Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How your ladies be acting when your hubby is deployed overseas or doing a bid

Started by weebles, January 16, 2023, 02:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: weebles post_id=491690 time=1674037604 user_id=2191
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491687 time=1674034220 user_id=1676
I never cheated but I did make some rather bad choices after we were broken up... actually I sort of cheated but we were broken up then I got with a known acquaintance not once but twice... two separate people.... and was only forthcoming midway or after the fact. Lulz

But she kissed a middle aged curry packer during the sane time frame, so we both agree that we're "even"...

ac_toofunny

She said his breath was like rotting garlic and his kiss was like a cow trying to graze off her mouth hole.... BIG CURRIED COW TONGUE probing in deep...behaving like a cow's tongue should be expected to behave.... cluelessly and gross.

Then I saved her and her me....

Good job we are having fun are we not? :evilthoughts2:  ac_dance

">

I miss old school cars like GTR34 or Lancer Evo 6, sadly the designers seem to have ran out of new ideas.
Permanently off his rocker

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=491745 time=1674079624 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=491704 time=1674044730 user_id=3266

I'd be willing to bet today you are a better person. I raised our daughter for the most part by myself. Even after he started taking her and being involved. He didnt even do that until she was 7.

When I say cheating I dont mean he had a girlfriend. My ex has no soul. I mean he just screwed everyone.

I was young, making good coin and living all over the world. It was hard for a fella not to partake.

He only traveled between local pubs you could walk to lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=491757 time=1674091727 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=491745 time=1674079624 user_id=3396

I was young, making good coin and living all over the world. It was hard for a fella not to partake.

He only traveled between local pubs you could walk to lol

I probably would not have been such a hound dog when I was young if I made less money and did not work abroad.

weebles

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491750 time=1674083263 user_id=61

I miss old school cars like GTR34 or Lancer Evo 6, sadly the designers seem to have ran out of new ideas.

I would love to get a hold of a JDM R34  GTR but those go for quite a bit of $$$ now it might be way less expensive just to get a used R35 TBH... but you have to give up getting the classic and easily tunable yet beautiful sounding  RB26DETT in the process.

I always Liked the mid-late 90's Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 that was a really cool car IMO have not seen around in while though sadly.

Zetsu

Quote from: weebles post_id=491775 time=1674097488 user_id=2191
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491750 time=1674083263 user_id=61

I would love to get a hold of a JDM R34  GTR but those go for quite a bit of $$$ now it might be way less expensive just to get a used R35 TBH... but you have to give up getting the classic and easily tunable yet beautiful sounding  RB26DETT in the process.

I always Liked the mid-late 90's Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 that was a really cool car IMO have not seen around in while though sadly.

I've never seen the Mitsubishi 3000GT before nor heard of it before, it looks like the car that inspired the Supra, while the new Supra just doesn't cut it, just not much decent cars these days.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=491649 time=1674005002 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=491629 time=1673977806 user_id=3351

Why josephine? Did your whore sister or whore mom get knocked up by someone in Springfield, IL?

I cheated on my first husband as a way of not giving a shit anymore because he constantly cheated on me.  I was super young and he had destroyed my self esteem. I was 20 when I married him..22 when i divorced him.  So I was already divorced with a baby at 22 and felt ruined.  He made me feel like actual garbage. Undesirable and unlovable. Didnt even matter that he was constantly sucking up to me...i knew it was fake and he would be fucking everyone in a matter of hours. He made me one cold hearted bitch.

He defended his cheating by telling me ....seriously btw...that he never gave anyone his feelings. He said it like "I never gave anyone your feelings!"  Big. Fucking. Deal. Right?

But it seems we were married to the same people .....just different biological sex lol.

Yep. Very similar in several ways. All we had was screaming and fighting. Sex was maybe 6 times a year and it was miserable. Catching her fucking around on me was the best thing that ever happened to me. My wife and I just celebrated our 20 year wedding anniversary this week. To say our marriage is completely opposite of my former is a gross understatement.

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson post_id=491650 time=1674005664 user_id=136
The not-so-good-looking women often cheat.

Its easy to get them to cheat because they arent as used to male attention as the obviously sexy women.

