The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Why are gingers so miserable?

Started by Erica Mena, January 12, 2023, 11:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

All the ones I know whine and moan like Harry Markle
<t></t>

Herman

Odinson

Muh beard is dark red but otherwise my hair is brown.

Black bodyhair.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=491004 time=1673585768 user_id=136
Muh beard is dark red but otherwise my hair is brown.

Black bodyhair.

I aint that far from a ginger myself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490993 time=1673584029 user_id=2845

You'd moan too if you couldn't get a little sun on your face without turning into a lobster.  ac_biggrin

Frood

What's going to be hilarious is when after a few generations of Middle Eastern and African dicks barebacking pasty white ranga sluts, the red head genealogy will be so widespread, seemingly same ethnicity couples will be pumping out odd looking desert and jungle bunnies and going "WTF!!??. What do we do with this thing?".

"Stone it or sell its body parts to a shaman?"  Lulz
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

I remember once I went to this vaccination clinic and this 30 something Nurse who helped administer the shot was a redhead and quite pretty. Well in the middle of the vaccination she started talking dirty ta me and thoroughly enjoyed it. Seems like she was really horny and impulsive. I suppose theoretically I coulda reported her to the College of Nurses for sexual harassment, but I chose not to. Just let it go. Sometimes a bit of flirting is healthy for people, including women cuz it helps them release endorphins and pent up frustrations and stress they may have in real life, eh.

It was kinda fun anyway.

Frood

After the covid debacle, I would have got that horny red baboon fired real quick.
Blahhhhhh...

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE post_id=491026 time=1673593430 user_id=97
I remember once I went to this vaccination clinic and this 30 something Nurse who helped administer the shot was a redhead and quite pretty. Well in the middle of the vaccination she started talking dirty ta me and thoroughly enjoyed it. Seems like she was really horny and impulsive. I suppose theoretically I coulda reported her to the College of Nurses for sexual harassment, but I chose not to. Just let it go. Sometimes a bit of flirting is healthy for people, including women cuz it helps them release endorphins and pent up frustrations and stress they may have in real life, eh.

It was kinda fun anyway.

Yes people, a good looking nurse half Senile Joe's age started talking dirty to him while administering a vaccine.

Because she was "horny and impulsive".

What.

The.

Fuck?

Okay, theoretically, if we have a reasonable concern that "someone" here is a danger to all the women in his community...do we have a legal obligation to report Senile Joe...errr....I mean "that someone"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491030 time=1673593692 user_id=1676
After the covid debacle, I would have got that horny red baboon fired real quick.

And miss out on all this?

">

caskur

Red heads and blondes are the recessive gene... they are responsible for the brown gene... if you don't have the fair people to breed with, you get darker and darker people... so dark they scare the behests out of you.

I saw my first real fully African black at the tender age of 16 and shit myself..  they are so black, they're blue-black and they were so alien to me I thought they were aliens.

We breed the recessive gene in Rhodesian Ridgebacks to darker dogs..recessive genes only make up 25 % in the dog population..  (only a theory) there are always exceptions to the rule.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: caskur post_id=491044 time=1673596282 user_id=2156

Red heads and blondes are the recessive gene... they are responsible for the brown gene... if you don't have the fair people to breed with, you get darker and darker people... so dark they scare the behests out of you.

I saw my first real fully African black at the tender age of 16 and shit myself..  they are so black, they're blue-black and they were so alien to me I thought they were aliens.

We breed the recessive gene in Rhodesian Ridgebacks to darker dogs..recessive genes only make up 25 % in the dog population..  (only a theory) there are always exceptions to the rule.

For some reason, I've found redhead women to be kinda impulsive and somewhat hyper.

But Blondes are generally more easy going and lighter in spirit.

Of course, that's just a generalization

the personalities of Blondes and redheads seem quite different tho.

caskur

Quote from: JOE post_id=491045 time=1673596467 user_id=97
Quote from: caskur post_id=491044 time=1673596282 user_id=2156

For some reason, I've found redhead women to be kinda impulsive and somewhat hyper.

But Blondes are generally more easy going and lighter in spirit.

Of course, that's just a generalization

the personalities of Blondes and redheads seem quite different tho.

Well my youngest sister has this AMAZING long curly red hair... and she has a sharing spirit but her vegetarianism is a pain....

I like fair hair but then I like everyone's hair except Afro perhaps.  I can see that would be a high maintenance job trying to constantly tame it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Personally, I like women with reddish to blonde hair. Renee has hair that colour.

Aryan

The last pic of Renee I saw was her posing with dykeishly short bright orange hair and a short sleeve blouse which showed a big tattoo on her enormous bicep. From the look of her, she can bench press more than I can.  

As for gingers being miserable, it's understandable to be honest, as they get terrorised from cradle to grave. Carrot top, ruby pubes etc, I'm sure there are a ton of other nicknames for them which I've forgotten about.