Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

This fucking regional town is fucking backwards

Started by Frood, January 14, 2023, 08:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

12:40 pm on a Sunday and I can't find a single restaurant that's open and willing to deliver. The population is somewhere around the ballpark of 40k... even the fast food chains have turned off their delivery options on their apps and websites.

And evenings aren't much better.

Nevermind the quality of restaurant foods out this way is pretty average and highly overpriced.

Hyperinflation and stunning disregard for customers meets idiotic Aussie short order shit chefs.

Even if you could pay them 10 bucks to deliver, there would be a 1-2 hour wait and nothing of value available for delivery from the eat in menu.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491254 time=1673747215 user_id=1676
12:40 pm on a Sunday and I can't find a single restaurant that's open and willing to deliver. The population is somewhere around the ballpark of 40k... even the fast food chains have turned off their delivery options on their apps and websites.

Nevermind the quality of restaurant foods out this way is pretty average and highly overpriced.

Hyperinflation and stunning disregard for customers meets idiotic Aussie short order shit chefs.

Even if you could pay them 10 bucks to deliver, there would be a 1-2 hour wait and nothing of value available for delivery from the eat in menu.

Canada is worse.

Frood

I said fuck it and made a cheese, salami, and tomato omelette with Carolina Reaper Rectum Wrecker sauce..
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491256 time=1673747529 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491254 time=1673747215 user_id=1676

Canada is worse.

I dunno, I was never stuck for a Doner Kebab in Bank Street. I never saw so many greasy wop shops in one place!

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=491310 time=1673752963
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491256 time=1673747529 user_id=3389

Canada is worse.

I dunno, I was never stuck for a Doner Kebab in Bank Street. I never saw so many greasy wop shops in one place!

If only that was one one of this country's problems.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491315 time=1673753978 user_id=3389
Quote from: Guest post_id=491310 time=1673752963

If only that was one one of this country's problems.

Oh, you're not in America's hat then? My bad.

I was for quite a number of years. Used to step out on to Metcalfe and see Parliament House from my place; Bank Street was one block over and was riddled with lebbos and lesbos, wops, chinks, fags, crackheads, panhandlers and weird little emaciated and AIDS riddled types huddled about what I heard was the local bath house.

Not a bad joint all in all. I got out when I got wind of the Five Eyes plans for North America of course, it's one thing to live among feral types, quite another when two thirds of your parliament takes to acting feral as well... and you've no clear idea who are the cunts and who aren't.

Aryan

Are you in the outback or something?

I remember back in the 80's as a young kid, absolutely everywhere was closed on a Sunday and you couldn't get shit.