Here is the new chosen one.

And the husband has a very American cuck response to it... He forgives.

Fucked the entire police department.

">

Here is the actual news about it.

">

Wow! I now know what a "304" is!!! WOOT! Oh yea, the husband? Cuck a doodle doo!

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=491797 time=1674112603 user_id=3351
Quote from: Dove post_id=491649 time=1674005002 user_id=3266

I cheated on my first husband as a way of not giving a shit anymore because he constantly cheated on me.  I was super young and he had destroyed my self esteem. I was 20 when I married him..22 when i divorced him.  So I was already divorced with a baby at 22 and felt ruined.  He made me feel like actual garbage. Undesirable and unlovable. Didnt even matter that he was constantly sucking up to me...i knew it was fake and he would be fucking everyone in a matter of hours. He made me one cold hearted bitch.

He defended his cheating by telling me ....seriously btw...that he never gave anyone his feelings. He said it like "I never gave anyone your feelings!"  Big. Fucking. Deal. Right?

But it seems we were married to the same people .....just different biological sex lol.

Yep. Very similar in several ways. All we had was screaming and fighting. Sex was maybe 6 times a year and it was miserable. Catching her fucking around on me was the best thing that ever happened to me. My wife and I just celebrated our 20 year wedding anniversary this week. To say our marriage is completely opposite of my former is a gross understatement.

Mine wanted constant sex. And I mean constant. It was a fucking nightmare.

I could fuck him 6 times a day....he would still cheat.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=491807 time=1674118139 user_id=1676
Shit... I'd be happy with 1-4 times per week.

I felt dehumanized. Seriously.

His brain is a broken and dark place lol

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=491798 time=1674113056 user_id=3351
Quote from: Odinson post_id=491650 time=1674005664 user_id=136
The not-so-good-looking women often cheat.

Its easy to get them to cheat because they arent as used to male attention as the obviously sexy women.

Here is the new chosen one.

And the husband has a very American cuck response to it... He forgives.

Fucked the entire police department.

">

Here is the actual news about it.

">

Wow! I now know what a "304" is!!! WOOT! Oh yea, the husband? Cuck a doodle doo!

ac_toofunny

weebles

Quote from: Frood post_id=491691 time=1674039573 user_id=1676
Weebles is Seamajor's under adolescent Candy Van spawn...

I don't know how Weeb's mother managed to catch, then foster the Seaboobies seed at the tender age of 6 or 7, or how Seaboobs mistook her for a boy, but it's now out there in plain sight.

She probably had head lice and shaved her locks off...

Hush up DD We rep the GVRD  you are just learning how to handle Bobcat while we be whipping on that Pony :howdy:

">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491782 time=1674099796 user_id=61

I've never seen the Mitsubishi 3000GT before nor heard of it before, it looks like the car that inspired the Supra, while the new Supra just doesn't cut it, just not much decent cars these days.  ac_unsure

If you ever come across one  they are amazing and yet over the top at the same time  esp.  if see you one IRL.

If you find one purchase it... They are amazing cars and compete with the a stock Twin turbo  Mark IV Supra.

">

this is what used car worth $100K+ today  looks like for real tbh... If you see one in the wild you are lucky.

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=491818 time=1674126859 user_id=2191
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491782 time=1674099796 user_id=61

If you ever come across one  they are amazing and yet over the top at the same time  esp.  if see you one IRL.

If you find one purchase it... They are amazing cars and compete with the a stock Twin turbo  Mark IV Supra.

">

this is what used car worth $100K+ today  looks like for real tbh... If you see one in the wild you are lucky.

Not even decent cars back in the day really. The rear spoiler and air intakes were not really practical and had minimal effect on performance, especially at t he street level. Really they were just a little bit of ornamental wank for people whose budget wouldn't stretch to a Lamborghini Diablo.

Which is fine if you want to pretend I suppose. You could get the same effect with an aftermarket set of chrome-plated grease nipples and double reverse twin overhead foxtails, maybe a custom fanbelt fashioned out of authentic elephant foreskin and simonized by underwater fingerless Tibetan monks.

Print
User actions