News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

After this delivery, I'm probably never buying McDonalds again.

Started by Frood, January 21, 2023, 12:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Modified Double Quarter Pounder with large fries, chocolate shake, and a regular sized coffee came to $32.25 delivered.

(6.95 delivery fre)

I could have paid less at the local steakhouse for a huge porterhouse, hot chips, salad, a beer, coffee, and ice cream.

Much healthier too..
Blahhhhhh...

TheProwler

Yikes.

I have not had anything from McDonald's for years....maybe 7 or 8 years.

I think the last fast food I had was in early 2020 when we did a road trip to New Orleans (just before the lockdowns).

Dove

The last time I ate McDonald's I was talking to Poofer.

So when i self destruct....i go all the way.

I cant do fast food....it leaves a grease trail down my gullet and makes me feel like bloated and exhausted shit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

There's a Golden Arches near where I live. Two actually if I count the hole in the wall at the local shopping center which I have bought from, but only once.

It was disappointing to say the least. It seems like as the years have passed, extensive cost cutting has turned it into so much bland grease infused plastic. Remembering what Maccas used to look like decades ago, before some assclown had the bright idea of redecorating them to look like prison holding cells.

There's no joy in the dining experience that I remember, certainly none in the food. Fuck McDonalds.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Frood post_id=492054 time=1674280019 user_id=1676
came to $32.25 delivered.

Why do you pay some brown person to deliver your goyslop?  Habib hates you, and you pay him to deliver your slop, when you could just get it yourself?

Even better, stay away from the slop, goy!  Ya, once in a while I enjoy an Egg McMuff also, but know what's up!

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=492057 time=1674285464 user_id=3379
Yikes.

I have not had anything from McDonald's for years....maybe 7 or 8 years.

I think the last fast food I had was in early 2020 when we did a road trip to New Orleans (just before the lockdowns).

Other than a coffee at the drive thru I have not had McDonald's in a long time.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=492066 time=1674289960
There's a Golden Arches near where I live. Two actually if I count the hole in the wall at the local shopping center which I have bought from, but only once.

It was disappointing to say the least. It seems like as the years have passed, extensive cost cutting has turned it into so much bland grease infused plastic. Remembering what Maccas used to look like decades ago, before some assclown had the bright idea of redecorating them to look like prison holding cells.

There's no joy in the dining experience that I remember, certainly none in the food. Fuck McDonalds.

When I was a little girl in the 80s...my great aunt used to take me and my cousin to this certain McDonalds and there was a merry go round with all the McDonalds characters.

That's it. It was awesome. For like a penny you could ride it and we were on it for hours lol. And happy meals were awesome.

Now it's just garbage all the way around.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=492081 time=1674304457 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=492066 time=1674289960

When I was a little girl in the 80s...my great aunt used to take me and my cousin to this certain McDonalds and there was a merry go round with all the McDonalds characters.

That's it. It was awesome. For like a penny you could ride it and we were on it for hours lol. And happy meals were awesome.

Now it's just garbage all the way around.

I remember a Ronald McDonald getting hassled by a few teens at one of those places... the littlies were all like "use your magic Ronald!"

Laugh? I nearly shat!  ac_lmfao

Aryan

Poor Freud and his constant tales of woe from the fastfood industry...

Dominos last week, Mccies this week, will it be KFC next?  :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=492070 time=1674292000 user_id=3397
 goyslop?

Gotta lova the pol slang.    ac_biggrin

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=492085 time=1674308709 user_id=1728
Poor Freud and his constant tales of woe from the fastfood industry...

Dominos last week, Mccies this week, will it be KFC next?  :laugh3:

In the late 70's up until the late 80's, fast food was to die for... then I didn't eat if for pretty much decades, only trialling more these days since becoming a solo guy who can't be bothered to cook for one that often.

KFC is unlikely. The closest one is 15 minutes from work in the opposite direction of home, which is 30 minutes.

I have taken to getting cheese steaks from a pizza place every two weeks. Hardly anybody does cheese steaks or hoagies in Oz and they do 5 of them. Unfortunately, I have to write specific notes in the order comment field otherwise they fuck the assemblies up.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

I have to admit... this room has a thick sickly cloud of McDonald's infused fart fog persisting in it for like 8 hours and I've had to crack the windows and turn the pedestal fan on blast.

It's like that old skool episode of Scooby Do where Scooby started carving out donuts from the mist, except I'm not eating them... it would be recycling at this point.
Blahhhhhh...

jeannie

im assuming your stomach was growling and u had zero other options - still, $33 for that would feel like someone slapped me and i let them get away with it lol

Frood

Quote from: jeannie post_id=492091 time=1674311939 user_id=3367
im assuming your stomach was growling and u had zero other options - still, $33 for that would feel like someone slapped me and i let them get away with it lol

To be fair, an Australian buck is only worth about 66-76% of an American buck depending on the rip-off cycles...but it's still highway Ned Kelly-esque robbery... except the agents wear their steel in bubble car quarter panels and safety glass.
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47