The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Should I buy their pizzas or should I open up my own pizza shop that blows everyone out of the water?

Started by Frood, January 11, 2023, 02:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Motherfuckers offer pineapple and barbecue sauce on some of their range but they've just reopened after nearly a year... and people rave about many of their (non-pineapple and non-bbq pies).

Thing is....and it's almost a deal killer.... they want 24 bucks for a 12 inch pizza, and no fucking Aussie pizza joint is worth 24 bucks for a small pizza. Not for a yank growing up just outside Philly (Across the Walt Whitman)... Biggie knows what I'm talking about.

When us kids lived in Reading, PA.... there was this place that was all the rage. They made massive quality bake at home pizzas by phone order. All the ingredients were placed/sliced/prepared in a way that it would come out like a stone oven pizza after 25-35 minutes in your home oven....and made within 30 minutes of your phone call..

I'm tired of stupid fucking Aussies interpreting quintessential American foods, fucking them up immensely, then getting paid a premium and rave reviews.

I need to start cooking again and getting all the key points to Aussie numbnuts.

I'll have two ranges... cheap as fuck but good...and great as fuck but not cheap.

Yeah... it's settled. I won't be buying a pizza from this joint unless I'm doing research for a business. Fuck them and their 24 dollar Australianised shit pies.
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Yeah forget that, just make your own. Ingredients to make a pizza is what, maybe three or four bucks?

And NOBODY puts barbecue sauce on a pizza. Yuck!
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Zetsu

If there is demand, I'd open up a pizza cafe, unless they have to mark up high to due a small market and rent is too high.

I fully agree with Oliver, with $24 I can buy 2 medium size pizzas from our local pizza place.
Permanently off his rocker

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Blazor

I make my own  ac_dance

Pizza that you pick up is expensive these days, and not as good as what I make.

BBQ is good on pizza, with chicken and bacon!!! Sometimes I'll put the BBQ sauce on half, and Buffalo sauce on the other half.

The next pizza I plan to make, will have alfredo sauce, chicken, mushroom, and tomatoes.... maybe some fresh baby spinach leaves.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.