The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Is Lokmar a Preacher?

Started by Blazor, December 25, 2022, 09:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=490719 time=1673439433
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=490691 time=1673413146 user_id=3351

One need only read the first few books to draw the proper conclusion.

Like not listening to your wife? "Bro's before hoes"? Yeah, try flying that flag about here, see where it gets you.  ac_lmfao

Dude, the ONLY reason that book holds any legitimacy whatsoever is because our forefathers built a society around it. It is an imperfectly translated and highly edited text that began its life as word of mouth tradition, chinese whispers that were passed down through generations before being committed to parchment. Some of those stories contained homosexual acts which were adjudicated differently, others including incestuous acts which went unpunished and a slew of women sleeping about with others who may or may not have been angels. Oh, and the wanton mutilation of childrens genitals under the supposed wrath of the almighty. You will forgive me if I stand askance from that book in much the same way as I would stand back after pushing gender reassignment advocates into my woodchipper.

I don't even know if Jesus even existed or not. All I have to go on are some two millennia old tales that have been twisted and convoluted to suit whoever was banging on about them at the time. And given the house is divided against itself as you say, those tales can be mangled into whatever some random yahoo wants it to mean, as long as it suits their purpose.

I can tell you one thing; for all its imperfections, there are parts in there I wholeheartedly agree with. None of those include the deification of its various actors and ALL of them include the ideal of promoting a society where each of us enjoys a level of self determination that does NOT include a right to lord it over anyone else.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Provided you aren't a complete masochist, it's a workable proposition. IF Jesus wanted to fuck children up the arse, I wouldn't be out there fucking his because I don't want him fucking mine. And if he did fuck mine in the hope I might fuck his, I'd jam his holy cock in a blender under the expectation the same fate would be mine should I take to such disgusting sexual exploits.

I would prefer no blenders required, and that kiddies holes remain inviolate until those kiddies are deemed old enough to decide what to do with them for themselves. Part of the whole "not lording it over each other" thing. I would also suggest that 18 is probably too young, so you can imagine what I think of the bible's idea of God knocking up preteens.

I find absolutely nothing in the Bible offensive or contrary to anything written before or after. Its very true that the translations from Greek to English and from Hebrew to English have failed to exactly convey certain words and thoughts but I've not found things that are major...other than mis-translating the Hebrew into "day" in english relating to creation, which IMO, isnt anything life altering.

I guess my point is I've spent my adult lifetime paying mind to all these supposed "hiccups" libtards and gaytheists air claim to be in the Bible and they dont exist. Simply put, no other system holds a candle to Judeo-Christianity as far as improving the human condition so any asshole that comes at me with disparaging remarks against it can fuck off. Nothing they ever propose is anything other than a recipe for the doom of humanity. I've likened them to the types of cunts that would show up at your house, tell you what a piece of shit it is, convince you to burn it down in the middle of winter, and suggest you live in a cardboard box as an improvement.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=490743 time=1673465960 user_id=3351
Quote from: Guest post_id=490719 time=1673439433

Like not listening to your wife? "Bro's before hoes"? Yeah, try flying that flag about here, see where it gets you.  ac_lmfao

Dude, the ONLY reason that book holds any legitimacy whatsoever is because our forefathers built a society around it. It is an imperfectly translated and highly edited text that began its life as word of mouth tradition, chinese whispers that were passed down through generations before being committed to parchment. Some of those stories contained homosexual acts which were adjudicated differently, others including incestuous acts which went unpunished and a slew of women sleeping about with others who may or may not have been angels. Oh, and the wanton mutilation of childrens genitals under the supposed wrath of the almighty. You will forgive me if I stand askance from that book in much the same way as I would stand back after pushing gender reassignment advocates into my woodchipper.

I don't even know if Jesus even existed or not. All I have to go on are some two millennia old tales that have been twisted and convoluted to suit whoever was banging on about them at the time. And given the house is divided against itself as you say, those tales can be mangled into whatever some random yahoo wants it to mean, as long as it suits their purpose.

I can tell you one thing; for all its imperfections, there are parts in there I wholeheartedly agree with. None of those include the deification of its various actors and ALL of them include the ideal of promoting a society where each of us enjoys a level of self determination that does NOT include a right to lord it over anyone else.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Provided you aren't a complete masochist, it's a workable proposition. IF Jesus wanted to fuck children up the arse, I wouldn't be out there fucking his because I don't want him fucking mine. And if he did fuck mine in the hope I might fuck his, I'd jam his holy cock in a blender under the expectation the same fate would be mine should I take to such disgusting sexual exploits.

I would prefer no blenders required, and that kiddies holes remain inviolate until those kiddies are deemed old enough to decide what to do with them for themselves. Part of the whole "not lording it over each other" thing. I would also suggest that 18 is probably too young, so you can imagine what I think of the bible's idea of God knocking up preteens.

I find absolutely nothing in the Bible offensive or contrary to anything written before or after. Its very true that the translations from Greek to English and from Hebrew to English have failed to exactly convey certain words and thoughts but I've not found things that are major...other than mis-translating the Hebrew into "day" in english relating to creation, which IMO, isnt anything life altering.

