Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Seriously...

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2023, 07:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=492718 time=1674864246 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=492716 time=1674864103 user_id=3396

Kid, are you saying your old man sticks things up his arse. :2r4ml1j_th:

Noooooooo......he works in a hospital so he tons of stories about other people shoving stuff up their asses.  ac_toofunny

Oh for Christ sake. I feel stupid now. If you got delete privileges, feel free to delete my post.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=492721 time=1674864366 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=492718 time=1674864246 user_id=3266

Noooooooo......he works in a hospital so he tons of stories about other people shoving stuff up their asses.  ac_toofunny

Oh for Christ sake. I feel stupid now. If you got delete privileges, feel free to delete my post.

Hahahaha Herman it's totally fine LOL
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=492714 time=1674863925 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=492338 time=1674563511
... the fuck is this shit???

">

:2r4ml1j_th:

You've been hanging out with Fox?

No, two vids of it turned up in my YouTurd feed completely out of the blue. Either the algorithm has gone way out on a limb based on my watching the Indigo Gaming series on the history of Cyberpunk or Susan Wojcicki is attempting to prime me into getting aroused at Breakfall's cavortings.

I mean the second video had two of the castaways tonguing and spitting guano water into each others anuses, which apparently YouTurd is fine with, but Crowder gets booted for "medical misinformation" when he reads out CDC stats... the world has gone totally mad.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=492793 time=1674892123
Quote from: Dove post_id=492714 time=1674863925 user_id=3266

You've been hanging out with Fox?

No, two vids of it turned up in my YouTurd feed completely out of the blue. Either the algorithm has gone way out on a limb based on my watching the Indigo Gaming series on the history of Cyberpunk or Susan Wojcicki is attempting to prime me into getting aroused at Breakfall's cavortings.

I mean the second video had two of the castaways tonguing and spitting guano water into each others anuses, which apparently YouTurd is fine with, but Crowder gets booted for "medical misinformation" when he reads out CDC stats... the world has gone totally mad.

You know Crowder is a danger to democracy!

I'm actually surprised we havent seen the cuck club over at BF blathering about Crowder vs Daily Wire.

Zetsu

Sadly anime from Japan just isn't what it used to be anymore, a lot of great authors are getting old, have given up or died from illness...
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Full metal alchemist.

Fist of the north star.

Ginga nagareboshi gin.

Dragonball Z.

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=492897 time=1674932094 user_id=136
Full metal alchemist.

Fist of the north star.

Ginga nagareboshi gin.

Dragonball Z.

:thumbup:

I enjoyed FMA Brotherhood and DBZ, definitely got my blood flowing and warmed up.

Below is a few other old anime I like and would recommend to most ppl

Rebuild of Evangelion

BERSERK

Gunnm Battle Angel

Guyver

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492894 time=1674931576 user_id=61
Sadly anime from Japan just isn't what it used to be anymore, a lot of great authors are getting old, have given up or died from illness...

Most of the American movies and shows seem to have the same damn problem. I know on Netflix, I watch more foreign shows and movies than American.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=492905 time=1674933788 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492894 time=1674931576 user_id=61

Most of the American movies and shows seem to have the same damn problem. I know on Netflix, I watch more foreign shows and movies than American.

Hollywood seems to be hit really hard by the leftwing political correct/woke stuff, I enjoyed some of the Marvel remakes, but can't help but notice some limitation/restrictions.  ac_unsure

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492915 time=1674935424 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=492905 time=1674933788 user_id=3396

Hollywood seems to be hit really hard by the leftwing political correct/woke stuff, I enjoyed some of the Marvel remakes, but can't help but notice some limitation/restrictions.  ac_unsure

You nailed it brother. The woke indoctriantion is killing America's film industry, just like it has education.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492904 time=1674933594 user_id=61
Full metal alchemist.

Fist of the north star.

Ginga nagareboshi gin.

Dragonball Z.

I enjoyed FMA Brotherhood and DBZ, definitely got my blood flowing and warmed up.

Rebuild of Evangelion

BERSERK

Gunnm Battle Angel

Guyver

Ghost In The Shell... then a little sober reflection on why Elon and Zuckerberg shouldn't ever fuck and get it over with.

Quote from: Dove post_id=492842 time=1674921633 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=492793 time=1674892123

I'm actually surprised we havent seen the cuck club over at BF blathering about Crowder vs Daily Wire.

Maybe they aren't aware of it. Or perhaps they are, but cannot pick a side because "both sides nazis, neither of them Ukraine".

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=492936 time=1674942566

Rebuild of Evangelion

BERSERK

Gunnm Battle Angel

Guyver

Ghost In The Shell... then a little sober reflection on why Elon and Zuckerberg shouldn't ever fuck and get it over with.

Quote from: Dove post_id=492842 time=1674921633 user_id=3266

Maybe they aren't aware of it. Or perhaps they are, but cannot pick a side because "both sides nazis, neither of them Ukraine".

Now that you've mentioned Ghost in the Shell, have only heard good comments from it.  Surprisingly I've never got the chance to watch it, which I kind of regretted as an old school anime addict myself.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492945 time=1674944971 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=492936 time=1674942566

Now that you've mentioned Ghost in the Shell, have only heard good comments from it.  Surprisingly I've never got the chance to watch it, which I kind of regretted as an old school anime addict myself.

From someone whose exposure to anime was exceedingly limited, I enjoyed it. I've caught the live action version as well, both versions have their plusses and the plot itself was engaging. Yify has both available for torrenting if you can't get them via more legitimate means, just be sure to saddle up the proxies before you go after it. There's no telling when some piece of garbage up in Ottawa will suspend the privacy laws protecting pirates out your way.

Anonymous

http://wco.tv">Http://wco.tv

I just skip torrents altogether.  Everything is here without the fuss, for the lazy amongst us.  It works in the states but I don't know if it works everywhere.  There are a bunch of these sites around if you look

Dove

Full metal alchemist.

Fist of the north star.

Ginga nagareboshi gin.

Dragonball Z.

Rebuild of Evangelion

BERSERK

Gunnm Battle Angel

Guyver

I actually know and love Evangelion. I smashed through that whole series and finished with the movie.

And I really couldnt get into the rebuild. I wanted to....I just couldnt lol