

Unlike you, I still have all my hair.

But you're bald, Prowler.

Did you know that baldness or severe hair loss could be a sign that you have had COVID, Prowler?

">

So you oughta seek help, Prowler.

Like this, eh?

">

Just remember the guy who runs Hair Club fer Men isn't just the President, he's also a client, Prowler.

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-560w,f_auto,q_auto:best/newscms/2020_08/3237596/200220-sy-sperling-cs-1220p.jpg">

So he understands where you've been, eh?

JOE

Hey Prowler whenever you git depressed lookin' at your bald head in the mirror, sing this song along with this guy:

">

Cheer ya up, eh?

TheProwler

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=490953 time=1673563276 user_id=3379
How would you know?

Quote from: JOE post_id=490955 time=1673564493 user_id=97
Unlike you, I still have all my hair.

Senile Joe goes full retard when he gets called on his idiocy.

[size=150]I love it!!![/size]

Hahahahaha!!!!

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE post_id=490926 time=1673546847 user_id=97

I thought of the 2, Moderna was the lesser of 2 evils, but as you point out, even it's not that safe.

Changing your tune, eh Senile Joe?

Hahahahaha!!!!