I guess my point is I've spent my adult lifetime paying mind to all these supposed "hiccups" libtards and gaytheists air claim to be in the Bible and they dont exist. Simply put, no other system holds a candle to Judeo-Christianity as far as improving the human condition so any asshole that comes at me with disparaging remarks against it can fuck off. Nothing they ever propose is anything other than a recipe for the doom of humanity. I've likened them to the types of cunts that would show up at your house, tell you what a piece of shit it is, convince you to burn it down in the middle of winter, and suggest you live in a cardboard box as an improvement.

The doom of your humanity, not of mine. I don't see any quantifiable downside to putting my faith in myself, largely because I can prove to myself I exist and know there are certain methods and behaviours that directly and indirectly benefit my cause. Acting in a decent manner to those around me is one of these, part of that is the veritable library of texts I've read throughout the course of my life which has helped guide my works.

And while I might challenge your belief, I assuredly do not fit in with any of the groups you mentioned. Liberals drifted so far from the maxim of freedom of speech, atheism is be definition a belief system in and of itself - namely a belief that God does NOT exist. I don't have any proof either of the existence or non-existence of any deity, though I strongly suspect that if the former holds true we would lack the language to adequately describe its nature. I do understand that the Judeo-Christian account of history is little more than a highly edited collection of tales that made the cut in the tail end of the fourth century, the rest being omitted because it didn't serve the purpose of the men who decided which tales were kept and which were left to slip into obscurity until their later discovery.

That said, if it helps you to make sense of your world and to be a better person that you otherwise might be, well and good. I don't expect you to live the life of a pauper, I don't even expect you to follow every last prescription in its covers because I sure as fuck don't. Too onerous for one thing, for another some of its demands of its followers serve no useful purpose in today's society whatsoever. Forbidding the consumption of shellfish is an example that springs to mind, burnt offerings to a God I cannot prove exists or doesn't would be another. I would hazard a guess you aren't in the habit of leaving plates of terminally charcoaled prawns on your back porch as well, so at least we have that much in common. Probably a lot more besides.

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=490879 time=1673523920
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=490743 time=1673465960 user_id=3351

The doom of your humanity, not of mine. I don't see any quantifiable downside to putting my faith in myself, largely because I can prove to myself I exist and know there are certain methods and behaviours that directly and indirectly benefit my cause. Acting in a decent manner to those around me is one of these, part of that is the veritable library of texts I've read throughout the course of my life which has helped guide my works.

And while I might challenge your belief, I assuredly do not fit in with any of the groups you mentioned. Liberals drifted so far from the maxim of freedom of speech, atheism is be definition a belief system in and of itself - namely a belief that God does NOT exist. I don't have any proof either of the existence or non-existence of any deity, though I strongly suspect that if the former holds true we would lack the language to adequately describe its nature. I do understand that the Judeo-Christian account of history is little more than a highly edited collection of tales that made the cut in the tail end of the fourth century, the rest being omitted because it didn't serve the purpose of the men who decided which tales were kept and which were left to slip into obscurity until their later discovery.

That said, if it helps you to make sense of your world and to be a better person that you otherwise might be, well and good. I don't expect you to live the life of a pauper, I don't even expect you to follow every last prescription in its covers because I sure as fuck don't. Too onerous for one thing, for another some of its demands of its followers serve no useful purpose in today's society whatsoever. Forbidding the consumption of shellfish is an example that springs to mind, burnt offerings to a God I cannot prove exists or doesn't would be another. I would hazard a guess you aren't in the habit of leaving plates of terminally charcoaled prawns on your back porch as well, so at least we have that much in common. Probably a lot more besides.

The secularization of Western Civilization is absolutely the doom of humanity. We can see it crumbling all around us and the dysfunction it brings is a travesty.

As far as dietary law, even if it did apply to the goy, the proceedure for redeeming oneself from eating a shrimp cocktail or a roadkill sammie is take a ritual bath and by nightfall, you're "clean"

When Western Civilization was governed by Judeo-Christian doctrine, anyone caught assraping a child and then eating them would have been burned to death, beheaded, hanged, shot, or otherwise dispatched promptly. Now, they get therapy and die of old age in prison.

Nope, I cannot see a single instance where secularism is an improvement in any society. In fact, the biggest joke is its promoting the infiltration of pislam which is poised to take over large swaths of Western Europe any decade now. That'll be a hoot!

God forbid what all of them will do when America gets flushed off the world stage.

Anonymous

We'll adapt, we always do. It won't exactly be a pretty state of affairs, but I defy you or anyone to show me where it was perfect at any stage of history because there have always been problems that needed addressing. Chief among those is the inability and downright unwillingness for humanity to get on the same page, since we are inherently greedy and expect others to adhere to our idea of "Right". You and I may agree on what "right" entails, we may even find ourselves fortunate to be in a greater community of people who are in lockstep with that "Right". Introduce some opposing force.... FIGHT!!

We are good at that, though we used to be better. We can be better again, though it requires a bit of effort on our part. You have your faith to support your argument, I have empiricism and pure logic. We won't always arrive at exactly the same destination, though we do find ourselves in the same neighbourhood and that is good enough. It's workable. Neither of us is expecting the other to forfeit what completes them and both of us would stand shoulder to shoulder against anything that did.

Tell me I'm wrong.  :icon_wink: