News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How many boys were found in Seamajor’s basement?

Started by Erica Mena, January 25, 2023, 10:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

In Costa Rica? 5 ? 10 ?

He needs better material to screenshot. So let's give it to him.
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492433 time=1674659574 user_id=2845
In Costa Rica? 5 ? 10 ?

He needs better material to screenshot. So let's give it to him.

Does anybody at BF respond to his incoherent drivel.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Lokmar

Major Seamolester fucks children. Just the boys though. He told me "Whats wrong with loving kids?".

Blazor

Hahahaha, he shoves lil boy's arms up his asshole when he aint shoving pineapples lol. Tells them to "fuck his asshole like a horse gets a prostate exam!" lol. Only then will he free them, and move on to the next one, as he cruises around in his candy van.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor post_id=492442 time=1674665406 user_id=2221
Hahahaha, he shoves lil boy's arms up his asshole when he aint shoving pineapples lol. Tells them to "fuck his asshole like a horse gets a prostate exam!" lol. Only then will he free them, and move on to the next one, as he cruises around in his candy van.

They teach the children in the CR Hovel to run and hide whenever they hear the siren song of the ice cream truck!

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=492443 time=1674665892 user_id=3351
Quote from: Blazor post_id=492442 time=1674665406 user_id=2221

They teach the children in the CR Hovel to run and hide whenever they hear the siren song of the ice cream truck!

Kinda like hearing a bomb raid siren, except its a bunghole raid  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

I heard Seamajor keeps the buttocks of all his young boy victims up on his walls like deer antler mantles

Aylana

https://i.ibb.co/VN5hbgc/bft.jpg">

If Seamajor screencaps his own screencaps, an infinity dual flux capacitor malfunction may occur, trapping him in a time loop...so I hope he screencaptures this post and posts it at BF to test the theory.

Aryan

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aylana post_id=492446 time=1674670133 user_id=3385

If Seamajor screencaps his own screencaps, an infinity dual flux capacitor malfunction may occur, trapping him in a time loop...so I hope he screencaptures this post and posts it at BF to test the theory.

I wish the authorities would trap him before he gets the chance to rape anymore kids

Teh Scoundrel

This is one of those trick questions innit?

The answer (whatever it is) contains a fraction due to pedo barbeque night.

Lokmar

I bet Seamoron is consoling himself by suckin BF's cawk right now. Aidsman be jelly AF!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=492460 time=1674684835 user_id=3351
I bet Seamoron is consoling himself by suckin BF's cawk right now. Aidsman be jelly AF!

Admin and Sewage major are having episode after episode because I have them both on ignore. From what I'm hearing  :laugh:

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=492450 time=1674672911 user_id=3214
Quote from: Aylana post_id=492446 time=1674670133 user_id=3385

I wish the authorities would trap him before he gets the chance to rape anymore kids

Any kid over the age of eight is taller than Seamoron and could beat the shit out of him.