The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

How your ladies be acting when your hubby is deployed overseas or doing a bid

Started by weebles, January 16, 2023, 02:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=491649 time=1674005002 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=491629 time=1673977806 user_id=3351

Why josephine? Did your whore sister or whore mom get knocked up by someone in Springfield, IL?

I cheated on my first husband as a way of not giving a shit anymore because he constantly cheated on me.  I was super young and he had destroyed my self esteem. I was 20 when I married him..22 when i divorced him.  So I was already divorced with a baby at 22 and felt ruined.  He made me feel like actual garbage. Undesirable and unlovable. Didnt even matter that he was constantly sucking up to me...i knew it was fake and he would be fucking everyone in a matter of hours. He made me one cold hearted bitch.

He defended his cheating by telling me ....seriously btw...that he never gave anyone his feelings. He said it like "I never gave anyone your feelings!"  Big. Fucking. Deal. Right?

But it seems we were married to the same people .....just different biological sex lol.

Your ex sounds like me when I was that age.

weebles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491565 time=1673926426 user_id=2845
My hubby did prison bids. I never cheated

Well I cannot comment on that but the way you present yourself online says something way different though just in my POV...You and your hubby should have a talk... Legit on your hubbies side on this one though TBH...The fact you are trying to lose weight and get in shape means you are looking to leave him behind and he should take notice of that for real.

">

Frood

I never cheated but I did make some rather bad choices after we were broken up... actually I sort of cheated but we were broken up then I got with a known acquaintance not once but twice... two separate people.... and was only forthcoming midway or after the fact. Lulz

But she kissed a middle aged curry packer during the sane time frame, so we both agree that we're "even"...

ac_toofunny

She said his breath was like rotting garlic and his kiss was like a cow trying to graze off her mouth hole.... BIG CURRIED COW TONGUE probing in deep...behaving like a cow's tongue should be expected to behave.... cluelessly and gross.

Then I saved her and her me....
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491687 time=1674034220 user_id=1676
I never cheated but I did make some rather bad choices after we were broken up... actually I sort of cheated but we were broken up then I got with a known acquaintance not once but twice... two separate people.... and was only forthcoming midway or after the fact. Lulz

But she kissed a middle aged curry packer during the sane time frame, so we both agree that we're "even"...

ac_toofunny

She said his breath was like rotting garlic and his kiss was like a cow trying to graze off her mouth hole.... BIG CURRIED COW TONGUE probing in deep...behaving like a cow's tongue should be expected to behave.... cluelessly and gross.

Then I saved her and her me....

Good job we are having fun are we not? :evilthoughts2:  ac_dance

">

Frood

Weebles is Seamajor's under adolescent Candy Van spawn...

I don't know how Weeb's mother managed to catch, then foster the Seaboobies seed at the tender age of 6 or 7, or how Seaboobs mistook her for a boy, but it's now out there in plain sight.

She probably had head lice and shaved her locks off...
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491691 time=1674039573 user_id=1676
Weebles is Seamajor's under adolescent Candy Van spawn...

I don't know how Weeb's mother managed to catch, then foster the Seaboobies seed at the tender age of 6 or 7, or how Seaboobs mistook her for a boy, but it's now out there in plain sight.

She probably had head lice and shaved her locks off...

Aww come on DD I thot we were having fun kid enjoy  :laugh:  To be fair I gave you an out with JDM cars and you said no :confused1:   thus here we are?

">

Frood

You act more like a geriatric and half-witted Bottom... just sayin'
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491694 time=1674041886 user_id=1676
You act more like a geriatric and half-witted Bottom... just sayin'

May you Rus enjoy the sounds of Freedom ringing out for 70+ years ac_smile

">

When North American brothers and sisters come together with their  EU, Japanese and South Korean  Familia... Have a nice you Rus scum :001_tongue:

Frood

May you die from repeated jabs of the covid shots and clownshow boosters.
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491697 time=1674042463 user_id=1676

Come on DD the whole world dislikes you and now we get to have fun and enjoy it all for once ..You should be happy where  a united the world  came to an agreement.... That is rare.... So buck up pal.. Good luck with that forced Putin draft ac_hithere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21aifX0lZY&list=TLPQMTgwMTIwMjNPdJ6cgFEdbA&index=2">
... bA&index=2">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21aifX0lZY&list=TLPQMTgwMTIwMjNPdJ6cgFEdbA&index=2

Happy time for long term asymmetrical warfare Putin and pals  enjoy  :evilthoughts2:

Frood

Quote from: weebles post_id=491699 time=1674043165 user_id=2191
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491697 time=1674042463 user_id=1676

Come on DD the whole world dislikes you and now we get to have fun and enjoy it all for once ..You should be happy where  a united the world  came to an agreement.... That is rare.... So buck up pal.. Good luck with that forced Putin draft ac_hithere

">

Dude, I've been travelling the world since my teens. I'm generally well liked wherever I live or stay.

YOU on the other hand are mental village idiot in mushroom stasis.

Your world views are asinine and I wouldn't trust you to mind any of my pets.

In short, you're a tosser and a phenomenal fuckwit.

Bow out, buddy. I don't want to destroy what's left of you.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=491664 time=1674015184 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=491649 time=1674005002 user_id=3266

I cheated on my first husband as a way of not giving a shit anymore because he constantly cheated on me.  I was super young and he had destroyed my self esteem. I was 20 when I married him..22 when i divorced him.  So I was already divorced with a baby at 22 and felt ruined.  He made me feel like actual garbage. Undesirable and unlovable. Didnt even matter that he was constantly sucking up to me...i knew it was fake and he would be fucking everyone in a matter of hours. He made me one cold hearted bitch.

He defended his cheating by telling me ....seriously btw...that he never gave anyone his feelings. He said it like "I never gave anyone your feelings!"  Big. Fucking. Deal. Right?

But it seems we were married to the same people .....just different biological sex lol.

I'd be willing to bet today you are a better person. I raised our daughter for the most part by myself. Even after he started taking her and being involved. He didnt even do that until she was 7.

When I say cheating I dont mean he had a girlfriend. My ex has no soul. I mean he just screwed everyone.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=491660 time=1674011952 user_id=3266
Shes not cheating, Odi. Their marraige is "open". Which is a nice way of saying "pointless".

Man. I don't think id fuck the whole police dept even I wasnt married!

She claimed that it is an open marriage but the pastors son husband doesnt agree with her.

She is stunning and brave.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=491704 time=1674044730 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=491664 time=1674015184 user_id=3396

I'd be willing to bet today you are a better person. I raised our daughter for the most part by myself. Even after he started taking her and being involved. He didnt even do that until she was 7.

When I say cheating I dont mean he had a girlfriend. My ex has no soul. I mean he just screwed everyone.

I was young, making good coin and living all over the world. It was hard for a fella not to partake.

Print
User actions