Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I don't wear shorts at my new job....

Started by Frood, January 12, 2023, 03:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491022 time=1673593221 user_id=1676
My boobies are still very Gothic looking and pert DD's....

(Newly acquired screen cap knowledge being deployed in 3....2....1)

Because if there were no pics then it didn't happen? Do those people still exist?

Frood

I'm feeling my booby with my left hand as we speak...and it feels "voluptuous"....as it should.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Frood

It's not. It's a simulated stone pattern with flecks. Probably from the 70's or early 80's.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It's a toilet folks, a place where people go to piss and shit. And take photos of their legs, I'm not gonna judge.

If the floor pattern has you clutching your pearls over matters of cleanliness and hygiene, check the skirting board tiles. White. The wall immediately above that? White. I'd say it's probably clean enough enough to shit in, but if any of you aspiring germophobes are still unsure then do feel free to amuse yourself with a Toilet Duck and a dunnybrush to your hearts content or dig a hole in the backyard and shit in that instead.

Case closed.

Frood

I've buried two brown snakes in the bush over the last few weeks, and the dunny floor was a boot heel kicking out a shallow grave in the dust.

Using the the running board/tubing of the Landcruiser as a makeshift toilet seat made it an easy process.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Some of us are cut from sterner cloth than others. For my part, if I have a mud monkey turtling out my Vegemite Valley then the state of the floor would have to be pretty damned grim for me to even contemplate not following through.

Aylana

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491103 time=1673647022 user_id=1676
It's not. It's a simulated stone pattern with flecks. Probably from the 70's or early 80's.

Please take another close-up photo of the floor so I can judge for myself...this reminds me of the debate over whether the dress in that famous internet photo was blue or gold.

Frood

Nah, I'm good. I don't pander to keyboard dunny critics.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490933 time=1673549585 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=490860 time=1673513249 user_id=1676
...because of brown and tiger snakes... tree snakes too..

Can you tell?  :laugh3:

https://i.postimg.cc/MGXFs3zk/Screenshot-20230112-194505.jpg">

Get ready

this picture will be reposted a minimum of 4,785 times once sewage major gets his child raping hands on it

Seamoron saves every picture that his online enemies post.